Chapter 238

"After death? Well, this lord will let you go for the time being today. If I see you doing bad things again, this lord will let you die." Lin Susu screamed.

"Thank you Lord Gui, thank you Lord Gui!" Tu Ergou was overjoyed, knelt on the ground and knocked his head a few times before daring to get up.

"Left third." Lin Susu pointed.

Tu Ergou blinked and didn't understand what "Master Ghost" was talking about.

"Take three steps to the left." Lin Susu Qiang endured his disgust, and explained.

Is she easy? In order to maintain the "superior" personality, you must not be too nagging, right?

Oh, what does "third from the left" mean? This time, Tu Ergou finally understood.

Tu Ergou quickly followed Lin Susu's instructions and walked three steps to the left.

"Second from the right."

Tu Ergou raised his spirits and took two steps to the right.

"Top five."

"Fifth from the right."

"Sixth from left."

"Last ten."

······

Following Lin Susu's screaming instructions, Tu Ergou finally succeeded in getting around himself.

After Lin Susu's voice stopped, Tu Ergou discovered that a warm, red sun was on top of Tu Ergou's head. Tu Ergou looked around, and several tens of meters in front of him was Su Xiaoxia's home.

Master Ghost really let him go? He finally doesn't have to die?

Tu Ergou wept with joy, and with all his strength, he ran to the familiar house.

Lin Susu looked at the back of Tu Ergou running away embarrassedly, with a big smile on his face.

If it were not for fear of scaring Tu Ergou to death, Lin Susu would definitely let Tu Ergou see and see "Master Ghost". Forget it, that's it, Tu Ergou should be able to remember it for a lifetime.

I don't know if Tu Ergou found out that "just out of the wolf's den" and immediately "entered into the tiger's mouth", would he be dizzy? Lin Susu thought of this, with a teasing smile on his face.

Lin Susu jumped from the tree when he watched Tu Ergou about to walk to the door of Su's house.

Lin Susu is busy!

The matter of Tu Ergou was left to Lao Geng and the others.

Lin Susu stood under the tree and closed his eyes.

The wind blows from the left, with a familiar fragrance of Lin Susu.

When Lin Susu opened his eyes, his eyes gleamed. That's right, it's the smell, this great barren mountain, it doesn't fit the name at all. If Lin Susu's feeling is right, it should be called "Dabaoshan".

Lin Susu stretched his legs and went to the depths of the great barren mountain.

Going back into Baoshan empty-handed is not the style of her Lin Susu!

Lin Susu's walking speed was not fast, but his feet were very steady. It didn't take long before Lin Susu's figure disappeared into the dense jungle.

At this time, Su Xiaoxia was hiding behind her house and wiping her tears.

No way, Su Xiaoxia's days a few days ago, it was like being soaked in Huanglian water, which was terribly bitter.

Since Lao Geng discovered Su Xiaoxia's strangeness and interrogated him, after Tu Ergou came to Su Xiaoxia's house, Su Xiaoxia immediately became an object for the family to vent their anger.

After Lao Geng left, Zhou Aiqin began to beat Su Xiaoxia to vent her anger.

Zhou Aiqin did not beat the children with his hands, but with the branches of bamboo. The bamboo branches swayed on Su Xiaoxia's bare arms and calves, and a few blood marks were drawn, which was terribly painful.

In the past few days, as long as Zhou Aiqin thinks of the money she has missed, she will arrest Su Xiaoxia and have a fight.

By the way, Su Tianle and Su Xiaohui, father and son, not only didn't stop Zhou Aiqin from hitting Su Xiaoxia, they also clapped their hands in applause.

Su Xiaoxia was so angry that she wouldn't want to stay in this house if she didn't have any money in her pocket willow.

Last night, Zhou Aiqin came back from the brigade, and Su Xiaoxia was already asleep.

Zhou Aiqin's stomach was full of anger, no matter that Su Xiaoxia was asleep, she picked up the bamboo sticks and opened Su Xiaoxia's thin quilt like a mess.

If it hadn't been for Su Xiaoxia's cry that attracted Su Tianxi and his wife next door, Zhou Aiqin would still not stop.

This morning, before Zhou Aiqin went to town, he cooked a pot of gruel for breakfast.

When Su Xiaoxia got up, Su Tianle and his son had already eaten in the kitchen.

Seeing Su Xiaoxia entering the kitchen, neither of Su Tianle and his son looked at her. Gu Zi alone was holding a large bowl with a plate of pickled vegetables on the dinner table, eating Zhengxiang.

"Dad~! Brother~!" Su Xiaoxia greeted timidly.

Su Xiaoxia wanted to ignore Su Tianle and Su Xiaohui, but the problem is that Su Xiaoxia has nowhere to go now! People under the eaves have to bow their heads!

Su Xiaoxia's grandmother's house was in Dahuang Village. However, Zhou Fugui's family was so poor that Su Xiaoxia could go to Zhou Fugui's house to play, but if she wanted to keep a meal, it was absolutely impossible.

Because of this, Su Xiaoxia can only hope that her family will forget her mistakes as soon as possible. Otherwise, Su Xiaoxia really couldn't make it through the three meals that day.

"Yeah." Su Tianle raised her head and glanced at Su Xiaoxia, and her face calmly responded.

Last night Zhou Aiqin beat Su Xiaoxia, and Su Tianle also heard it. Thinking of her own life, because Su Xiaoxia was in a mess, Su Tianle didn't get up to stop. It was after Su Tianxi and his wife came over that Su Tianle pulled Zhou Aiqin back into the bedroom.

Su Tianle didn't sleep much last night, and spent the whole night thinking about what Wu Youcheng said, about deducting their family's year-end dividend.

At this time, seeing Su Xiaoxia, the "initiator," Su Tianle was surprised to have a good face.

Su Xiaohui didn't even lift his eyelids, Gu Zi "snorted" drinking the gruel from the bowl.

Su Xiaohui also hates Su Xiaoxia. As long as he thinks that his "wife" was tossed away by Su Xiaoxia, Su Xiaohui didn't even want to talk to Su Xiaoxia.

The Su’s kitchen is small, and after entering the door, the scent of rice porridge fills the tip of Su Xiaoxia’s nose.

Su Xiaoxia felt hungry, so she hurried to the cupboard to get a bowl and put the porridge in the pot.

Just after serving half a bowl of porridge, Su Xiaoxia's spoon was snatched away by Su Xiaohui.

"Brother, what are you doing? I'm not ready yet!" Su Xiaoxia was anxious.

"I haven't eaten enough!" After Su Xiaohui said this with a foul face, he picked up the spoon and scooped the last two spoons of porridge left in the pot into his bowl.

"I'm not full of a bowl, you have already eaten a bowl. Eat and eat, don't be afraid to clinch your big teeth!" Su Xiaoxia said without a word.

"Shit~! Don't squeeze your teeth, don't bother you. Su Xiaoxia, it's good to have half a bowl of porridge for you every meal. Don't think about it, how much money our family has lost because of you?" Su Xiaohui said In this matter, I won't be angry.

Su Xiaohui is two years older than Su Xiaoxia, and he understands the meaning of five hundred yuan.

What's more, this time there was more than five hundred losses. Because of the theft at home, Zhou Aiqin was investigated by the police and could not tell the origin of the money at home.