Chapter 216

Lin Ansheng and his wife and Zhou Aiqin have no hatred. With Zhou Aiqin's greedy temperament, "adopting" Lin Susu for a few years, and finally "marrying" Lin Susu for a gift is the most reasonable arrangement.

The results of it? In the previous life, Lin Susu lived to be eighteen years old, and Zhou Aiqin never talked about marriage for Lin Susu.

Lin Susu looks like Su Xiaoqiao, and in ten miles and eight villages, they are all outstanding. Although Lin Susu's body looks a little thin due to malnutrition, Lin Susu's face looks good! Regardless of the saying that Lin Susu is a "broom star", there are nine out of ten lads in Dahuang Village, and they all like Lin Susu.

Lin Susu has a good temper and is capable, and grabs the work in the family. Such daughter-in-laws are the most sought-after in the countryside.

Some people who are not superstitious, asked a matchmaker to go to Su's house to talk to Lin Susu.

The results of it? Zhou Aiqin didn't even ask how many gifts the other party was willing to give, and directly refused.

To be honest, Lin Susu at that time had dreams in her heart. No matter how tired or hard she lived in Su's house, her life would definitely get better when she married in the future.

The results of it? Zhou Aiqin would rather give up the handy betrothal gift than let Lin Susu go out of Su's house. In the end, Lin Susu was pushed off the cliff and died.

If Huang Xiaotong hated Lin Susu and specially gave Zhou Aiqin five hundred "large sums" to let Zhou Aiqin learn from Lin Susu, the unreasonable places like Lin Susu's previous life can be Get an explanation.

Thinking of this, Lin Susu felt that the truth of his two lifetime pursuits seemed to have emerged as the tip of the iceberg.

After Zhou Yulan left, Lin Susu had something in her heart and her expression was always startled.

While eating, Wu Fengjiao looked at Lin Susu several times.

Lin Susu didn't even pick up the vegetables, and burying his head, he just swiped the rice in his mouth.

Wu Fengjiao thought that Lin Susu was troubled by Zhou Aiqin's affairs, and she couldn't help but sighed and said, "Susu, in fact, Zhou Aiqin's bad embryo is worthy of the crime. You don't have to worry about grandma, the police will investigate If you do, just tell the truth! Don’t be embarrassed.”

"Huh?" Lin Susu was interrupted by Wu Fengjiao, only then woke up.

Seeing that the rice in the bowl had been eaten, Lin Susu put down the rice bowl in his hands embarrassedly and said, "Grandma, it's not about Zhou Aiqin's business, I'm thinking about something else."

Seeing Wu Fengjiao's expression a little sad, Lin Susu added: "Grandma, it's true. I'm thinking, I have a chance in the future, I want to go to the sea market to see if my mother has any relatives."

Lin Susu's words were half true and false. Lin Susu wanted to go to the sea market, but Lin Susu didn't want to find some relatives, but simply wanted to see the place where his mother Su Xiaoqiao lived.

As Lin Susu knows more things, the more she feels that her mother Su Xiaoqiao is like a person with a mysterious aura on her body.

In the past few days, Lin Susu has been practicing spiritual consciousness in the space whenever he is free. When you are tired, just look at the book Hu Meiniang left behind.

Just yesterday, Lin Susu turned to a book "Introduction to Fulu". This book has illustrations. Lin Susu found a familiar pattern at first glance.

No way, that ugly pattern left a deep impression on Lin Susu. Lin Susu only glanced at it and remembered that he had dealt with this pattern several times. Once, Lin Susu saw it on the square scarf taken back from Pharaoh. Another time, Lin Susu saw it in the stone room space.

According to the book, this pattern is called "Gathering Spirit Talisman". The effect of "Spirit Gathering Talisman" is to gather the spiritual energy in the air within one meter of the "Spirit Gathering Talisman". When practicing, monks like to carry the "Spirit Gathering Talisman" on their bodies, which can speed up the absorption of aura. There are also monks who will stick the "Spirit Gathering Talisman" on the jade box to keep the spiritual energy in the jade box from dissipating.

Last night's time was too short, Lin Susu didn't turn a few pages of that book. All day today, Lin Susu felt like a cat scratched in his heart, wondering if the patterns on the other squares were also "Talismans"? Does it also have a specific effect?

From these few squares, Lin Susu had a bold guess: Is her mother Su Xiaoqiao also a monk like Hu Meiniang?

Lin Susu wanted to go to the sea market. If possible, Lin Susu also wanted to find the embroiderer who helped her mother embroider the square scarf.

"Susu, after we earn enough money to go to the sea market, you can let your uncle open a letter of introduction, and grandma will accompany you to the sea market. If you can find Xiao Qiao’s family, Susu, you have to thank them Over the years, they have sent things to your mother and daughter." Wu Fengjiao raised his hand to support when Lin Susu said that he wanted to go to the sea market.

Since Lin Susu told Wu Fengjiao that he had received a "pension", Wu Fengjiao felt that the burden on her body was suddenly lighter.

Half a month ago, Wu Fengjiao would definitely not say that he would accompany Lin Susu to visit the sea market. At that time, Wu Fengjiao was all about making money and saving money to study for Lin Susu and go to college.

Before, Wu Fengjiao was willing to raise Lin Susu because Lin Susu had nothing. Now, with Lin Susu holding such a large sum of money, Wu Fengjiao was afraid that others would say that she "dominated" Lin Susu in order to covet Lin Susu's money.

Lin Susu can go to the sea market to find blood relatives, Wu Fengjiao definitely agrees with both hands.

Although Su Xiaoqiao's family had never been to Dahuang Village. But Wu Fengjiao had a good impression of them. Since Su Xiaoqiao came to the Dahuang Village to jump in the queue, the items sent to Su Xiaoqiao from Haishi City have not been interrupted every year, and they were all in short supply. In the past few years, Wu Fengjiao has not been less exposed to Su Xiaoqiao's light.

Judging from those things, Wu Fengjiao felt that Su Xiaoqiao's relatives were still very reliable. How many other educated youths in the village can receive packages from home throughout the year? In that year, everyone's life was not rich!

"Okay, grandma, when we have a chance in the future, let's go." Lin Susu obediently agreed.

Being able to take Wu Fengjiao to see the outside world is something Lin Susu wanted to do in his life but failed to do it.

Wu Fengjiao is willing to follow Lin Susu to leave the deserted village, Lin Susu is anxious!

"Su Su, when you go to school, let's move to the town! Zhou Aiguo is a small-minded person. If he is caught this time, he will definitely hate you and Wu Youcheng. Zhou Aiguo has no ability to retaliate against Wu Youcheng. You are a thorn in the eye." After Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu "imagined" the future, their thoughts returned to the present. Thinking of Zhou Aiguo's usual domineering behavior in the village, Wu Fengjiao was really worried.

Zhou Aiguo is very vindictive.

Once, Zhou Aiguo went to the outer village and clashed with others, and was beaten to blood. Zhou Aiguo returned home, called a few brothers, ran to someone's house in the middle of the night, and killed all the chickens, ducks and pigs raised by the family.