Chapter 291

In such a living environment, Lin Susu can't even eat enough to eat every day. Where can I take the time to pay attention to hairpins that are not necessary for Lin Susu. How much does it cost?

Even when Su Xiaoqiao was alive, some small accessories such as hairpins and headbands bought for Lin Susu were "lent" by Su Xiaoxia the day after Lin Susu moved into Su's house. Every time Su Xiaoxia “borrowed” something from Lin Susu, she never returned it. Even if Lin Susu is unwilling, what can he do? An orphan without a father or mother can only be obedient unless he is able to stand on his own.

Later, when Wu Xiaomin gave Lin Susu a small gift, Lin Susu never accepted it. As a result, Lin Susu didn't want to make Su Xiaoxia cheaper. Secondly, Lin Susu felt that there must be contacts between friends, and Wu Xiaomin's affection for her, she can't afford it in her life, it is better to owe a little less.

Wu Xiaomin is really good to Lin Susu. Once when I went to Su's house to find Lin Susu, when Zhou Aiqin scolded Lin Susu, Wu Xiaomin also had a fight with Zhou Aiqin.

Wu Xiaomin, a little girl, how can a quarrel be the opponent of a middle-aged woman who is not afraid of meat?

That time, Wu Xiaomin cried back.

From then on, Lin Susu told Xiao Min not to go to Su's house to find her. If anything happened, I would talk about it when she was in school. Immediately afterwards, Lin Susu was dropped out of school, and then, Lin Susu was doing more and more work in Su's house, and Wu Xiaomin's house also happened one after another. Lin Susu and Wu Xiaomin became more and more distant.

"Susu, I bought the two dollars my mother gave me to make hairpins. Susu, you say, after school starts, I will sell hairpins in class for two cents each. Can anyone buy them?" At this time, Wu Xiaomin quickly looked around, lowered his voice and asked Lin Susu.

Lin Susu was a little surprised.

Lin Susu heard Wu Xiaomin say that this kind of hairpin was going to sell three mao in the supply and marketing building, so he wanted to remind Wu Xiaomin about the business opportunities.

Small commodities, well done, the profits are not a lot.

Zhou Yulan's family is so kind to Lin Susu, and Lin Susu also wants their family to lead a better life. In this world, although money is not everything, but the taste of no money, Lin Susu himself doesn't want to taste it in this life, nor does he want people who really treat her to taste it.

Unexpectedly, Wu Xiaomin's mind turned so fast. Before Lin Susu could give his idea, Wu Xiaomin had already prepared the goods. It has to be said that some people may be born with business acumen, such as Wu Xiaomin.

"There must be someone buying it. It's a dime cheaper than the supply and marketing building." Lin Susu nodded with a smile.

Lin Susu does have such confidence.

Human thoughts are so strange. If there is no comparison with the price of 30 cents in the supply and marketing building, Wu Xiaomin's hairpin might not be able to sell every 15 cents. After all, hairpins! It is not something that must be consumed.

Comparing the prices of the supply and marketing building, Wu Xiaomin sells it for two cents each, and the idea of ​​"a dime cheaper than the supply and marketing building" will be in the mind of others. Even in order to take advantage of a dime, people who didn't plan to buy it might buy it too.

"Susu, or hello, my second aunt and my grandmother, they saw me buying a bunch of hairpins, all day long said I will not live and spend money, they know what a shit! I am planning to make money! Spending money indiscriminately." Wu Xiaomin finally found a supporter and had the desire and hope to complain.

Wu Xiaomin is not happy to live in Zhou Yueji's house this time. However, for the sake of grandma's face, Wu Xiaomin pretended not to hear Zhou Yueji's whispering to her back. When I was leaving, Grandma Zhou and Zhou Yulan said that this time I came to Zhou Yueji's house to visit relatives, and I would have to live at least half a month before returning to the village. In order not to worry Zhou Yulan, Wu Xiaomin could only hold back his temper and count the days with his fingers in Zhou Yueji's house.

Wu Xiaomin will go back to the village today, half of the reason is because he wants to return, and the other half is because of the week rose.

Zhou Rose set up a food stall and made a hundred yuan in a month.

The weekly rose money was earned, but the rice and noodles at home were almost emptied.

In order not to stop the fire in the food stalls, Zhou Rose went to the street to buy "bargaining food." .

The price of "bargained grain" is about twice as high as that of the "bargained grain" bought in the village during the week of the rose. Zhou Rose is suffering terribly. If her food stall has been relying on buying "bargaining food" to support its operation, almost half of the hard-earned money every month will be filled into the hole of raw materials.

In order to get more money into her pockets, Zhou Yueji remembered her brother-in-law Wu Youcheng, who was the captain in Dahuang Village.

From the perspective of Zhou Yueji, Wu Youcheng is the captain of Dahuang Village, and Zhou Yueji’s family is very prestigious in Dahuang Village. As long as Wu Youcheng is willing to help, all the food her family needs to eat at the food stalls will buy "affordable food" from Dahuang Village. Don't you have it?

Zhou Yueji is still a little self-aware.

The food he eats at home has to be bought in the village as "affordable food". Wu Youcheng may be embarrassed not to help this. Wu Youcheng may not be willing to help eat the food used at the food stall.

Last night, Zhou Yueji and Grandma Zhou pulled Wu Xiaomin's "Balabara" and talked a lot about how much Zhou Rose has been to Wu Youcheng's family over the years, and how much Zhou Rose has loved Wu Xiaomin's two brothers and sisters.

Wu Xiaomin is twelve years old this year, not two years old. Does Zhou Yueji love her or not, can't Wu Xiaomin feel it herself? In these years, the weekly roses returned to the great deserted village every year, and they all transported grain. Wu Xiaomin grew up so old, he has not yet confiscated the New Year's Eve money given by Zhou Rose!

Wu Youcheng knows exactly how Wu Youcheng helps Zhou Yueji’s family buy "affordable food" every year. Zhou Yulan and his wife sometimes talk about it with their children behind their backs, but Wu You got married and is not very old. As Wu Xiaomin gets older, they know what they should not know, they know about it.

Wu Xiaomin is one of the few girls in Dahuang Village who doesn't envy Zhou Rose. Also, when married to the city, there is no food to eat. This "city man" of Zhou Rose really failed.

However, Wu Youcheng's secretly helping Zhou Rose to get "affordable food" every year is a top secret in Wu Xiaomin's family. Even if Wu Xiaomin is ignorant, he understands that this matter cannot be said outside.

Now taking the opportunity to spit out the weekly rose, Wu Xiaomin's heart is indescribably happy.

Lin Susu didn't know that Wu Xiaomin had these twists and turns in her heart. She said realistically: "Xiaomin, some people are small and can't see this far. You are not, so you don't need to feel embarrassed about your excellence. .

"Susu, what you say is really good, I love to listen." Wu Xiaomin looked at Lin Susu with bright eyes.

No wonder my mother said that Aunt Xiao Qiao is a very intelligent person. Susu is two years younger than herself! The idea is much more mature than myself.