Chapter 310

For Wu Youcheng, the position of captain is not only a position, but also represents the glory of Wu Youcheng's father, Wu Xiangle.

Zhou Yueji’s threat, I have to say, just hit the weakness of Wu Youcheng and his wife.

After Zhou Yueji left, Zhou Yulan and Wu Youcheng looked at each other, and their faces showed a wry smile. This is all kind of bullshit~!

Wu Xiaomin was lying on the bed without sleeping, with ears erected, listening to the movement outside.

When Zhou Yueji threatened Zhou Yulan and the others, saying that he was going to the town to "report" Wu Youcheng, Wu Xiaomin couldn't help rolling his eyes and cursed: "Neurotic!"

Last night, Wu Xiaomin heard Zhou Yueji discuss with Zhou Lao Niang, and that's what happened.

Wu Xiaomin thought that Zhou Yueji was just talking about it. Even if Wu Xiaomin was so young, he knew that he should talk about "loyalty." Zhou Yulan and his wife helped Zhou Rose quite a lot, but Zhou Rose still has to use this "kindness" to threaten others. It is not a person with a brain problem, and it really can't do such a thing.

If it wasn't for Zhou Yulan's reprimand for not allowing her to interrupt when Wu Xiaomin had just returned home, Wu Xiaomin would really like to rush out to talk about the Zhou Rose, really when their Wu family owed her Zhou Rose? I'm helping you and I'm helping you out. Who is used to you?

Hearing Zhou Yueji's footsteps entering the room, Wu Xiaomin was lying on the bed without moving or making a sound.

After Zhou Yueji entered the room, seeing Wu Xiaomin lying on the bed sleeping on her back, she couldn't help but push Wu Xiaomin's shoulder, and said, "Xiaomin, you can sleep a little bit inside and give me half of it."

"..." Wu Xiaomin rolled her eyes and said nothing.

"Yo~! You are really rude, Xiaomin. You came to your second aunt's house a few days ago, and the second aunt served you deliciously and deliciously. Just when you got home today, you plan to turn your face and deny you?" See you Zhou Yueji His eyebrows were raised with anger.

"Second aunt, do you know how to turn your face and deny someone?" Wu Xiaomin snorted coldly and got up from the bed.

"Why don't I understand? Like your mother, I have also attended junior high school, okay?" Zhou Yueji didn't hear Wu Xiaomin's implication, and there was a hint of display in her tone.

That year, there were not many girls in the countryside who had gone to junior high school. Many of them have been in elementary school for a few years and can write their own names, so they drop out of school to bring their younger siblings at home.

Living conditions in Zhou Qingsong's family are pretty good, and all the girls of grandchildren who want to go to school go to school. However, only Zhou Yulan and Zhou Yueji had attended junior high school, and the others had graduated from elementary school. Therefore, Zhou Yueji is still very proud of her status as a "junior high school student".

Wu Xiaomin choked.

Her second aunt is really hopeless. She was pretending to be herself in her heart. Otherwise, how could you not hear this sarcasm?

"Second aunt, you sleep here! I don't sleep well, so I'm afraid it will disturb you." Without waiting for Zhou Yueji's answer, Wu Xiaomin picked up his pillow and went out.

Wu Xiaomin hates Zhou Rose. She would rather go to the floor of her younger brother Wu Xiaoqi's room than to breathe the air in the same room with Zhou Rose.

"I sleep in a bed alone, better." Zhou Yueji muttered.

Zhou Yueji didn't bother to care where Wu Xiaomin slept! As soon as Wu Xiaomin left, Zhou Rose slept with all his hands and hurriedly occupied the entire bed.

Zhou Rose hasn't been so tired for many years. Since marrying to the county seat, Zhou Yueji hasn't worked. She just cleans up the housework at home every day, and her physical strength is nothing compared to before.

In the past half month, Zhou Rose has been busy with her snack shop, leaving early and returning late every day. Today, I am going back to the village, from Liuhe Town to Dahuang Village. I have to walk back on my legs. Zhou Yueji has long been tired.

Wu Xiaomin's bed was soft, and Zhou Yueji snored as soon as she lay down.

Zhou Yulan was about to go back to the room, Wu Xiaomin walked out with a pillow in her arms.

"Mom, I won't sleep with my second aunt tonight. I want to sleep with Xiaoqi. It's okay to hit the floor in Xiaoqi's room." Wu Xiaomin lowered his voice and said angrily.

"Xiao Min, your second aunt is just a knife-mouthed tofu heart. Don't be familiar with her." Zhou Yulan persuaded.

"Huh~! Mom, you don't know. The words the second aunt said just now were the "good way" that they came up with after discussing with my grandmother for half a night!" Wu Xiaomin said sarcastically. Wu Xiaomin emphasized the three words "good way" specially.

"Xiao Min, don't worry about this... I and your dad will deal with it." Zhou Yulan glanced at the bedroom for fear that Wu Xiaomin's words would be heard by Wu Youcheng.

Over the years, Wu Youcheng has been pretty good with Zhou Yulan's natal family. If Wu Youcheng knew that Zhou Yueji's mother-in-law had intervened in the matter, it might be so dull!

"Mom, I don't like Second Auntie, please don't let me go to Second Aunt's house in the future." Wu Xiaomin said sternly.

Wu Xiaomin's temperament is like this, the person she likes, she wants to stay with you every day. For what you don’t like, it’s too much to look at.

"Okay, okay! You don't want to go after you don't like it. Don't mix things up with adults." Zhou Yulan touched Wu Xiaomin's head and comforted.

"Mom, I'm going to bed. You guys should go to bed earlier." Wu Xiaomin saw Zhou Yulan know what she knew, waved and drilled into Wu Xiaoqi's room.

"Xiao Qi will kick people when she sleeps, Xiao Min, mother will help you move a bamboo bed in." Zhou Yulan then remembered that Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water, she hadn't told her daughter yet!

After Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water, she didn't sleep well at night, and had been sleeping with Zhou Yulan and the others the other day. I didn't move back to my room until yesterday.

Zhou Yulan didn't want Wu Xiaomin to disturb Wu Xiaoqi's sleep, but even in summer, there was cold on the ground, and Zhou Yulan was really reluctant to let her daughter hit the floor.

After Zhou Yulan settled her daughter, she returned to the bedroom. Wu Youcheng was smoking.

Wu Youcheng usually does not smoke, only when he is particularly upset, he smokes one or two cigarettes to relieve boredom.

When Zhou Yulan saw the smoke in the room, Wu Youcheng looked sad again, panicking with guilt in her heart.

As a husband and wife, Zhou Yulan knows Wu Youcheng better than anyone else. In order to be the leader of this team, Wu Youcheng has put in a lot of hard work and effort. Over the years, with the exception of buying "affordable grain" in the weekly rose, everything Wu Youcheng has done in the village has withstood the supervision of the villagers.

It happened to take advantage of the weekly rose season, and used it as a "handle" to threaten Wu Youcheng to get more "affordable food" for her.

For the first time, Zhou Yulan felt resentment towards her second sister Zhou Yueji. There is nothing wrong with the second sister who wants to make more money, but the second sister can't just put her family on the fire just because she wants to make money?