Chapter 279

Last night, when Zhang Xiaoqiu was about to go to bed, Xiao Haozhi came to call the door.

After Zhang Xiaoqiu opened the door, he saw Xiao Haozhi with a guilty face and Ma Laosan with a fierce face.

Ma Lao San didn't enter the door, and took Zhang Xiaoqiu to the black alley outside and beat him up.

Ma Lao San didn't slap her face, but only picked Zhang Xiaoqiu's body where it was thick and not easily broken. Finally, Ma Laosan still stepped heavily on Zhang Xiaoqiu's injured leg.

Zhang Xiaoqiu felt a sharp pain on his injured toe bone, and he almost couldn't hold back yelling because of the pain.

Grandma Zhang is blind and always goes to bed early.

When Ma Lao San and the others came, Grandma Zhang was already asleep.

When Zhang Xiaoqiu was dragged out and beaten by Ma Lao San, Zhang Xiaoqiu resisted the pain in order not to worry Grandma Zhang and did not call the whole time.

Before Ma Lao San left, he forced Zhang Xiaoqiu to jump into a water tank in the yard.

The water tank is usually placed in the yard by Zhang Xiaoqiu to raise fish and shrimps. When Zhang Xiaoqiu is free, he will go fishing by the stream. Zhang Xiaoqiu has a great fishing skill. As long as he fishes, he will be able to return with a full load.

As long as the fish caught by Zhang Xiaoqiu are still alive, he will keep them in the fish tank and wait until the market to exchange them for a higher price.

The tank is filled with cold well water. Zhang Xiaoqiu jumped in and couldn't help but shudder.

Ma Laosan asked Xiao Haozhi to supervise him, and Zhang Xiaoqiu was allowed to climb out of the water tank after an hour.

After Ma Lao San left, Zhang Xiaoqiu thought Xiao Haozhi would close one eye and let him go.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Haozhi would not talk about affection at all. Frozen, Zhang Xiaoqiu was soaked in the water for an hour before he got the person out.

That night, Xiao Haozhi stayed in Zhang's house to "take care" of Zhang Xiaoqiu.

Xiao Haozhi said a lot of good things for Ma Lao San. Xiao Haozhi said that the reason why Ma Laosan was rough with Zhang Xiaoqiu was because Ma Laosan felt that Zhang Xiaoqiu was wasting his own money-making resources. Zhang Xiaoqiu, who was limping to beg, would definitely be able to get several times more money than usual!

Zhang Xiaoqiu endured the pain in his leg without making a sound. He cursed in his stomach.

Make money? Compared with making money, his one leg is definitely more important to Ma Lao San and Xiao Haozhi. But for Zhang Xiaoqiu, no amount of money can buy him a healthy leg! Unless Zhang Xiaoqiu is stupid, otherwise, he will definitely not let himself become disabled.

Zhang Xiaoqiu had already thought about it. He grew up day by day. When he gets older, he will definitely make money to support himself and his grandmother. For the disabled Zhang Xiaoqiu, besides being a beggar, what other means can he rely on to make a living?

Although it is more money to be a beggar than to work hard yourself. But as long as a person has a trace of dignity, how can he choose to be a beggar for a lifetime?

In the middle of the night, Zhang Xiaoqiu faintly heard the sound of Xiao Haozhi opening the window. Zhang Xiaoqiu's leg was so painful that he couldn't get up.

In this way, Zhang Xiaoqiu, who was shocked and blew the cold wind in the middle of the night, developed a high fever this morning.

Zhang Xiaoqiu thought at first that Xiao Haozhi made him sick to vent his anger for Ma Lao San.

Now it seems that Xiao Haozhi wants to use his illness to calculate Brother Xiaobao?

Thinking of this, Zhang Xiaoqiu was shocked in a cold sweat.

Xiao Haozhi and Zhang Xiaoqiu didn't know, and Lin Susu had "watched" all their conversations in the infusion room.

After Lin Susu walked out of Mayor Huang's office, he stood at the door of the town government and directly released his spiritual knowledge, looking for Huang Xiaobao's figure.

All of Xiao Haozhi's self-conceited conversations were monitored by Lin Susu's consciousness.

Lin Susu frowned.

I saw Huang Xiaobao's sincerity towards several brothers before, and it was true.

But things in this world are so strange. It doesn't mean that if you give your heart, others will return you with your heart. The story of Mr. Dong Guo and the wolf has been circulated for thousands of years. In the final analysis, isn't there a creature called "white-eyed wolf" in this world?

Lin Susu did not stop at the gate of the town government, looked for a direction and went straight to the People's Hospital.

Along the way, Lin Susu secretly complained to himself while walking.

No wonder Lin Susu felt that Xiao Haozhi was a little strange when he first saw Xiao Haozhi!

Looking back at this time, Lin Susu finally understood why she had such a strange feeling for Xiao Haozhi before.

When a good brother is sick, the most normal reaction should be Huang Xiaobao, who is here to raise money for his brother.

Like Xiao Haozhi, who yelled "The ball is so pitiful", there is no sad person in his eyes. Lin Susu has never seen a few.

If it weren't for Lin Susu's cultivation to develop an incomparably powerful spiritual sense capable of monitoring 360 degrees without blind spots, he would really not be able to catch Xiao Haozhi's "fox tail".

Tsk tusk tusk... This Xiao Haozhi, really like his nickname, is a "little mouse"! Lin Susu's heart shuddered when he thought of this.

As a member of Huang Xiaobao's "Little Beggar Gang", Xiao Haozhi can withdraw from the "Little Beggar Gang" if he is dissatisfied with Huang Xiaobao's decision. But now? On the one hand, Xiao Haozhi called Huang Xiaobao "Boss Boss", but in fact, Xiao Haozhi was betraying Huang Xiaobao.

For two lifetimes, Lin Susu hated the person who was in person and behind the other. With this little trick by Xiao Haozhi secretly, Huang Xiaobao! She Lin Susu guarded. As for Xiao Haozhi? Hum hum! Lin Susu would definitely not make him feel better.

Clinic.

Doctor Qiu is seeing a patient.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open with a "bang".

Huang Xiaobao rushed in, yelling: "Aunt Qiu, hurry up, hurry up, there is someone in the infusion room that is not good."

Doctor Qiu came to Liuhe Town People's Hospital for a few months, but he made some good friends for her. Among them is the mayor's wife He Hongfang.

It is precisely because of this relationship that Doctor Qiu knows Huang Xiaobao.

Seeing Huang Xiaobao said that someone was "dying" in the infusion room, Doctor Qiu discussed with the patient, and Huang Xiaobao pulled his sleeves all the way and ran to the door of the infusion room.

"Huang Xiaobao, you quickly let go!" Standing at the door of the infusion room, Doctor Qiu shouted in a low voice.

I really don't know how He Hongfang taught his children, even the trick of pulling the sleeves can be used so skillfully.

"Aunt Qiu, please help Xiaoqiu quickly. Xiaoqiu passed out again just now. Has his illness become heavier?" Huang Xiaobao gave Dr. Qiu a false hand and pushed Dr. Qiu forward. Infusion Room.

Doctor Qiu has always been conscientious and responsible for his work. Huang Xiaobao pushed him to Zhang Xiaoqiu's place. Doctor Qiu immediately ignored Zhang Xiaoqiu's situation and checked Zhang Xiaoqiu's situation.

After a few minutes, Dr. Qiu retreated from the state of "seeing, hearing, and asking."

"Aunt Qiu, is Xiaoqiu all right?" Huang Xiaobao looked at Doctor Qiu blankly and asked.