Chapter 305

"Being a fart, let's go to help Xiao Qiao's funeral, we should go to her house to eat!" Zhou Aiqin said confidently.

"Mom didn't let Wu Zhengyi come over and say, let's go after dinner." Su Tianle reminded Wu Fengjiao for fear of offending Wu Fengjiao.

"I don't care. I will go to the Lin family to eat now. I haven't seen someone who can help but not provide food." Zhou Aiqin curled her lips, twisted her body, and walked to the door.

Zhou Aiqin walked in a hurry and almost ran into someone when she went out.

"Which is not long..." Zhou Aiqin opened her mouth to curse, and after seeing a green uniform from the corner of her eye, she quickly changed her mouth: "Oh~! Is it Comrade Huang?"

"Is this Su Tianle's house?" Huang Xiaotong was almost hit by Zhou Aiqin. After recovering, he asked.

"Yes, yeah! Comrade Huang is such a rare visitor! Please sit inside." Zhou Aiqin almost smiled when she saw Huang Xiaotong.

In Zhou Aiqin's eyes, Huang Xiaotong was a city man with status. It is a great honor for Zhou Aiqin to have a relationship with Huang Xiaotong.

"You are..." Huang Xiaotong had forgotten what Zhou Aiqin was called, but she felt a little familiar.

Zhou Aiqin's face stiffened, and then she smiled and said, "Comrade Huang, we met at Xiao Qiao's house yesterday. I am Zhou Aiqin, Su Tianle's wife, Su Xiaoqiao's sister-in-law."

"Zhou... Aiqin, right? Sorry, I'm a little bit blind." Huang Xiaotong saw Zhou Aiqin's flattering look, contemptuous in her heart, but her face was not revealed.

"Face...what?" Zhou Aiqin was a little dazed, and quickly glanced at Su Tianle.

Su Tianle couldn't understand either, and stared at Zhou Aiqin.

"Face blindness means that I often don't know who is who. I saw you yesterday afternoon, and I didn't recognize it now." Huang Xiaotong stretched out his hand, smoothed the messy hair on his forehead, and said.

What face blindness? Isn't she not seeing us country folks?

Zhou Aiqin was slanderous in her heart, but she didn't show any signs on her face. She smiled and asked, "Comrade Huang, you people in big cities are really educated. We country folks have never heard of this disease and that disease!"

"Comrade Huang, what can you do when you come to my house?" Su Tianle is different from Zhou Aiqin. Su Tianle doesn't want to deal with Huang Xiaotong at all. The weird bottle, the mysterious man at the entrance of the village, made Su Tianle feel a little bit embarrassed when facing Huang Xiaotong.

Seeing Su Tianle like this, Huang Xiaotong couldn't help feeling abrupt. This Su Tianle must have seen something last night, right? Otherwise, what is his guilty conscience?

Thinking of this, Huang Xiaotong squeezed a smile and said: "That's it, Su Xiaoqiao, she... is dead, the Lin family is going to do funerals, people come and go, and it is very noisy. I always like quietness, in the Lin family Staying, I must not have a good rest. Your home is halfway up the mountain and it must be quiet, so I will come to your home to stay for a few days."

Afraid of noise? Then why did you ask to live in Lin's house yesterday? This is what killed Su Xiaoqiao and came to my house to avoid suspicion, right?

Su Tianle huh!

"Comrade Huang is coming to live at my house? Great, please come in." Zhou Aiqin happily stretched out his hand to pull Huang Xiaotong's arm.

Huang Xiaotong leaned back, avoiding Zhou Aiqin and pulling her hand, and walked into Su Tianle's house.

Zhou Aiqin was shocked by Huang Xiaotong's obviously disgusting action. However, Zhou Aiqin is worthy of being Zhou Aiqin, with a thick-skinned face. In order to be able to get along with the city people like Huang Xiaotong, Zhou Aiqin pretended not to understand, followed Huang Xiaotong and walked into her yard.

Huang Xiaotong's brows furrowed tightly as he watched the chicken feces in the yard. If it wasn't for another purpose in coming to Su's house, Huang Xiaotong wanted to turn around and leave.

Huang Xiaotong regretted his decision. If she had known it, she shouldn't have said that she came to Su's house to live, and she could just find some excuses!

Isn't it said that people in rural areas are very hardworking? Is Aegean too lazy this week? The yard is dirty and messy!

"Comrade Huang, in fact, every time people from town or county come to live in the family of Captain Wu Youcheng, the conditions of my house are not good. Captain’s house, food and lodging, are better than mine. ···"Su Tianle wanted to refuse Huang Xiaotong's stay.

Somehow, Su Tianle always felt that Su Xiaoqiao's death was not easy. It is very likely that Huang Xiaotong cannot be separated from it.

Su Tianle really lacks the courage to let a murderer who does not blink his eyes live in his own home.

Before Su Tianle's words fell, Zhou Aiqin twisted the soft flesh on his waist. He grinned in pain, and couldn't say anything afterwards.

"Comrade Huang likes to come to our house, no matter how good the captain's house is, Comrade Huang is not uncommon." Zhou Aiqin said to Huang Xiaotong with a smile after he scolded Su Tianle: "Comrade Huang, do you think this is the truth? It's rare for you. Don’t dislike us poor working people, I’ll clean up your room right away. To tell you the truth, when I saw Comrade Huang yesterday, I felt indescribable closeness. It’s fate that we can know each other!" Zhou Aiqin was afraid that Huang Xiaotong really ran to the captain's house after hearing Su Tianle's words. He sneered and put a high hat on Huang Xiaotong, and wanted Huang Xiaotong to stay.

Huang Xiaotong was able to stay overnight at Su's house, and Zhou Aiqin ran to the village gossip ladies and talked about it, what a face!

Huang Xiaotong glanced at Zhou Aiqin, thinking to herself.

Regardless of whether Su Tianle saw anything last night, looking at Zhou Aiqin's attitude, Zhou Aiqin absolutely didn't know what happened last night.

Thinking of this, Huang Xiaotong smiled and said: "Sister Zhou, then I will trouble you."

In order to show that he is "close to the people", Huang Xiaotong even called "Eldest Sister Zhou".

"No trouble, no trouble, I'll clean up the room for you." Zhou Aiqin happily cleaned up the room as soon as he heard it.

Wu Fengjiao was not living at home. Zhou Aiqin could just clean her room and let Huang Xiaotong stay for a few days.

"Comrade Huang, you live well in Xiao Qiao's house, why bother to move around? My house is remote and it is not convenient to go to town." Su Tianle hoped that Huang Xiaotong would change his mind and persuaded him.

"Comrade Su Tianle, you should know where I came. When did you arrive at the Lin family yesterday?" Huang Xiaotong glanced at Su Tianle and asked.

"When? Hehehe... it was when you first walked in!" Su Tianle didn't expect Huang Xiaotong to ask that. He didn't know how to answer for a while, and his eyes were a little flustered.

No need to ask anymore, Huang Xiaotong has already seen Su Tianle's performance. Su Tianle must have seen what happened last night. As for how much she has seen, Huang Xiaotong is not easy to judge, and she also understands that Su Tianle can't speak directly.

"Comrade Su, sometimes people are too smart, but they are not good. You can live a long life if you are confused." Huang Xiaotong threatened.