Chapter 277

Lin Susu would not ask for Mayor Huang’s money, she just wanted Mayor Huang’s peace of mind. After all, the Chinese tradition is to "take people's money to help people eliminate disasters." Lin Susu doesn't charge money, Mayor Huang might think she is unwilling to give her all!

It just so happened that Huang Xiaobao was running around the town to raise money right now. Lin Susu was going to send the money to Huang Xiaobao in a while.

Sure enough, Mayor Huang smiled when Lin Susu received the money.

People like this, always feel that "free" is definitely not a good thing. Mayor Huang also had this idea, Lin Susu gave him free, he was afraid that Lin Susu was not dedicated enough.

After Lin Susu stuffed the money into his pocket, he sat cross-legged on the sofa, closed his eyes, and remembered the "a certain goddess practice" in the TV series in his previous life. Lin Susu mumbled and raised his hand. Randomly scratched a few times in mid-air.

About a minute later, Lin Susu opened his eyes, looked at Mayor Huang, and said solemnly: "Uncle Huang, the death of Brother Xiaobao should be on Ma Lao San. Two months later, Xiaobao Brother will be implicated because of Ma Lao San. If you want Brother Xiao Bao to be okay, you must ask Brother Xiao Bao to quit Ma Lao San’s "Yiqi Gang" these days. The sooner the better."

"What? Little Bao, a little bastard, actually got mixed up with Ma Lao San's group?" Mayor Huang jumped up anxiously.

Ma Laosan's reputation in Liuhe Town is still quite resounding. In previous campaigns, Ma Laosan had not only been a "X-pawn", but also a "Building X faction". He led a group of people in the town to beat, smash and loot, and criticize Teacher X. He was still angry. Parents.

After the exercise, Ma Lao San shrank, fearing that others would settle old accounts with him.

Even if no one settles accounts with Ma Lao San, Ma Lao San's reputation in the town has become very stinky.

Ma Lao San is used to doing things for nothing. Even after "returning evil and returning to the right", he is still unwilling to do light work, and he can't do heavy work.

Ma Lao San is almost thirty this year, and he didn't even marry a wife.

Mayor Huang grew up in Liuhe Town, and he really looked down on a bastard like Ma Lao San.

"Yes, Uncle Huang, you must keep Little Treasure away from Ma Lao San, otherwise, even if the great Luo Jinxian descends, it will not save Little Treasure's life!" Lin Susu continued to be alarmist.

As long as Mayor Huang pays attention to the matter of Huang Xiaobao, Ma Laosan’s reasons for "coaxing" Huang Xiaobao will be seen through by Mayor Huang.

Liuhe Town is the site of Mayor Huang. If Mayor Huang can't help but Ma Lao San, Lin Susu really looks down on him.

"Susu, Daen does not say thank you, if your little brother can pass this hurdle smoothly, your kindness, our whole family, will remember you for the rest of your life." Mayor Huang said sincerely.

Mayor Huang felt that Lin Susu had no reason to deceive him. Even without Lin Susu's words, Mayor Huang would not be willing to mix his son with a bastard like Ma Lao San.

"Uncle Huang, then I'm leaving." Lin Susu stood up and prepared to leave.

Lin Susu has already said everything that should be said.

Lin Susu believed that with Mayor Huang's intervention, Huang Xiaobao should have a different ending from his previous life.

After Lin Susu walked out of the town government's gate, he let out his consciousness and swept away, and walked towards the hospital.

Liuhe Town Hospital, in the infusion room.

Zhang Xiaoqiu had already lost the fluid, but his face was still blushing, and his body would twitch from time to time.

"Boss, Xiaojingang and I went to the passenger terminal to start work. Here, Xiaoqiu, I will leave it to you and the mouse!" Du Mingming, the second child of the Xiaoqiu Gang, glanced at Zhang Xiaoqiu who was still in a coma. Say.

"Go go!" Huang Xiaobao waved his hand a little irritably.

When the money is used, I hate less! Huang Xiaobao, who has never worried about money, understood the meaning of this sentence for the first time today.

The members of the "Little Beggar Gang", together with Huang Xiaobao, the "gang leader", are only seven people. Even if all were dispatched, at the passenger terminal, he would beg for less than five yuan a day. After all, few outsiders come to Liuhe Town, and locals who see them as "little beggars" know the basics and are unwilling to pay.

The "Little Beggar Gang" members begging for money, for the 500 yuan handling fee Zhang Xiaoqiu needs right now, is nothing but a drop in the bucket.

But Huang Xiaobao couldn't help it. For fifty yuan, Huang Xiaobao could still act like a baby in front of her grandma and let Grandma Huang help out. Five hundred yuan? The Huang family may not have it, so how can Grandma Huang get it out?

But watching Zhang Xiaoqiu's injury couldn't be cured, Huang Xiaobao couldn't do it.

what can we do about it? How about... Really like Ma Lao San said a few days ago, go...

No, no! Grandma said that it only takes three days to learn badly, but three years to learn well. Although Huang Xiaobao loves to play, he can't really become a bastard, right?

Thinking of this, Huang Xiaobao looked at the groggy ball and sighed heavily.

Zhang Xiaoqiu is an orphan whose parents have died and grew up with his blind grandmother.

Zhang Xiaoqiu's uncles and uncles have long felt that abandoning Zhang Xiaoqiu's grandparents and grandsons is a cumbersome. Usually, even the rice that supports Grandma Zhang, they are reluctant to take them and ask them to take money out to treat Zhang Xiaoqiu's legs? That is simply impossible.

"Xiaoqiu, what should I do? With so much money, there really is no place to collect it~!" Huang Xiaobao stretched out his hand and touched Zhang Xiaoqiu's hot forehead, muttering to himself.

"Boss..." At this moment, Zhang Xiaoqiu opened his eyes and called out softly.

"Xiaoqiu, are you awake?" Huang Xiaobao grinned happily and smiled.

"Boss, yes..." Zhang Xiaoqiu wriggled his mouth, just about to say something.

"Xiaoqiu, your body is still not well, don't talk first, take a good rest." At this moment, Xiao Haozhi leaned over and said.

Seeing Xiao Haozhi, Zhang Xiaoqiu's body trembled, and then he closed his eyes.

"Little ball?" Huang Xiaobao was surprised.

The ball was fine just now! Why did you fall asleep again after a while?

"Boss, I'm a little tired and want to sleep." After Zhang Xiaoqiu said weakly, he closed his eyes again.

"Xiaoqiu, are you uncomfortable? I'm going to see the doctor." After Huang Xiaobao finished speaking, he ran away.

After watching Huang Xiaobao's back, Xiao Haozhi leaned to Zhang Xiaoqiu's ear and threatened softly: Boy, before you say anything, if you think about your blind grandma, you and I will be responsible for the fate of Boss Ma. Sorry. "

"Mouse, Brother Xiaobao is so kind to us, but we..." Xiaoqiu opened his eyes and muttered.

"Huh! Huang Xiaobao is good to us? Zhang Xiaoqiu, don't dream. If Huang Xiaobao wants to be the best for us, why doesn't he take the money from the family and spend it with us?" Xiao Haozhi snorted coldly and said.