Chapter 220

The Su Xiaorong sisters have no confidence to provoke Xu Meili. Before coming to see Wu Fengjiao, Xu Meili said that the two sisters were not allowed to eat tomorrow if they didn't listen to the adults obediently.

"Oh~! These two children are really disobedient. Mom, don't mind, I will teach them when I get home." Su Tianle said embarrassedly.

"Okay! You all go! I still have things to do. You can keep these rice noodles if you want to stay, and take them if you don't want to." Su Xiaohui's sudden little temper was in Wu Fengjiao's original heart. , Poured a scoop of cold water.

Wu Fengjiao was worried about making jelly for a while, and unceremoniously started to rush people.

"Okay, I'll put things down. Mom, take care of yourself!" Su Tianle didn't dare to continue entanglement, for fear of destroying the relationship that could not be easily repaired.

"Yes, yes, mom, if you have something to do, just say hello, we are a dear family!" Su Tianxi hurriedly "struggled for favor."

Wu Fengjiao sighed and said nothing.

The two sons were both unprofitable and unprepared. The sudden enthusiasm caused Wu Fengjiao to mutter in her heart: Did they take a fancy to the more than 200 yuan they made from selling jelly?

Seeing Wu Fengjiao's complexion, the Su Tianle brothers left the Lin family in shock after putting down the rice noodles.

Lin Susu clearly "watched" this "big show" at the gate even though he was lying on the bed.

However, Lin Susu did not show up, first because he was afraid that he could not control his resentment towards Zhou Aiqin, and second because he didn't want his emotions to affect Wu Fengjiao's decision.

When Lin Susu was reborn, he wanted to pull Wu Fengjiao out of the "mud pond" of Su's house. In order to achieve his goal, Lin Susu also used a little bit of caution, using Wu Fengjiao's sympathy for her to get Wu Fengjiao to move out of Su's house.

After so many days, Lin Susu also figured it out.

After all, Su Tianle and the others are Wu Fengjiao's own flesh and blood, and Wu Fengjiao's reluctance towards them is also human nature.

If Wu Fengjiao decides to move back home, Lin Susu will not stop her. Even if he lives alone, Lin Susu is full of confidence.

Lin Susu met the "backer" of Mayor Huang, and gained the protection of the identity of "married genius". Compared with the former life as a "broom star" and "sangmen star" by Dahuang villagers, Lin Susu's life The situation is many times better than in the last life.

Lin Susu is content.

Lin Susu can foresee that in this life, as long as she is more careful, she should not embark on the old path of dying prematurely as she did in her previous life.

Lin Susu will also remember Wu Fengjiao's kindness to Lin Susu in her two lifetimes, and Lin Susu will certainly not be vague if he should honor Wu Fengjiao.

As for the rest of the Su family, Lin Susu didn't want to entangle them too much. With this spare time, Lin Susu felt that it was important to improve his strength.

After their strength increased, if Su Tianle and the others wanted to "control" Lin Susu through Wu Fengjiao, Lin Susu wouldn't mind calculating the old accounts of the previous life with the Su family. If not, in this life, Lin Susu would only like to be a stranger to the Su family.

These days, Lin Susu was busy setting up a stall with Wu Fengjiao during the day, and was busy staying in the space to cultivate spiritual consciousness at night. He hadn't slept for many days. When he relaxed, Lin Susu lay on the bed and gradually fell asleep.

Lin Susu's sleep directly missed the next turmoil in the Su family.

Su Xiaohui ran angrily all the way, with heavy footsteps, as if he could smash two holes in the ground.

Su Xiaohui was in a bad mood. On the one hand, she felt that Wu Fengjiao "does not know how to promote her"; on the other hand, she was disappointed with her parents.

After hearing the news that Zhou Aiguo was arrested by the police, Su Xiaohui went to Liuhe Town as soon as possible. Unfortunately, Su Xiaohui couldn't even enter the gate of the police station.

When Su Xiaohui walked to the door of the police station, he was driven away by the guard.

When the guard drove Su Xiaohui, he said: Walk around, the police station is not a place for children to play.

Su Xiaohui didn't have the guts to talk back to the guard, let alone tell the guard that he had come to visit his uncle Zhou Aiguo.

On the way home, Su Xiaohui thought, the police suspected that he was too young to enter. Tomorrow, he asked his mother to visit his uncle in the town. The mother is an adult, and the police should let them in.

After returning home, Su Xiaohui and Zhou Aiqin talked about Zhou Aiguo's arrest, and also stated that he wanted Zhou Aiqin to take him to town to visit Zhou Aiguo tomorrow.

Zhou Aiqin had heard about Zhou Aiguo's arrest a long time ago.

The gossip released by He Liangzi's wife was spread in Dahuang Village not long after. Most of the villagers in Dahuang Village thought that Zhou Aiguo was arrested because he beat Wu Youcheng.

Since Zhou Aiqin received a call from Huang Xiaotong, his whole day's thoughts have been focused on how to transfer the money from Lin Susu to his pocket.

Zhou Aiguo was arrested, although Zhou Aiqin sympathized, but did not take it seriously. It's just hitting people, isn't it killing people? The police arrested Zhou Aiguo and kept it for ten days and a half months at most. Wouldn't it be released?

Seeing that Zhou Aiqin didn't care about Zhou Aiguo's arrest, Su Xiaohui couldn't help getting angry.

Like all young people, Su Xiaohui also hopes that he has a pair of indomitable parents. The parents in Su Xiaohui's heart are like Su Xiaoqiao and his wife, who love their children and treat outsiders without losing their vigor. It is a pity that Zhou Aiqin's couple, one is a shrew, the other is a bully. Don't talk about others, even Su Xiaohui doesn't think much of Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle.

Su Xiaohui grew up with his grandmother's parents, and his feelings for his uncle Zhou Aiguo were deeper than for his father, Su Tianle.

Seeing that Zhou Aiqin and his wife didn't care about Zhou Aiguo's being arrested, and seeing Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle as "serving slaves" to Wu Fengjiao, Su Xiaohui was disappointed with them, apart from disappointment.

"Brother, wait for me." Su Xiaoxia shouted anxiously.

Su Xiaohui didn't even turn his head, running ahead of him.

"Brother, wait for me, don't run so fast!" Su Xiaoxia shouted loudly while screaming in her heart.

Su Xiaoxia followed Su Xiaohui home, on the one hand because she was thinking of Zhou Aiqin's "small vault" in her heart, and on the other hand she had some inexplicable concerns.

Su Xiaoxia was afraid that Tu Ergou, who was hidden by her in the backyard, had not left yet.

Thinking of Tu Ergou, Su Xiaoxia had a hint of sweetness and pride in her heart.

Last time in the town, Tu Ergou stopped Su Xiaoxia and asked for the address of Su Xiaoxia's home.

It didn't take long for Su Xiaoxia to forget the incident.

Su Xiaoxia understands that a "big man" like Tu Ergou should not look at her, a country girl, and that Tu Ergou will "mouse" her and should be idle and boring.

Because of this, when Tu Ergou appeared in front of Su Xiaoxia this afternoon with a smile, Su Xiaoxia thought she was dazzled.