Chapter 320

Su Xiaoxia was tempted.

"Aunt Huang, then... let's talk about it. If I manage this for you, you can't mention my identity to anyone in the future. What do you think?" Su Xiaoxia tried to talk to Huang Xiaotong condition.

"Sneer~!" Huang Xiaotong glanced at Su Xiaoxia and said, "Su Xiaoxia, don't you think that if I let you help a little, I will be able to meet my kindness to you? Without me, you just A rural girl, she can only stay in your small mountain village for the rest of her life, facing the loess and back to the sky. Now, you are the eldest lady of the Lin family, and you will live a life completely different from the past. My kindness to you, let alone It’s bigger than the sky, and that’s not something you can do for me with such a small favor. Do you think it?"

Huang Xiaotong really thinks so, she has forgotten that she and Su Xiaoxia were also considered mutually beneficial. Huang Xiaotong needs someone to help him fool Lin Bo and his wife, while Su Xiaoxia yearns for the wealth and glory that originally belonged to Lin Susu.

Hearing what Huang Xiaotong said, Su Xiaoxia's face was flushed.

Huang Xiaotong doesn't care about other people's feelings when she speaks. Even if she is from the countryside, Huang Xiaotong doesn't need to remind her again and again, right? No matter how much she said, Huang Xiaotong would not become more noble.

"Su Xiaoxia, you must know what you want to do as a person, don't you understand?" Huang Xiaotong said again.

"Then... Aunt Huang, tell me, if you want us to repay your favor, this will be the end of the matter." Su Xiaoxia bit her lip and asked.

Su Xiaoxia didn't want to be threatened by Huang Xiaotong at every turn. Huang Xiaotong mentioned the conditions, and she would do it if she could do it, and she would fall down if she couldn't do it. Really anxious, Su Xiaoxia is not a vegetarian either.

"You do three things for me. The first thing I asked you to do just now." Huang Xiaotong didn't expect Su Xiaoxia to be ruthless in her heart, stretched out three fingers, and compared it in front of Su Xiaoxia.

"Okay, it's a deal." Su Xiaoxia nodded and quickly agreed.

There are only three things, there is finally a hope, isn't it?

Su Xiaoxia is really afraid of Huang Xiaotong's lion's open mouth, she has to do it too!

"Okay, Su Xiaoxia, let's go! Remember, Qiu Shufang and Lin Bo should come to my house to propose marriage within three days, or else, hum..." Huang Xiaotong waved his hand like a fly Similar.

Su Xiaoxia was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood. But Huang Xiaotong was helpless again.

"Aunt Huang, then I'm leaving. Don't worry, I will try my best." Su Xiaoxia said with a stern face, then turned and left.

Huang Xiaotong's tone and demeanor reminded Su Xiaoxia's humbleness all the time. Going on, Su Xiaoxia was afraid that she could not help but want to do something.

Looking at Su Xiaoxia's back, Huang Xiaotong's mouth showed a sneer.

What if a little girl from the country is not convinced? On her own boat, where can she get off? Want to get rid of your own control? Don't think about it!

Su Xiaoxia didn't want to stay with Huang Xiaotong for a moment, she opened the door and rushed out.

A fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy was standing at the door of Huang Xiaotong's office, about to knock on the door.

Su Xiaoxia suddenly opened the door, and she saw the young slender fingers, almost poking her in the face.

"Oh~!" Su Xiaoxia was taken aback, and quickly took a big step back.

Su Xiaoxia's movements were too fierce, she slipped on her feet and almost fell.

"Beauty, be careful!" The boy stretched out his hand, hooked Su Xiaoxia's waist, and supported Su Xiaoxia's shaky figure.

Su Xiaoxia looked up and blushed.

The boy was very handsome, with a pair of peach eyes that looked exactly like Huang Xiaotong. When he looked at people, his eyes sparkled, as if they contained full of affection.

Stared at by the young boy's affectionate eyes, Su Xiaoxia felt that her heart was beating very fast, her face was also hot, and even the whole brain seemed to be "buzzing".

"Beauty? What's wrong? Frightened?" Seeing Su Xiaoxia staring at herself unblinkingly, the young man couldn't help but teased.

"No, thank you..." Su Xiaoxia murmured.

In front of this noble young man, Su Xiaoxia suddenly felt like a dust of herself. Kyoto City is so good! There are beautiful clothes, and such a good boy.

Su Xiaoxia looked at the teenager, her mood was a little rippling.

"Stand up beautiful woman, walk carefully, don't fall again." The boy smiled, and after straightening Su Xiaoxia's body, she withdrew her hand.

After the warm palm on her waist left, Su Xiaoxia stood there, a little dazed.

"Sister." After letting go of Su Xiaoxia, the teenager turned his head and greeted Huang Xiaotong in the office.

"Jia Hui? Why did you come to the hospital?" Huang Xiaotong was a little surprised when he saw the boy.

"Sister, He Chao's grandfather was hospitalized in this hospital. I will accompany He Chao to take a look today. By the way, I came to see you, I almost freaked out the little beauty." Huang Jiahui glanced at Su Xiaoxia and said with a smile.

"Jiahui, come in and talk. Uncle He's body doesn't matter, right?" Huang Xiaotong stood up, busy pouring water for his nephew.

"Hypertension has stabilized. I can be discharged from the hospital in three days." Huang Jiahui said casually.

Huang Jiahui was just an excuse to accompany his buddy He Chao to visit the patient. In fact, Huang Jiahui came to the hospital to ask Huang Xiaotong, what happened to Huang Xiaotong on the phone yesterday?

Sister? This beautiful boy is Huang Jiahui, Huang Xiaotong’s nephew? Su Xiaoxia was a little surprised.

Su Xiaoxia once heard Limbo and his wife talk about Huang Jiahui.

Su Xiaoxia came to Kyoto City for a few days, but she was not clear about the affairs of other people's houses, but she heard a lot about the affairs of Huang's house next door.

Huang Xiaotong's grandfather, Huang Xishan, is an old revolutionary. In the language books that Su Xiaoxia has read, there is also the name of Mrs. Huang!

Lin Bo and Qiu Shufang talked about Mr. Huang with respect. However, Speaking of Huang Jiahui, Lin Bo has always described it as "a dude" and "a kid who doesn't know the heights of the earth".

But Su Xiaoxia felt that Lin Bo definitely didn't understand Huang Jiahui. How could such a polite young man correspond to Huang Jiahui in Lin Bo's mouth?

"Su Su, Uncle Lin and the others are waiting for you! Are you still not leaving?" Huang Xiaotong just greeted her nephew to sit down, looked up and saw Su Xiaoxia standing at the door stunned, frowned, and urged. .

When Huang Xiaotong brought Su Xiaoxia over just now, she promised Qiu Shufang that Su Xiaoxia could go back to Lin Ansheng's ward in a while.

"Goodbye Huang Auntie! Big Brother Huang, goodbye." Su Xiaoxia was called by Huang Xiaotong, she woke up, waved to Huang Xiaotong and Huang Xiaotong, and ran away.