Chapter 316

Lin Bo knows that Dean Geng is taking the opportunity to "rip off"! The semi-bipolar Dahongpao that he secretly left behind can't be kept this time.

Seeing Lin Bo's meat hurts, Dean Geng showed a sly smile on his face.

"President Geng, when will my Shui Sheng wake up?" At this moment, Qiu Shufang asked anxiously.

Lin Ansheng has been in a coma this time for a full week. The soup that Qiu Shufang cooks every day is in vain.

Qiu Shufang is worried! I'm afraid that Lin Ansheng has three long and two short ones.

"Sister Qiu, don’t worry. Commander Lin’s condition this time is much better than last time. Our equipment detects that Commander Lin’s brain cortex cells are becoming more active day by day. If there is nothing unexpected, I guess it will not take a week. , Commander Lin will be able to wake up." Dean Geng said affirmatively.

"This is good, this is good." Qiu Shufang breathed a sigh of relief. One week? That's not too long.

"Old Geng~! I made you laugh. My Shufang is just impatient." Although Lin Bo said so, the smile on his face was bigger.

Lin Bo can still trust President Geng's medical skills. Doctors generally speak conservatively. Dean Geng said that for a week, Lin Bo knew that within a week, his son would definitely wake up.

"Director Lin is polite, you and Sister Qiu are just a child like Commander Lin. Even if Sister Qiu is in a hurry, she should be." Dean Geng said politely.

Dean Geng and Lin Bo greeted all the way, and walked all the way to Lin Ansheng's ward.

Behind Lin Bo, Su Xiaoxia was confused. What "Shui Sheng" "Lin Ying Chief"? In addition to my uncle, there are other people in my uncle’s battalion leader?

"Su Su, hurry up." Seeing Su Xiaoxia stopped, Qiu Shufang hurriedly pulled her.

"Oh, okay." Su Xiaoxia woke up, she didn't dare to think about it anymore.

When Su Xiaoxia just got out of the car, she looked up and saw the characters "XX Military Region Hospital", which made her stunned.

These days, Lin Bo is busy at work and Qiu Shufang is busy making soup and visiting her son in the hospital. Neither of them can spare time to pay attention to Su Xiaoxia. In addition to eating and sleeping, Su Xiaoxia sat in front of the TV and watched it with gusto.

The Kyoto City TV station is broadcasting a TV drama from a certain island country these days. There is a pair of lovers who are in love. After a blood test, they are found to be the blood of a brother and sister.

The TV series opened Su Xiaoxia's vision. Su Xiaoxia discovered for the first time that medical methods could be used to solve such things.

Su Xiaoxia was almost frightened to death when she was brought to the hospital by Limbo and his wife. Su Xiaoxia thought that Lin Bo and his wife brought her to the hospital for a blood test. After a blood test, didn't the Limbo couple discover that she was a fake Lin Susu?

When she saw Dean Geng in a white coat, Su Xiaoxia's face was even more pale, and she only shrank behind Qiu Shufang. She doesn't want to be Su Xiaoxia, she wants to be Lin Susu.

Lin Bo originally wanted to show off with Dean Geng the "pro-granddaughter" he had just recognized. Seeing Su Xiaoxia's "small family" appearance, he felt embarrassed and didn't introduce Su Xiaoxia's identity to Dean Geng at all.

Qiu Shufang cared about her son in her heart, but ignored Su Xiaoxia's strangeness.

Dean Geng is a shrewd person. Seeing that Lin Bo and his wife didn't introduce Su Xiaoxia's meaning, they didn't follow up. They just glanced at Su Xiaoxia vaguely while chatting with Lin Bo.

Dean Geng had already guessed the identity of Su Xiaoxia.

The fact that Lin Bo took back his granddaughter who had been raised in the countryside for ten years was no secret in the upper circles of Kyoto City. Moreover, Huang Xiaotong gave a boost from behind, and Dean Geng also listened.

Dean Geng had long heard of Lin Ansheng's gossip about leaving home for a confidant. Like most people, Su Xiaoqiao in Dean Geng's heart is a "fairy" level figure.

Seeing Su Xiaoxia at this time, Dean Geng felt a little disappointed in her heart.

Dean Geng did not expect that the children of Lin Ansheng and Su Xiaoqiao would be so... ordinary. By the way, it is ordinary. According to the laws of genetics, the rumor that Lin Ansheng's wife is a peerless beauty, I really don't know where it came from.

Su Xiaoxia followed Qiu Shufang mechanically, but she didn't notice Dean Geng's secretive scrutiny.

Su Xiaoxia lowered her head, her ears erected high, and tried her best to judge useful information for her from the conversations between Limbo and the others.

Who is Ying Chief Lin? Lin Susu's father is the battalion commander, is this "Shuisheng" also the battalion commander?

Su Xiaoxia breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that Lin Bo and his wife brought herself to the hospital to visit a patient named "Shui Sheng".

It’s not just a blood test.

The few days that Su Xiaoxia spent in the Lin's family were good days that Su Xiaoxia had never dreamed of in her entire life.

Living in a big clean and beautiful house, you don’t need to do housework, you don’t even need to wash a bowl.

Every night I fall asleep with the soft "Simmons", wearing beautiful and comfortable new clothes, and the food on the table is delicious that the Su family can't eat during the New Year...

Su Xiaoxia only hates that she is not the real Lin Susu.

If she is the real Lin Susu, there is no need to worry about when she will be revealed. After Su Xiaoxia had enjoyed such a good day, she didn't want to go back to Dahuang Village anymore and be her Su Xiaoxia.

"Susu, you can see your father in a while, are you happy?" At this moment, Qiu Shufang remembered that he had not told his granddaughter about the purpose of bringing her to the hospital.

"Dad? My dad he...he..." Su Xiaoxia stammered in astonishment.

happy? I'm scared to death, okay? Isn't the little uncle dead? The urn has been buried for many days.

If it wasn't for a hint of clarity in her mind, Su Xiaoxia almost said, "Isn't my dad dead?"

"Your dad was seriously injured on the battlefield and almost didn't survive. It just happened to be a little bit better, and he fainted a few days ago. Su Su, you will see your dad in a moment..." Qiu Shufang sighed. Say.

Su Xiaoxia didn't hear Qiu Shufang's words at all, she just felt that her mind was blank.

The "Shui Sheng" mentioned by Limbo just now is the little uncle?

The little uncle is not dead, so the matter of her posing as Lin Susu, isn't it exposed?

Seeing my little uncle in a while, should she cry and admit that she was wrong? Or should the matter be pushed to Huang Xiaotong?

"Uncle Lin and Aunt Qiu, are you here?" Huang Xiaotong's voice interrupted Su Xiaoxia's thinking.

Lin Ansheng's ward door was closed, and Huang Xiaotong stood at the door of the ward, showing a smug smile at the group of people.

"Xiaotong, why are you here? Where's Nurse Xiaojiang?" Qiu Shufang's face changed drastically.

After Lin Ansheng was hospitalized again, Huang Xiaotong identified himself as "Lin Ansheng's fiancee" and ran to Lin Ansheng's ward at every turn.