Chapter 266

"Lin Susu, you are a dead child who hasn't been taught by your parents, and your grandmother didn't speak. You count that green onion?" Wu Fengjiao has not let go, Xiao Guihua is annoyed! Seeing Lin Susu speaking, Xiao Guihua raised her eyebrows and cursed.

"Get out! Xiao Guihua, get out of here! My house doesn't welcome you!" Wu Fengjiao finally couldn't help it, raised his finger and pointed at the door, and cursed.

After Wu Fengjiao finished cursing, she rushed to the corner of the wall, picked up a broom, and patted Xiao Guihua.

Xiao Guihua said Wu Fengjiao, Wu Fengjiao could bear it, scolded Lin Susu as a'dead child', and then scolded Lin Susu as "no parents taught." This is something Wu Fengjiao can't tolerate.

"Hey~! Aunt Wu, if you have something to say, don't do it." Xiao Guihua yelled, hurriedly avoiding Wu Fengjiao's "broom offensive".

Wu Fengjiao deserves to be one of the tough women in Dahuang Village. A broom was in Wu Fengjiao's hand, and an afterimage came out.

Xiao Guihua stretched out her arms to cover her head and face, retreating steadily, and finally withdrew from the gate of the Lin family.

"Bah! Xiao Guihua, you don't come to our house in the future, our house does not welcome you!" Wu Fengjiao sipped in front of Xiao Guihua, and closed the door with a "clang".

What a bad luck! I thought that Xiao Guihua was rushing to show her courtesy, just to take advantage of it. I didn't expect Xiao Guihua to have such a big appetite, and open her mouth to want Wu Fengjiao's secret sauce. Pooh! Really thought she was some great person in the deserted village?

After closing the door, Wu Fengjiao walked back under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree with a broom on her back, like a victorious general.

"Grandma is amazing!" Lin Susu clapped her hands to encourage Wu Fengjiao.

"Hiss~!" Outside the door, Xiao Guihua listened to Lin Susu's cheers in the door, touched the red mark on his arm that was scraped out by the broomstick, and took a breath.

Xiao Guihua really did not expect that Wu Fengjiao, who was still smiling a minute ago, said that she turned her face and turned her face.

How to do? If the recipe for this jelly sauce is not available in one day, the sweet potato powder in her family will not be money!

No way! I can't just forget it!

Xiao Guihua rolled up her sleeves and walked a few steps forward, planning to knock on the door of Lin's house, and have a good theory with Wu Fengjiao.

The reasons are readily available: she is hurting her hand now, and if Wu Fengjiao is to pay for the medical expenses, it is best to use the jelly sauce recipe, it will be perfect.

Although Lin Susu was talking with Wu Fengjiao, his spiritual consciousness did not relax his "monitoring" of Xiao Guihua.

Seeing Xiao Guihua aggressively trying to shoot the front door of her house, Lin Susu snorted in his heart, "Divine Consciousness Sting" was ready, waiting for Xiao Guihua to do it, and taught her a profound lesson.

Last time, Lin Susu didn't make a cruel move, but gave Xiao Guihua a lesson. This time? Hum hum······

Xiao Guihua raised her hand and was about to pat the door of Lin's house.

Suddenly, Xiao Guihua's elbow felt numbness and pain, and Xiao Guihua's heart was chilled, and she couldn't help but froze when she slapped the door.

The same scene and the same feeling reminded Xiao Guihua of the "nightmare" a few days ago.

A few days ago, Xiao Guihua's hand was suddenly painful and numb just because of shooting the door of Lin's house. After returning home, Xiao Guihua couldn't move one hand. Finally, it took a few days to raise her.

Now, she hasn't done it yet! Why is my elbow numb again? Does Lin Ansheng's ghost really protect Lin Susu in the Lin family?

Xiao Guihua shuddered when she thought of this.

Lin Susu was in the yard, "watching" Xiao Guihua and ran away, and then took back the "spiritual thorn" floating beside Xiao Guihua.

Count Xiao Guihua's acquaintance! Otherwise, today Lin Susu has to make Xiao Guihua's hand hurt for a full month!

If it were not for fear of exposing his "spiritual thorns", Lin Susu would want to use this trick to deal with Xiao Guihua when he was in the yard. For Xiao Guihua's cheeky, Lin Susu felt that when it was time to use force, she would use force. As long as Xiao Guihua was scared, she would not dare to entangle him anymore.

In the Lin family yard, Wu Fengjiao walked under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, put the broom in her hand back to its original position, sighed heavily, and frowned.

After tearing his face with Xiao Guihua today, Wu Fengjiao offended the Hu Wangcai family to death.

Wu Fengjiao herself is not afraid of Hu Wangcai's family stumbling, but Lin Susu will be bullied by the Hu's children.

"Grandma, don't be angry. Xiao Guihua is not worthy of being angry for her." Seeing Wu Fengjiao's face, Lin Susu hurriedly gave comfort.

"Susu~! Grandma is not angry. Grandma just thought, school will start next month. You are at school by yourself. If Hu Dawa and others bully you, don't bear it. You must tell the teacher to go. When you get home, , Grandma will find their house to settle the accounts again!" Wu Fengjiao became more and more worried as she talked about it, and it seemed that Lin Susu was bullied by Hu Dawa's bear children.

Before, Lin Susu went to school in Liuhe Town, and Su Xiaoqiao was picking up and dropping off every morning and evening.

Now, Wu Fengjiao has to work in the production team when he is busy, and he is busy setting up stalls to make money when he is busy, and picking up Lin Susu every day is not realistic.

As long as I think of some day in the future, Hu Dawa and the few skin children, maybe they will stop Lin Susu from going to school or leaving school, and Wu Fengjiao's heart can't help but regret. If she had known it earlier, she should bear it a little bit and not tear her face with Xiao Guihua.

Lin Susu felt warm.

It turns out that grandma is not happy because she is afraid that she will be hurt by Hu Dawa and others? Lin Susu thought Wu Fengjiao was mad at Xiao Guihua!

"Grandma, don't worry, Hu Dawa can't bully me." Lin Susu said comfortingly.

"They are boys. If they really want to beat you, how did you beat them? Su Su~! They are all bad grandmothers, bad temper, and incapable." Wu Fengjiao said guiltily.

"Grandma, I'm not afraid of Hu Dawa and the others. If they dare to do something, I will fight back." Lin Susu raised his small fist and said with a grin.

These days, Lin Susu is practicing in the space every night. Lin Susu's divine sense was more than twice as powerful as when he was reborn.

Lin Susu's "spiritual thorn" can be used as a weapon to attack people invisible. If Hu Dawa really dare to do it, Lin Susu doesn't mind letting him taste her own.

"Su Su, there are several of them, you alone, how could they be their opponent~!" Wu Fengjiao was anxious for a while and couldn't help reaching out and touching Lin Susu's hair.

Grandma doesn't seem to believe in her own strength! What to do? Lin Susu blinked his eyes.

"Forget it, I will tell Magnolia tomorrow, let their Xiao Min take care of you more. You and Xiao Min are together at school and after school, don't be alone." Wu Fengjiao finally thought of a solution, her face Smiled.