Chapter 289

As soon as the news of Lin Susu donating money to the brigade came out, the entire Dahuang Village was boiling.

A few days ago, the villagers in Dahuang Village discussed Huang Xiaotong’s "charitable money" more than once, saying that Lin Susu was very lucky and had a great fortune. They also said that Zhou Aiqin was shameless and stole money from Lin Susu's family. of.

Even the children in Dahuang Village know that Huang Xiaotong’s "kindness money" is worth 500 yuan!

Lin Susu is willing to donate to the village. Can these folks like them all get some light?

In this way, Su Tianle was embarrassed.

Su Xiaoxia spent more than a hundred to treat her face, which she took from Huang Xiaotong's "kindness money".

Su Tianle originally thought that the creditor was Lin Susu, a relative of his own, who was dragging it, and after a long time, the debt would even pass vaguely.

But Lin Susu suddenly came to a "donation". Although Lin Susu donated more than 300 yuan from the police station, Su Tianle's family owed more than 100 yuan to Lin Susu, which was vague. Passed.

If Su Tianle dared not mention this one hundred yuan, their Su family would not even think about being a man in Dahuang Village.

In these days, the villagers in Dahuang Village would mention the money whenever they saw Su Tianle.

One person and two people said that Su Tianle could still pretend to be stupid. If there are too many people talking, Su Tianle dares to pretend to be stupid, and the saliva of the villagers can drown him.

In this way, Su Tianle sold all the pigs and chickens in the family for a total of more than two hundred yuan. After giving Zhou Fugui one hundred, and the remaining one hundred, Su Tianle hurriedly took to the brigade headquarters and made up the hole that Su Xiaoxia had spent.

"What? You are a waste of money. More than two hundred yuan is such a disaster? They say they want money, so you can give it?" Zhou Aiqin was so angry that he clutched his chest.

Even the last of his family was gone, Zhou Aiqin felt a terrible heartache. In the past, she raised pigs and her mother-in-law paid to catch piglets. Now that she wants to raise two pigs, Zhou Aiqin can't even get the money to catch piglets.

"Is there any way, your dad insists, I won't give it, he can let us? And Lin Susu's little slippery head, she donated the money to the village, we can take the debt that can drag Lin Susu, can drag Is there a debt to the brigade headquarters?" Su Tianle was a little unhappy.

Su Tianle is a man, he must be a good face, and Zhou Aiqin points to the nose and scolds him for "wasteful". Su Tianle is definitely not happy.

Zhou Aiqin was panting with anger, but she couldn't do anything about it.

"Aiqin, don't worry, our house... will have money." Su Tianle thought for a while, and finally made up his mind.

"You have money? If you really can make money, my old lady will listen to you in the future." Zhou Aiqin curled his lips and didn't believe Su Tianle's words.

"Aiqin, didn't you say that Lin Susu got a lot of money last time? You said...I will secretly exchange money with Lin Susu, will she change it?" Su Tianle asked .

"Secret? What secret?" Zhou Aiqin was stunned.

"..." Su Tianle leaned into Zhou Aiqin's ear and said a few words softly.

"Really?" Zhou Aiqin exclaimed.

"Sure, it wasn't something I saw with my own eyes. Am I dare to talk nonsense?" Su Tianle gave Zhou Aiqin an unhappy look.

At the same time, Wu Xiaomin and her second aunt Zhou Rose were walking along the village road outside Dahuang Village.

Wu Xiaomin walked a few steps behind Zhou Rose. Zhou Yueji stood down with a good temper and waited for Wu Xiaomin to follow.

"Xiao Min, after returning to the village, you have to talk about your second aunt's difficulties in front of your parents, you know?" Zhou Yueji peeked at Wu Xiaomin's stern face and asked.

Wu Xiaomin didn't make a sound, and speeded up by two points.

Had it not been for the conversation between the second aunt and grandma by accident last night, Wu Xiaomin would have thought that he was really the person that grandma and second aunt loved most.

But now? Come on! The second aunt is kind to her, just because her parents can help her?

"Xiao Min, my second aunt has loved you the most in recent years..." Zhou Yueji began to talk to Balabala.

At this time, Wu Xiaomin and Zhou Yueji happened to pass the door of Lin Susu's house. Seeing the door of Lin Susu's house opened, Wu Xiaomin smiled on his gloomy face.

"Second aunt, go to my house and find my parents! I'm going to play with Su Su." After Wu Xiaomin finished speaking, he waved and ran away.

"Xiao Min, let's go home first, and you will come out to play with Su Su later!" Zhou Yueji was anxious.

Wu Xiaomin slipped halfway, and she was a little embarrassed to ask Zhou Yueji to say those words in person.

Wu Xiaomin ignored the weekly rose and ran forward with his head covered. When Zhou Yueji shouted, Wu Xiaomin had already jumped to the edge of Lin Susu's kitchen.

Green smoke was rising from the chimney of Lin Susu's house. Wu Xiaomin thought that Lin Susu was cooking in the kitchen, and shouted twice: "Susu, Lin Susu~!"

"Yo~! It's Xiaomin? Are you back from the county seat? Where's Su Su in the backyard!" Wu Fengjiao poked her head out of the kitchen and pointed to the backyard.

"Hello Granny Wu, I'm going to play with Su Su!" After Wu Xiaomin said hello to Wu Fengjiao, he ran to the backyard.

"Xiaomin~! Xiaomin~!" Zhou Yueji chased to the door of the kitchen panting, shouting at Wu Xiaomin's back.

"It's the Chinese rose? Why go back to the village to play? Xiaomin is here to play, don't worry!" Wu Fengjiao was cooking, hearing Zhou Rose's voice, poked her head out of the kitchen, and said a few words. Gu Zi went busy again.

"Second aunt, go to my house and tell my mother, I will go home for dinner in a while." Wu Xiaomin's voice came from the backyard.

Zhou Yueji stomped her feet with anger. With Wu Xiaomin's words, even if Zhou Yueji wanted to chase to the backyard, she was embarrassed to pull Wu Xiaomin away.

"Say rose to Magnolia, let Xiaomin stay for dinner! She and Su Su have not seen each other for a long time, they must have a lot to say!" After Wu Fengjiao installed the dishes in the pot, he saw Zhou Rose Station. He didn't move in the same place and reminded him.

"Ah? Okay, I'll go to my little sister's house and say something." Seeing Wu Fengjiao say this, Zhou Yueji was too embarrassed to "lay down" any more, so she had to leave in shock.

"Susu Susu, long time no see, want to kill me~! Do you miss me?" Wu Xiaomin ran all the way to the backyard and flew directly at Lin Susu.

Lin Susu almost didn't laugh when he heard Wu Xiaomin's words.

Still "want to die" too! When Aunt Magnolia heard this, she would be beaten up all over her head.

Lin Susu had already "looked" at Wu Xiaomin. Seeing Wu Xiaomin seemed to be hiding from Zhou Rose, he kept pretending that he hadn't seen it, and pulled the weeds in the vegetable field with his waist down.

After Wu Xiaomin called out, Lin Susu straightened up, pretending to be surprised, and asked: "Huh? Xiaomin, are you back to the village?"

"Just returned. My second aunt asked me to accompany her back. My second aunt asked my mother for something." Wu Xiaomin remembered the purpose of her second aunt asking her to accompany her back to the village.