Chapter 294

Lin Susu found a pair of clean chopsticks, took a plate of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, put them in a basket, and then handed them to Wu Xiaomin together with the basket, saying, "Xiaomin, you will go home in a while and give this plate of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes to Xiaoqi. Bring back."

It's like this in the countryside. What delicious foods are made at home will be shared with people close to them. Even if Wu Xiaomin doesn't come to Lin Susu's house today, Lin Susu will give Wu's sweet-scented osmanthus cake in the evening.

After all, during this period of time, Wu Youcheng and Lin Susu, you helped me and I helped you, are getting closer and closer.

"Susu, I don't want to go home, can I sleep with you tonight?" Wu Xiaomin pouted, twisted and said.

Wu Xiaomin didn't want to go home, because he didn't want to see Zhou Rose.

In order to save some money for the ticket, Grandma Zhou didn't go back to the village together this time. Grandma Zhou is not in the Great Desert Village, and Zhou Yueji will not go to live in her family's home. Wu Xiaomin estimates that Zhou Yueji will probably stay in her home tonight.

The house of Wu Youcheng's family is not too spacious. At that time, Zhou Yulan will definitely arrange Zhou Rose to sleep in a room with Wu Xiaomin.

This is the case in this era. When there are guests at home, they will arrange to sleep with the family. Wu Xiaomin was too late to hide from the Chinese rose, so she definitely didn't want to move forward.

"Xiaomin, you can sleep with me tonight, but you have to go home first and talk to your mother before you come back. Since you went to the county seat, Aunt Magnolia often talks about you!" Lin Su Su reminded.

There are many women with long tongues in Dahuang Village. After Wu Xiaomin returned to the village, if he didn't even return home, he would definitely be gossiped about.

"Then...Okay! Susu, I'll go home now, and I'll be back soon. Let's sleep in the same bed tonight, and I still have a lot of things to say to you!" Wu Xiaomin listened Lin Susu's words were reasonable, and he didn't take it anymore.

At this time, the sky had gradually darkened.

It takes six or seven minutes to walk from Lin Susu’s house to Wu Xiaomin’s house. There are no street lights in the village, and the bumpy yellow mud road is difficult to walk when it gets dark.

Originally, when it was dark, people on the side of the road could borrow some light when they were walking if they all turned on the lights.

On this road, there are several families who are unwilling to turn on the lights at night. Said it was a waste of electricity bills.

Everyone has the habit of yearning for the light, and so does Lin Susu. Lin Susu doesn't like the dark environment, her house will turn on the lights when it gets dark. Even if the sight that Lin Susu's spiritual sense can "see" at night is similar to what Lin Susu sees with his eyes during the day, Lin Susu doesn't like it.

Although the road is not far, the road conditions are not good at night, and Wu Fengjiao is still a little worried about letting Wu Xiaomin go home alone.

When Wu Xiaomin walked out of the kitchen, Wu Fengjiao put down the half-washed dishes and chopsticks in her hand, and said: "Xiaomin, wait, I just have something to find your mother, let's go together."

"Good~!" Wu Xiaomin didn't know what Wu Fengjiao was saying was polite, so she stopped very honestly.

"Let's go!" Wu Fengjiao greeted after taking the flashlight in the room.

"Susu, you have to leave me behind! I'll be back in a while and come back with Granny Wu." Wu Xiaomin was afraid that Lin Susu would "sweep out" as soon as Lin Susu turned around, and hurriedly emphasized a few words.

"Okay, okay! I will keep it for you." Lin Susu promised, while sending people to the gate.

"Su Su, keep the bowl, and grandma will come back and clean it up later." Before Wu Fengjiao walked out of the house, she didn't forget to explain.

"I know my grandma." Lin Susu responded obediently.

When Lin Susu said this, his eyes kept staring at the small alley not far away.

Before going out, Lin Susu "sees" Su Tianle and Zhou Aiqin, wandering in front of her house.

Lin Susu thought that Su Tianle and his wife had come to Wu Fengjiao, but didn't care.

After all, Wu Fengjiao and Su Tianle are mothers and children. If Wu Fengjiao is willing to give Su Tianle money, Lin Susu will not stop him.

After Wu Fengjiao's back left, Su Tianle and his wife did not show up either. Lin Susu turned around and was about to enter the door.

"Su Su~!" At this moment, Su Tianle walked out of the alley.

As for Zhou Aiqin, she was still hiding in the alley.

"Uncle Tianle?" Lin Susu frowned.

"Cough cough cough... Susu, is my mother at home? I'll see her old man." Su Tianle straightened his back embarrassedly.

"Grandma has gone to the captain's house, and if you have something to do with Uncle Tianle, go to the captain's house." Lin Susu pointed to the direction where Wu Fengjiao had just walked, and said lightly.

Looking for grandma? What about a liar? When Grandma was out just now, you and Zhou Aiqin hid in the alley deliberately! Humph!

Lin Susu secretly complained.

Lin Susu didn't want to deal with Su Tianle at all. After pointing the way, he turned around and prepared to go home.

"Su Su, wait, I want to tell you something." Su Tianle couldn't put it on anymore, so he had to come over.

Originally, Su Tianle wanted to enter Lin Susu's house before slowly talking about it to Lin Susu. It's a pity that Lin Susu's reaction didn't follow Su Tianle's setting at all, so Su Tianle had to be more straightforward.

"Uncle Tianle, if you ask me to help me go to the brigade to get the five hundred dollars back, then I can't help it." Lin Susu preemptively tried to stop Su Tianle's mouth.

Su Tianle’s family sold pigs and chickens a few days ago to cover the more than one hundred dollars "owed" to the brigade headquarters. In fact, it was in Lin Susu's calculations.

Lin Susu understands what Huang Xiaotong said about the "kindness money". Because of this, Lin Susu specially donated Huang Xiaotong's "charity money" to the village. As a result, Lin Susu didn't want Huang Xiaotong's money. Secondly, Lin Susu didn't want to let Zhou Aiqin go in vain. Let Zhou Aiqin's family take this opportunity to make up for the "kindness money", which is one of Lin Susu's methods of revenge.

Lin Susu used Huang Xiaotong's money to make a name for himself, and Su Tianle couldn't tell. This time, Lin Susu won without any suspense.

"Susu, it's not about the money. I'm looking for you because I have something else to say." Su Tianle heard Lin Susu mention the "kindness money", and felt unspeakable distress, but it happened again. , No Titus aggrieved.

Zhou Aiqin hid in the alley, listening to the dialogue between Su Tianle and Lin Susu, wishing to run out and talk to Lin Susu in person.

Thinking that Lin Susu had never waited to see him, and thinking that if Su Tianle went well, he would immediately get a large sum of money from Lin Susu, Zhou Aiqin restrained his temper and did not leave.

"What's the matter? Tell me!" Lin Susu became a little impatient.

In the previous life, although Su Tianle didn't beat and scold Lin Susu, when Su Tianle saw Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter beating and scolding Lin Susu, he never stood up and said half a word for Lin Susu. Therefore, in this life, Lin Susu did not regard Su Tianle as his uncle. Lin Susu Haoxuan couldn't say the "Uncle Tianle" just now.