Chapter 218

Wu Fengjiao couldn't help but twitched a few times when she heard what Su Tianle said.

To be honest, Wu Fengjiao didn't believe her sons very much. Really worried about her being an old lady suffering? Where have they been before? However, since the eldest and second child ran to the public with a large family to "play", Wu Fengjiao could only accompany him.

"I didn't suffer. These days, I don't have to go to work, feed pigs or chickens, let alone wash the clothes of my family. I have a pretty leisurely life." Wu Fengjiao said with a smile.

To be honest, during this period, Wu Fengjiao's life was much easier than when she was at home.

At least, Wu Fengjiao's ears don't need to be affected.

Wu Fengjiao is not afraid of doing things, but it doesn't mean that she likes to be angry.

After Zhou Aiqin entered the door, in order to better hold Su Tianle, Zhou Aiqin made noise again and again, just to test Wu Fengjiao's bottom line.

Before, Wu Fengjiao had endured Zhou Aiqin's bad temper from time to time for the sake of her son's family harmony. When Zhou Aiqin got angry, she not only scolded her husband and children, but also scolded Wu Fengjiao at the same time.

In order for her son to live in peace, Wu Fengjiao faced Zhou Aiqin's "provocation", except for pretending not to hear, she still didn't hear it.

After Wu Fengjiao moved out, not to mention anything else, at least her ears became much clearer.

Lin Susu's family didn't raise pigs, a few vegetable plots and a few chickens, for Wu Fengjiao, who was accustomed to housework, was nothing at all.

Lin Susu loves to rush to work again, feeding chickens, picking vegetables, washing clothes and sweeping the floor. Before Wu Fengjiao can do it, Lin Susu will do it. Unlike before at Su Tianle’s house, Wu Fengjiao was busy all day long. Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia’s mother and daughter ran out when they were free, even waiting for Wu Fengjiao to wash their clothes.

For more than half a month, Wu Fengjiao was tired of selling jelly in the town, but no matter how tired selling jelly, there is no production team tired! Lin Susu's mouth was sweet, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu stayed together, and the smiles on their faces were much greater than before.

"Mom~! Before, we were ignorant and unwilling to let the family open more mouths to eat, which made you tired. Now, we have figured out that Mom is willing to raise the Lin family girl, so let's raise it! Our family has so much labor, one person It's okay to be a helper and raise a little girl." Zhou Aiqin said with a smile.

"I dare not let you do anything, the old lady, I still have the strength to not starve our grandparents to death." Wu Fengjiao rolled her eyes at Zhou Aiqin unabashedly. Involved? My old lady has been exhausted for so many years, being a cow and a horse for you, and I haven't heard a nice thing from Zhou Aiqin. right now? The old lady is not rare to listen.

"Mom~! How come you look like a child? How can you say that your own flesh and blood is so foreign? I have discussed with my sister-in-law, the family should be close to each other, so as not to make outsiders laugh. Seeing that Zhou Aiqin was not being seen by Wu Fengjiao, Xu Meili hurried over to persuade her.

"What about my own flesh and blood? Everyone is married to a daughter-in-law and forgets his mother. Don't think I don't know. Some people often scold me behind my back for being old and undead!" Wu Fengjiao gave Xu Meili a slanted look and said.

Xu Meili was choked by Wu Fengjiao's words, her face flushed.

Xu Meili and Zhou Aiqin's wives and wives, when they get together to chat, they will scold Wu Fengjiao for being old and not dead. Zhou Aiqin didn't want Wu Fengjiao to rely on them to eat when she was old. Xu Meili was thinking that Wu Fengjiao would die soon, so that the Su Tianxi brothers could get the "silver ingots" in Wu Fengjiao's hands as soon as possible.

Xu Meili always thought that Wu Fengjiao didn't know that they scolded her, but she didn't expect that these words would be heard by Wu Fengjiao and remembered in her heart.

"Xu Meili, you stinky lady, how dare you scold my mother secretly? Wait and see if I won't beat you half to death when I get home!" Su Tianxi raised his fist quickly and threatened Xu Meili when he saw that I was going home. .

Seeing Xu Meili huddling and hiding behind the children, Su Tianxi said to Wu Fengjiao flatly, "Mom~! The old lady is not sensible, her mouth is grinning. If you encounter such a thing in the future, don't hold back. In my heart, I told my son that my son would definitely teach the unfilial old ladies. Mom, we are a family of relatives, we have broken bones and weeds!"

Su Tianxi saw Wu Fengjiao’s mouth turned upwards, and hurriedly said: "Mom~! The previous thing, the thousands of mistakes were all the fault of my eldest brother and I, and did not come forward in time to support my mother’s decision. Don’t worry, mom, I only need my mother in the future What do you want to do, as long as you give an order, your sons will definitely rush ahead to help you get things done. And Susu, this girl, seems to be a well-behaved girl. From now on, I will treat her as my own daughter. Look."

In order to express his determination, Su Tianxi slapped his chest with a "boom" sound.

"Mom, there is me and me, Su Su, that girl, I am also rare! In the future, as long as there are Xiaoxia and Xiaohui, I will definitely prepare an extra copy for Su Su. Don't worry, our family will treat Su Su. Su Hao." Su Tianle heard Su Tianxi say that he treated Lin Susu as a "professional girl," for fear of being taken advantage of by Su Tianxi, he quickly squeezed forward to show his determination.

Wu Fengjiao didn't know which of her sons had trouble today, but Wu Fengjiao must be happy if her son can accept Lin Susu.

"It's alright, mom already knows that you have to change your mind. It's getting late, you can go home and cook quickly! I have something to work on!" Wu Fengjiao thought about going to the stall tomorrow, and I will have to do it later. Prepare to make jelly and rush people out loud.

Wu Fengjiao remembers it clearly! Lin Susu said that she did not welcome Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter into Lin's house.

No matter how happy Wu Fengjiao was, she couldn't ignore Lin Susu's mood and greet these bad things at home.

"Mom, do you forgive us by saying that?" Su Tianxi saw the intimacy in Wu Fengjiao's voice, and the eyes staring at Wu Fengjiao lit up.

Oh my god~! The saliva is almost dry, mom is finally coaxed back?

In Su Tianxi's eyes, Wu Fengjiao at this time was a human-shaped money clip full of banknotes!

"Let’s kiss mother and son, don’t say anything to forgive or not forgive. I raised you and married you and married your daughters-in-law. My mother’s responsibility will be fulfilled. Of course, when my old man can’t move anymore, you won’t like it anymore. I, too, have to take care of me, this is my duty!" Wu Fengjiao glanced at several sons and daughters-in-law, and said lightly.

"Yes, yeah, mom, my brother and I will definitely take care of you. You left home a few days ago and didn’t bring anything. We knew it was wrong. Today, I sent you a ration. Mom, you don’t want to go back to live. Okay, anyway, you are our real mother. This fact will not change wherever you live." Su Tianle heard Wu Fengjiao say that she would let her two sons care for the elderly, and the smile on her face couldn't hide.