Chapter 235

Lin Susu was expressionless, but his heart was choppy.

Sure enough, her previous suspicions were correct. Huang Xiaotong gave Qian Zhou Aiqin to let Zhou Aiqin kill her, right? It is a pity that she, the ghost, has returned to the world again!

Huang Xiaotong! Zhou Aiqin! You are waiting, waiting for the day when I have the ability, you must pay your blood debts!

"Susu, don't worry, since the public security has investigated this matter clearly, the village will be in charge of you." Wu Youcheng thought that Lin Susu lowered his head and said nothing, because he was sad because the money was stolen, and quickly comforted Lin Susu. One sentence.

"Yes, Susu, don't worry. After receiving the call yesterday, your Uncle Cheng was almost outraged. Last night, the cadres of their brigade had a meeting and made a decision. Even if the thief is not caught, the money will be collected from Zhou Aiqin's house. The dividends will be deducted back to you." Zhou Yulan told Lin Susu what Wu Youcheng and the others did last night.

Lin Susu rescued their Xiaoqi, and Zhou Yulan and his wife were worried that they had no chance to return!

Zhou Aiqin's incident was a hit. Wu You became a favor to help Lin Susu and held a brigade cadre meeting overnight.

There are only three cadres in the Dahuang Village Brigade. Captain Wu Youcheng, accountant Zhou Aihua, and militia captain He Liangzi.

Wu Youcheng didn't go in circles. At the beginning of the meeting, Wu Youcheng directly said that Zhou Aiqin was greedy for money and money, which tarnished their reputation as a deserted village. Although Zhou Aiqin's family's money was stolen, Zhou Aiqin had nowhere to keep it. It should be given to Lin Susu. It should not be given away because the money was stolen.

He Liangzi has always followed Wu Youcheng's footsteps and immediately agreed.

Although Zhou Aihua has some sympathy for Zhou Aiqin. But thinking about Zhou Aiqin's practice of taking other people's property as his own, it was really too much, hesitated for a moment, and agreed to Wu Youcheng's proposal.

In this way, when Lin Susu didn’t know, Zhou Aiqin was called to the brigade team last night. After being criticized by Wu Youcheng, he told Zhou Aiqin directly that when Zhou Aiqin hadn’t paid Lin Susu’s 500 yuan, Su Tianle’s family All of the dividends will be used to repay Lin Susu's "debt."

Zhou Aiqin was annoyed to die, but Wu Youcheng had no choice but to go to the mayor to find Lao Geng early in the morning.

After listening to Zhou Yulan's explanation, it took a long time for Lin Susu to come back to his senses.

"No, Uncle Youcheng, Aunt Yulan, the police may have made a mistake." Lin Susu was anxious.

Although Lin Susu likes money, he doesn't want anything. Lin Susu wouldn't let go of her things, and Lin Susu wouldn't want things that shouldn't be hers.

Like last time, the "pension" that Huang Xiaofeng gave in front of Mayor Huang was interpreted by Lin Susu as a support payment from Lin Ansheng, and Lin Susu would naturally accept it.

This money was obviously Huang Xiaotong’s money to "buy" Zhou Aiqin, and Lin Susu never thought about taking it for himself.

"You can't make a mistake, Geng Gong'an is famously serious in doing things, and he certainly wouldn't make a mistake." Wu Youcheng is a fan of the public security Lao Geng, and has no doubt that Lao Geng called him yesterday.

"Uncle You Cheng, thank you Aunt Magnolia for doing so much for me. But, the money is really not mine. If the woman surnamed Huang is really willing to give me the money, why would she ask Zhou Aiqin to pass it on? Don't I have it?" Lin Susu explained.

Lin Susu doesn't like Huang Xiaotong. Even if Huang Xiaotong personally gave her the money, Lin Susu would not ask for it.

Lin Susu didn't want Huang Xiaotong to use herself to show her kindness to the world.

"Susu, what do you think of a woman whose surname is Huang? She gave the money and you just took it! That's five hundred yuan!" Zhou Yulan persuaded Lin Susu.

"Uncle You Cheng, if the thief really can't get it back, Zhou Aiqin will pay the money, she will definitely come to toss my grandmother. Let's forget the money!" Lin Susu doesn't want the money, so she can only take Wu Fengjiao. Come out as an excuse.

"Dare she? If Su Tianle can't control his mother-in-law, I will let the couple pick up dung every day!" Wu Youcheng said contemptuously.

In Dahuang Village, Wu Youcheng's majesty cannot be provoked, and Wu Youcheng is really not afraid of Zhou Aiqin's troubles. The big deal, he was cruel and asked the police to arrest Zhou Aiqin, wouldn't it be over?

"Susu, don't be stupid. You and Aunt Wu, old and young, are not easy to make money by selling jelly every day. With this money, after you go to school, Aunt Wu can have a good rest. God, relax and relax!" Wu Zhou Yulan persuaded earnestly.

you do not say! In Zhou Yulan's view, Lin Susu would be stupid if he had no money.

Lin Susu didn't know what to say.

To confess to Zhou Yulan and his wife that they now have tens of thousands of fortunes, have money and shops, and have a worry-free life. Will they be regarded as showing off their wealth?

Or explain to Zhou Yulan and his wife that the money she and Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandsons made from selling jelly for two days is almost equivalent to Wu Youcheng's one month's salary. Wouldn't it frighten them?

Thinking about it, Lin Susu could only shut his mouth. After all, the meat has to be eaten at the bottom of the bowl, and the human heart is separated from the belly. Although Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan were enthusiastic, Lin Susu would not tell them anything.

"Susu, listen to Uncle Youcheng’s advice. You are still young, you should study hard, and sell jelly with your grandma, which will take up too much study time. Don’t forget, your mother’s wish is to let You are in college!" Wu Youcheng also joined the team to persuade Lin Susu.

"This money is not necessarily given by the woman surnamed Huang alone, maybe it was collected by your father's comrades in arms, don't you want to hurt the hearts of those uncles and aunts!" Zhou Yulan continued.

······

The couple, Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan, are very eloquent. Balabala persuaded Chase and directly said Lin Susu was dizzy.

Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan left contentedly after seeing Lin Susu finally didn't say anything like "no money".

Lin Susu stood in front of her door and couldn't help touching her face.

After rebirth, could she become a walking koi?

I didn't do anything deliberately, and when the benefits came time and time again, I would automatically pounce on her. Dad’s "pension", shop in Liuhe Town, gratitude from Wu Youcheng and his wife, Hu Meiyun’s gift, Huang Xiaotong’s "kindness"...

Got it! It seems that God should pity her for the miserable past life, and the good fortune of the two lifetimes has been concentrated in this life. After being born again, even if she doesn't want some benefits, she will automatically pounce on her?

Lin Susu was a little dumbfounded.

Thinking of Zhou Aiqin's money, Lin Susu couldn't help but think of Tu Ergou who stole the money.

These days, at night, Lin Susu spent most of his time practicing.

Lin Susu's spiritual consciousness was many times stronger than before practicing.

Now, the strength of Lin Susu's spiritual consciousness can not only cover the entire wilderness village, but also extend to the side of the wilderness mountain.