Chapter 202

Halfway through Zhou Aiqin's speech, she realized that there was Wu Youcheng sitting in the office, and her voice couldn't help but be lowered, and she turned her back to Wu Youcheng.

"You know, what kind of NPC girl I am, don't you worry about it?"

Wu Youcheng frowned.

Zhou Aiqin's posture was like talking to the person on the other side of the phone secretly. Zhou Aiqin's ancestors were all aborigines in Dahuang Village for three generations. How could she know such an arrogant woman in Kyoto?

When Wu Youcheng answered the phone, he only knew that the call was from the city of Kyoto, and that there was a woman with a crisp voice on the other end of the phone.

The woman spoke very rudely. After the call was connected, Wu Youcheng just "heed". The woman didn't even say who she was, and in a superior tone, she told Wu Youcheng to call Su Tianle's wife Zhou Aiqin to answer the phone.

At that moment, Wu Youcheng wanted to scold his mother very much.

Knowing that he is here in the Great Desolate Village's brigade headquarters, he still seems to take him for granted, taking him Wu Youcheng as an errand boy?

Just as Wu Youcheng wanted to hang up the phone, Zhou Aiqin walked into Wu Youcheng's office.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin's arrival, Wu Youcheng happened to think that the caller had made an appointment with Zhou Aiqin. He held down the anger in his heart and reluctantly called Zhou Aiqin to answer the phone.

Zhou Aiqin was surprised when she heard that someone called her.

Hearing Huang Xiaotong's voice on the other end of the phone, Zhou Aiqin was so scared that he almost dropped the microphone in his hand to the ground.

After tossing for a while, with the help of Wu Youcheng, Zhou Aiqin and Huang Xiaotong spoke normally. No way, Zhou Aiqin answered the phone for the first time and turned the microphone upside down. After "hey" for a long time, I didn't hear clearly what Huang Xiaotong was talking about.

Wu Youcheng couldn't see it, so Zhou Aiqin adjusted the microphone.

Zhou Aiqin has a guilty conscience!

Huang Xiaotong stayed at Zhou Aiqin's house for two days after visiting the Dahuang Village last time and sending the urn to Lin's house.

At that time, Wu Fengjiao heard that Su Xiaoqiao was vomiting blood and was in a coma.

Zhou Aiqin was so angry that she scolded her mother at home. He scolded Wu Fengjiao for being nosy, and also scolded Su Xiaoqiao for being sick.

Su Xiaoqiao died the next morning, and the two brothers of the Su family went to the Lin family to help with the funeral. Zhou Aiqin didn't go, she was heartbroken that her family would have to raise a "drag oil bottle" like Duolin Susu in the future!

After Huang Xiaotong got up, Zhou Aiqin complained to Huang Xiaotong, saying that when Lin Ansheng and his wife died, Lin Susu would become a burden to their Su family. Lin Susu is only ten years old. They want to raise Lin Susu and it will cost a lot of Balabala.

Zhou Aiqin asked Huang Xiaotong to complain, because she wanted to get some benefits from Huang Xiaotong.

After all, Huang Xiaotong used the name of Lin Ansheng's comrade-in-arms to live in Su's house.

Zhou Aiqin had heard that the people in the army were very kind-hearted, and the comrades in the army were killed and donated everything generously. Just like Xiao Changqing, the village head of Xiatian Village, when he was disabled and discharged from the army, his comrades put together a lot of money for him.

Sure enough, after Huang Xiaotong listened to Zhou Aiqin's words, he asked Zhou Aiqin many things. Including the annual income of the villagers in Dahuang Village.

Before Huang Xiaotong left the deserted village, as Zhou Aiqin wanted, he paid Zhou Aiqin 500 yuan and gave Zhou Aiqin a large bag of toffee that he could only buy in big cities.

Zhou Aiqin was overjoyed, patted her chest and said that she would definitely treat Lin Susu well.

Huang Xiaotong shook her head and said that she gave Zhou Aiqin to Qian, not to make Zhou Aiqin treat Lin Susu well, but to make Zhou Aiqin embarrass Lin Susu.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin's surprise, Huang Xiaotong said that she and Lin Ansheng had enemies before. Huang Xiaotong will be happy if Lin Susu has a bad life. Huang Xiaotong said that when she is in a good mood, she likes to give money. If Zhou Aiqin's work satisfies her, the benefits of Zhou Aiqin will be indispensable in the future.

Zhou Aiqin didn't know whether Huang Xiaotong's reason was true or not. However, for the sake of five hundred dollars, what is it really like? What about fake ones? What's more, Huang Xiaotong said that he would give money later.

Zhou Aiqin patted her chest to relieve Huang Xiaotong. She said that her mother-in-law would definitely bring Lin Susu to live in. Lin Susu, a teenage girl, will live under the eaves of Su's house in the future, whether her life is good or not, it’s not her aunt. What's the matter?

At that time, Huang Xiaotong told Zhou Aiqin, don't think she is gone, Zhou Aiqin can ignore what she said. Huang Xiaotong said that she knew a lot of people, even if she left, people would stare at Zhou Aiqin. If Zhou Aiqinguang took the money and didn't do anything, Huang Xiaotong would make Zhou Aiqin regret it for a lifetime.

When Zhou Aiqin saw the fierce light in Huang Xiaotong's eyes, she knew that the five hundred dollars was a bit hot. However, when the money arrived in Zhou Aiqin's hands, there was definitely no reason to extrapolate it.

As soon as Huang Xiaotong left, Zhou Aiqin began to think of ways to make Lin Susu uncomfortable.

At the beginning, Zhou Aiqin spread rumors that Lin Susu was a "broom star" in the village, and asked Su Xiaoxia to take toffee to "buy" the skin boys in the village and let them bully Lin Susu.

Zhou Aiqin was happy when Lin Susu was smashed by Wang Erniu and the others!

Lin Susu was beaten and lost a good reputation in the village. Huang Xiaotong should always be satisfied, right?

Zhou Aiqin planned to go to the town to call Huang Xiaotong after a while and talk about Lin Susu's tragic situation, which made Huang Xiaotong happy. Of course, Zhou Aiqin made this call, and more, actually hoped that Huang Xiaotong would be happy and would give her money again.

Before Zhou Aiqin could make this call, Lin Susu seemed to have changed.

After Lin Susu was bullied, she no longer only knew crying as before, but knew that she would find someone to complain and find someone to support her. The team leader Wu Youcheng and his wife helped Lin Susu again. Lin Susu's name "broom star" failed to make waves in Dahuang Village.

Zhou Aiqin was a little anxious, so she urged her mother-in-law Wu Fengjiao to bring Lin Susu back to Su's house as soon as possible.

As a result, Lin Susu was very good and refused to move at all.

Zhou Aiqin had no choice but to go with her natal brother to steal Lin Susu's property, planning to use the excuse of "living alone is not safe" to scare Lin Susu to move.

As a result, Lin Ansheng's "ghosts" appeared, and Zhou Aiqin's actions were completely defeated, and Su Xiaoxia still had scars on her face.

In the past few days, Zhou Aiqin felt that he was in a state of desperation. Too many things had happened to Zhou Aiqin, and Zhou Aiqin couldn't spare the time to embarrass Lin Susu.

Not only that, Lin Susu also "abducted" Wu Fengjiao. Wu Fengjiao settled down at Lin Susu's house, and Zhou Aiqin knew that she wanted to use her aunt as her aunt to learn from Lin Susu, so she must have failed. Whoever handles the bowl, Lin Susu refuses to enter the Su family's door, so why are they willing to be at the mercy of Zhou Aiqin's aunt?

Zhou Aiqin was so angry that she couldn't change Wu Fengjiao's mind.

When receiving Huang Xiaotong's call, Zhou Aiqin's frightened legs were all soft.

Zhou Aiqin is scared! I was afraid that Huang Xiaotong would ask her to get back 500 yuan.