Chapter 285

If Wu Fengjiao opened a snack bar in the town, this income would have doubled.

Wu Fengjiao definitely doesn't want to let it go for such a good way to make money.

After school starts, Lin Susu goes to school in the town, and Wu Fengjiao opens a shop in the town. The grandfather and grandson can have a companion on the road every day, perfect!

"Sister Wu wants to open a store? Okay, okay, I'm definitely going to join in and take my old lady with me." Old Jiang said cheerfully. Regarding the food Wu Fengjiao cooked, the old regular customers like Lao Jiang were very confident. Lao Jiang can't wait to try Wu Fengjiao's new snacks.

"Susu, where is your store? At that time, I will bring a group of friends to join me." Qu Dajun said, patted his chest.

Qu Dajun's ideas are similar to those of Lao Jiang. When Wu Fengjiao opened a store, she definitely couldn't just sell the same jelly!

"Uncle Qu, grandma's snack bar is located at the newly-built vegetable market, near the gate, and the second one. That's it, everyone will come by then! Open on the first day, 50% off for guests." Lin Su Su hurriedly promoted Wu Fengjiao's unopened snack bar.

50% off? Will you lose money? Wu Fengjiao moved her lips, trying to say something, and swallowed it back into her stomach.

Wu Fengjiao knew that Lin Susu's brain was much easier to use than her own. He should be right to listen to Susu.

During this time, Wu Fengjiao received great help from Qu Dajun and others. On the day the snack bar opened, not to mention a 50% discount, even if it was free, it should be.

Between these people, don't you just pay attention to the exchanges and contacts! Just taking advantage of others and not wanting to lose, no one wants to lend a hand to help if something happens in the future.

Wu Fengjiao has tasted the sweetness of making money, and of course wants to continue this business.

Lin Susu bought the shop. Lin Susu said no to the rent for the shop, but Wu Fengjiao didn't insist on paying it. Anyway, Wu Fengjiao had planned to do it a long time ago. Even if she makes more money, it will be given to Lin Susu.

Everyone is talking about Wu Fengjiao's unopened snack bar.

At this time, an abrupt voice rang: "Boss Ma, this is it."

Xiao Haozhi?

Seeing the person coming, Lin Susu's smile disappeared.

Xiao Haozhi pointed to Lin Susu and the others, the malicious expression in his eyes was shocking.

Behind Ma Lao San stood five gangsters, all in their twenties. One by one, it's flowing.

When everyone saw Ma Lao San's aggressive appearance, they couldn't help but feel a little astonished.

As soon as Xiao Haozhi's voice fell, Ma Laosan waved his hand, and several bastards dispersed, surrounding Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall.

"Are you here to eat jelly? How many bowls do you want?" Although Wu Fengjiao didn't like these people, she planned to give up a few bowls of jelly to "eliminate disasters."

"Who wants to eat your jelly, Lin Susu, you stinky lady, I'm here to teach you today." Ma Lao San rolled up his sleeves and said aggressively at Wu Fengjiao.

"······" Wu Fengjiao was stunned.

Although she didn't understand why Ma Lao San called herself "Lin Susu", Wu Fengjiao didn't plan to reveal it. Susu is still young, so she must be responsible for her grandmother.

"No, boss, that old woman is not Lin Susu, this little girl is Lin Susu." At this moment, Xiao Haozhi hurriedly explained.

Lin Susu did not speak, staring at Ma Lao San with a pair of apricot eyes.

Seeing the bad appearance of Ma Laosan, you don't need to guess, Lin Susu also knows that Ma Laosan is looking for a "place" today.

Lin Susu destroyed Ma Lao San's arrangement, Ma Lao San must find a chance to retaliate for his position in the "Yiqi Gang".

However, Lin Susu is not afraid.

Originally, Lin Susu thought Ma Lao San would come back the next day.

Ma Lao San waited for a week to come, and Lin Susu already admired his patience.

"Damn it, mouse, why didn't you make it clear at the beginning?" Ma Lao San became angry with embarrassment.

Recognizing Wu Fengjiao as Lin Susu made Ma Laosan feel a little embarrassed. If Ma Lao San had known the person who had ruined his "good thing", a teenage girl, maybe Ma Lao San would not come here.

After all, there are people coming and going on the street, seeing how many young people of them bully a ten-year-old girl? Ouch~! This is not something to show off.

Ma Laosan is thirty years old this year, with a face full of flesh, black and strong.

Don’t look at Ma Lao San’s appearance as a reckless person with no brains. In fact, Ma Lao San’s brains are pretty good. If you are ordinary people, you would never expect to find Huang Xiaobao as a nominal helper and find yourself a "protective umbrella." Idea.

Ma Laosan is indeed here today to find a "place".

That day, after Xiao Haozhi took Lin Susu's words back, Ma Lao San was so angry that he smashed the cup in his hand on the spot.

Is he easy? In order to find out such a "puppet" Huang Xiaobao, Ma Lao San's brains are almost dried out. After all, there are many powerful and powerful people in this world, but not many powerful and powerful people with a brainless son.

Originally, Ma Laosan wanted to drag Secretary Xiao's son Xiao Xudong into the "Yiqi Gang". It’s a pity that Xiao Xudong is a very noble person, and he doesn’t care about Ma Lao San’s goodwill at all.

Ma Lao San had no choice but to retreat and found Huang Xiaobao.

After Lin Susu broke through his attempt to "control" Huang Xiaobao, Ma Laosan thought for a few days before deciding to teach Lin Susu a lesson. After all, Ma Lao San has to wait and see whether Mayor Huang takes the opportunity to retaliate against the "Yiqi Gang".

Ma Lao San's ambitions are not big, he just wants to dominate Liuhe Town. In Liuhe Town, Mayor Huang, such a small official, is old enough.

"Ma Revolutionary, what do you want to do? This is Liuhe Town, don't mess around!" Qu Dajun came forward as soon as he recovered.

"Qu Dajun, we "help with loyalty", you'd better stay away, or if there is something wrong, don't blame your fists and eyes." Ma Lao San rolled up his sleeves and said viciously One sentence.

Qu Dajun’s father, Qu Changgeng, is the director of the textile factory in Liuhe Town.

If in peacetime, Ma Lao San is willing to give Qu Dajun a bit of face.

But today, Ma Lao San decided to use the nosy grandchildren to "kill the chicken and the monkey", how could he be persuaded by Qu Dajun to leave?

"Ma Revolution, it's not easy for the grandparents and grandchildren to set up a stall. For the sake of my face, don't embarrass them." Old Jiang hurriedly stepped forward and interceded for Wu Fengjiao and the others.

"Bah! Your Jiang Zhiming's face counts as a fart!" Ma Lao San scolded an swear word.

Lao Jiang Haoxuan was not fainted with anger.

Before retiring, Lao Jiang was the chairman of the trade union of the textile factory. In Liuhe Town, he is also considered the number one person.

It was the first time that Old Jiang heard Ma Laosan's unrelenting scolding, and his body was shaking with anger, and he only felt the blood rushing into his head.