Chapter 219

Su Tianle was afraid that Wu Fengjiao would be angry and told them to get rid of him, so he didn't even need them to provide for the elderly.

You know, in the rural areas, whoever gives the elderly care for the elderly will go to whomever they have.

"Send rations?" Wu Fengjiao couldn't help but crane her neck to look at Su Tianle's words.

At this time, the sun had already set, and Wu Fengjiao, in the afterglow of Caixia, saw Su Tianle and two large baskets behind them.

"Yeah, Mom, you have been reluctant to go home. I discussed with my elder brother and sent you the rations. Mom, it doesn't matter whether you want to live in Lin's house or go home. We are a family, we are As a junior, I still care about my mother and your old man in my heart." Su Tianxi has a sweet mouth, and what he says is also pleasing.

Su Tianle took advantage of Su Tianxi's talk with Wu Fengjiao, picked up the burden behind him, and walked to Wu Fengjiao.

The load that Su Tianle was carrying was a basket of white rice in front of him. Wu Fengjiao visually estimated it to be about forty to fifty catties. In a basket at the back, there were two cloth bags with the openings of the cloth bags tied. Wu Fengjiao smelled the smell from the cloth bags. One bag seemed to be sweet potatoes and the other was wheat.

When Wu Fengjiao left home, she didn't take anything except a few clothes.

Had it not been for Lin Susu's idea of ​​"selling jelly", Wu Fengjiao really didn't know how she would live with Lin Susu.

Now, Wu Fengjiao is not short of money, and she does not have the sadness and hesitation when she first left home. Whether the Su Tianle brothers send food or not, in fact, it has no effect on Wu Fengjiao's current life.

But Su Tianle and the others really sent rations over, which represented the sons' whole-hearted desire to reconcile!

Thinking of this, Wu Fengjiao's heart felt soft.

"Mom, there is not much white rice in the house, so I took you forty-five kilograms, sweet potatoes and a little wheat, you let me, I will pick the things in for you and arrange them." Su Tianle pointed at Wu Fengjiao, revealing Bright smile.

"You don't need to go in, you put things down and I will do it myself." Wu Fengjiao said.

Wu Fengjiao originally wanted to say "OK", but immediately remembered Lin Susu's words that Zhou Aiqin's mother and daughter were not welcome into her house.

When Wu Fengjiao first arrived at Lin's house, she made up her mind to be Lin Susu's support.

Unexpectedly, Lin Susu's performance during this period of time surprised Wu Fengjiao.

Although Wu Fengjiao didn't say anything, she understood it in her heart. Her jelly stall can only be supported by Lin Susu. Regardless of the fact that Lin Susu is a young man, dealing with Lao Wang and Qu Dajun in the town is not at all embarrassing. Had it not been for Lin Susu, Wu Fengjiao would have sold her jelly recipe to Qu Dajun at a low price.

It was Lin Susu who beat the drum on the sidelines, and Qu Dajun did not "snatch it by force", instead let Wu Fengjiao set up a stall at the entrance of the textile factory.

It was also because of Lin Susu that Lao Wang put the entrance of the supply and marketing building in such a good position and asked Wu Fengjiao to set up a stall there when he was in the market.

Because of Lin Susu, Wu Fengjiao can actually supply the canteen of the town government.

With the reputation of delivering goods to the town government canteen, the little gangsters who would come to Wu Fengjiao's stall to eat and drink for free from time to time were immediately gone.

Wu Fengjiao now has an inexplicable awe of Lin Susu in her heart. Wu Fengjiao firmly remembered what Lin Susu had said. Without Lin Susu's consent, Wu Fengjiao would not dare to let Wu Tianle and other bad-minded younger generations enter Lin Susu's house.

"Mom, the burden is a little heavy, let me pick it in for you! By the way, what about Su Su? We uncles and aunts come to see her, why doesn't she come out to say hello?" Su Tianle said with a smile.

Not coming in? Su Tianle is definitely not happy. They came to give "rations" today just to find out about Lin Susu's large amount of "pension" from Wu Fengjiao.

"Susu is not well, she went to bed after dinner." Wu Fengjiao was afraid that Lin Susu would be stabbed by Su Tianle, so she quickly found an excuse.

"Oh~! Su Su is uncomfortable? Then I am an aunt, but I have to visit her." Zhou Aiqin patted her thigh and rushed into the door.

"Zhou Aiqin, don't come in, Su Su said, she doesn't welcome you." Wu Fengjiao saw Zhou Aiqin about to squeeze in. She didn't care if she said this, she slapped Zhou Aiqin's face, and snorted.

"Ah? The little girl still bears grudges?" Wu Fengjiao said, Zhou Aiqin was embarrassed to rush in, so she stopped.

"Cut~! If you don't enter, you won't enter, when we are rare? Dad! I'm going back, can you leave?" Su Xiaohui's face was a little gloomy.

Su Xiaohui is the only male of their generation. He is usually at home and was spoiled to heaven by Zhou Aiqin.

Today, I came to visit Wu Fengjiao. Zhou Aiqin and the others were afraid that the children would leak their mouths, but they didn't tell Su Xiaohui their true purpose of looking for Wu Fengjiao. I just said that I haven't seen Wu Fengjiao for a long time, so I took the children to visit her grandma.

After Wu Fengjiao moved away, Zhou Aiqin spoke badly about Wu Fengjiao in front of the children. Saying Wu Fengjiao "I don't have my own flesh and blood in my heart!" Saying Wu Fengjiao "I'm not clear enough to pick up a granddaughter to raise!" Su Xiaohui and his sister have listened a lot, and they must have a bad impression of Wu Fengjiao. .

At this time, seeing Wu Fengjiao saying that Lin Susu did not welcome Zhou Aiqin in, Su Xiaohui felt that he had been insulted. What's so great about Lin Susu? Snatching his grandma, still look down on their poor relatives?

"Xiaohui, it's okay. Mom won't go in. You guys go to your cousin Susu's house and sit for a while." Zhou Aiqin pulled her son's sleeves and whispered.

Zhou Aiqin is a "flexible and stretchable". In order to get Lin Susu's money, what is she wronged?

Zhou Aiqin will say what Su Xiaohui usually wants to do. Su Xiaohui originally thought that he is now leading Zhou Aiqin, as long as he says "go", everyone will follow. Unexpectedly, Zhou Aiqin would even have to move her face up with a shy face. There was a kind of anger of being disappointed in the heart of the teenager.

"If you don't leave, I'll go! Go to someone's house with a faceless face, do you have any pride?" Su Xiaohui yelled at Zhou Aiqin in anger, turned and ran.

"Brother, wait for me." Su Xiaoxia followed Su Xiaohui and chased after her.

On the way to Lin Susu's house, Su Xiaoxia had always been eager, thinking about going home to search for Zhou Aiqin's small vault.

Zhou Aiqin used the small treasury last night in order to pay back the money from the brigade headquarters, and Su Xiaoxia saw the clue.

Su Xiaoxia was afraid that she would be too late to do it herself, and Zhou Aiqin would change the place where she hid her money again. Seeing that Su Xiaohui was leaving, Su Xiaoxia hurriedly followed.

The two sisters Su Xiaorong in the second room looked at each other and wanted to go, but did not dare to take a step forward. Xu Meili is a bit patriarchal, and treats Su Xiaohui in Dafang better than his two daughters.