Chapter 229

Lao Geng hurriedly sent a call to some of Tu Ergou's friends, and went to their home to search again, but he still couldn't find the trace of Tu Ergou.

Facing the black-faced old man, several "friends" of Tu Ergou swore and cursed, saying that they had not seen Tu Ergou's person in the past two days.

A little bastard nicknamed "Heizi" provided a clue, saying that Tu Ergou had told him two days ago that he was going to step on the spot in Dahuang Village. There is a wealthy household in Dahuang Village with five hundred yuan hidden in the family.

Tu Ergou also agreed to "Heizi", and when he found the way, he would take his brothers to "make a fortune" together.

Judging from the clues provided by "Heizi", the "rich family" in Dahuang Village mentioned by Tu Ergou should be Zhou Aiqin's family.

However, the money of Zhou Aiqin's family has been taken away by Tu Ergou. Why didn't Tu Ergou go home? Could it be said that what happened to Tu Ergou on the way home?

Lao Geng took a few police officers to work for two days. Even on the roadside hills and ditch from Liuhe Town to Dahuang Village, Lao Geng was carefully searched for, but he still did not find the figure of Tu Ergou. .

Tu Ergou's whole person seemed to have disappeared out of thin air, and he never appeared in front of them.

A simple theft case, to this point, has reached a deadlock.

Lao Geng thought about most of the night last night, and suddenly a thought came to his mind: Will Tu Ergou not leave Zhou Aiqin's house?

After working, Lao Geng wanted to call Wu Youcheng, the captain of Dahuang Village, and ask Zhou Aiqin to come to the police station.

Lao Geng wondered if Zhou Aiqin's family would have a cellar or a tunnel that was in disrepair. After Tu Ergou stole the money, he accidentally fell into it?

Although Lao Geng felt that he had a big brain, didn't the great man say: be bold in doubt, be careful to verify!

Before Lao Geng's phone number was made, Zhou Aiqin came to the door automatically.

Standing on the corridor on the second floor, Lao Geng looked down at the ground, as Zhou Aiqin and Xiaojin entangled as they passed by.

Lao Geng is in a very good position. He can see the look on Zhou Aiqin's face clearly, but Zhou Aiqin may not be able to look up and find Lao Geng.

Old Geng wanted to observe carefully.

After being in contact with Zhou Aiqin twice, Lao Geng had a very bad impression of her.

Before, when Zhou Aiqin reported the case, Lao Geng suspected that the origin of Zhou Aiqin's money was unclear.

Five hundred yuan is really not a small amount in this era. At least, Lao Geng himself has been a public security officer for more than ten years, and he has not saved 500 yuan.

Even if Huang Xiaotong is stupid with a lot of money, it is impossible to give Zhou Aiqin 500 yuan casually, right? Originally, Lao Geng suspected that Zhou Aiqin had stolen Huang Xiaotong for the five hundred dollars.

After Huang Xiaotong personally testified that the money was entrusted to Zhou Aiqin to Lin Susu, Lao Geng even wanted to let Zhou Aiqin spit out other people's "love money" immediately. Give it to whoever it is.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin roaring fiercely at Xiaojin, new doubts rose in Old Geng's heart.

A vixen who fights in the street has a bad reputation in Dahuang Village. Why did Huang Xiaotong let Zhou Aiqin transfer the money in the first place?

Huang Xiaotong really wants to help Lin Susu, she can give the money directly to Lin Susu. After all, a ten-year-old girl doesn't understand everything. In rural areas, there are not too few people who have been in charge at the age of fourteen.

Even if he is afraid that Lin Susu will lose the money, Huang Xiaotong can put the money in the account of the Great Desolate Village Brigade Headquarters. Wu Youcheng will check it out. Is it a good way to withdraw when Lin Susu wants to use the money?

Or did Huang Xiaotong lied? Huang Xiaotong’s money was not for Lin Susu at all, was it really for Zhou Aiqin?

Old Geng was distracted, Zhou Aiqin downstairs, who didn't know where he was courageous, yelled at Xiao Jin fiercely: "I will not report the crime, I will find someone."

Zhou Aiqin's heart was filled with anger, but she forgot to stand on the ground of the police station.

"What are you fierce? Do you know where this is?" Xiaojin was angry, pointing to the big characters "Liuhe Town Police Station" on the wall of the office building, and squirting at Zhou Aiqin.

Only then did Zhou Aiqin shrink her neck, a little frightened.

In this place, Zhou Aiqin came in with Xiao Guihua a few geniuses ago, and was kept in a small black room for a full day and night, without food or water, knowing that Su Tianle took the money to pay the fine the next day, and Zhou Aiqin was caught by Su Tianle. Take it.

If it weren't for being too angry, Zhou Aiqin really didn't want to come to a place like the police station.

Last night, Zhou Aiqin received a notice from Wu Youcheng that the police had investigated the money stolen from Zhou Aiqin's family, not Zhou Aiqin's, but a woman surnamed Huang entrusted Zhou Aiqin to Lin Susu.

Wu Youcheng also said that Zhou Aiqin had lost Lin Susu's money. If the police station failed to catch the thief and retrieve the money, Zhou Aiqin would pay Lin Susu the money.

At the end of this year, Su Tianle’s family had no share in the dividends of the brigade headquarters. The brigade headquarters directly deducted them and returned them to Lin Susu.

Zhou Aiqin was about to explode.

Obviously it was her money, how did it become Lin Susu's?

Isn't this? Zhou Aiqin got up early today and came to town specially to ask Geng Gongan for an explanation.

"I think you are here to make trouble. Get out quickly." Xiao Jin was angry when Zhou Aiqin spoke badly.

Xiaojin's fingers gripped Zhou Aiqin's arm like pliers, and dragged the person out of the door.

Zhou Aiqin is accustomed to farm work, and his strength is not too small. But in the face of a young policeman who had practiced several tricks like Xiaojin, Zhou Aiqin was not yet an opponent.

"Let go, my hand hurts...Ouch..." Zhou Aiqin screamed while falling back desperately.

Xiao Jin was afraid that Zhou Aiqin's hand would really be dislocated, so he stopped and hesitated.

"I really came to find someone, I have something to ask." Zhou Aiqin took the opportunity to explain.

"Find someone to go over there and register to get in." Xiaojin pointed to the guard room.

Zhou Aiqin held a stalemate for a while, and saw that Xiao Jin would not let her in, so she reluctantly stepped forward and followed Xiao Jin to the guard room.

"Name?" Xiao Jin asked sternly, holding the registration book.

"Ah? Oh, Zhou Aiqin." Zhou Aiqin thought Xiaojin asked her name and quickly answered.

"We don't have Zhou Aiqin in our unit, so hurry up." Xiaojin gave Zhou Aiqin a glance. Lie to him is newcomer, isn't it? In the entire Liuhe Town Police Station, there is only one female policeman with the surname He.

"Ah? No, I said my name is Zhou Aiqin." Zhou Aiqin quickly explained.

So this is ah? Xiaojin lowered his head, wrote Zhou Aiqin's name in the interviewer column, and then asked: "Who is it looking for?"

This time, Zhou Aiqin understood.

However, Zhou Aiqin didn't know Lao Geng's name either! Zhou Aiqin didn't even know what Lao Geng's surname was. When Lao Geng came to Dahuang Village, Zhou Aiqin only heard that the villagers called Lao Geng "Comrade Public Security".