Chapter 317

Qiu Shufang didn't want her son to marry someone like Huang Xiaotong. Marry a wife and marry a virtuous person, Huang Xiaotong is not the choice for a daughter-in-law in Qiu Shufang's mind.

Under Qiu Shufang's strong protest, Dean Geng asked Nurse Xiao Jiang to become Lin Ansheng's special care again. Qiu Shufang specifically instructed Nurse Xiaojiang that as long as Huang Xiaotong appeared in the ward, she must be guarded strictly and not let Huang Xiaotong approach Lin Ansheng.

"Aunt Qiu, I'm sorry. Xiaojiang is on vacation today. Director Wang asks me to come and take care of Brother Shui Sheng." Huang Xiaotong said with a smile, "Aunt Qiu. Don't worry, my professional knowledge is much better than Nurse Xiao Jiang. Brother Sheng took good care of him. I just took the temperature of Brother Shui Sheng and everything is normal."

Qiu Shufang's face turned black. What she meant when she asked this, was she worried that Huang Xiaotong's professional knowledge was not enough? She just didn't want Huang Xiaotong to be too close to her son.

"Xiaotong, you are a doctor and a woman. You did something inappropriate to take care of Shui Sheng." Qiu Shufang endured the unhappiness in her heart and said.

The work of special care is not only about injections and dressings, but also for the patient to wipe and turn over.

"Isn't Nurse Xiaojiang also a female? Nurse Xiaojiang is competent for this job, why can't I?" Huang Xiaotong curled his lips and said.

Every time Huang Xiaotong sees Nurse Xiao Jiang working around Lin Ansheng, the jealousy in his heart can't help. Brother Shui Sheng belongs to Huang Xiaotong, how could he be touched by Nurse Xiao Jiang's dirty hands?

"Xiao Jiang is Shui Sheng's special caregiver, how can you compare with Xiao Jiang?" Qiu Shufang was dumbfounded by Huang Xiaotong's question, almost unable to answer.

Taking care of Lin Ansheng is the job of Nurse Xiao Jiang.

Huang Xiaotong is a doctor, and her job is to treat people. Unless Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng are husband and wife, how could a female doctor come to wipe a male patient?

If Huang Xiaotong's "replacement" has fallen into place today, Qiu Shufang can be sure that tonight, the story about Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng will spread throughout the upper circles of Kyoto City. At that time, their Huang family can let their daughter suffer from this "loss"? It's strange not to come to force marriage.

Qiu Shufang didn't want Huang Xiaotong to be her daughter-in-law, so naturally she didn't want Huang Xiaotong to be close to Lin Ansheng.

"Aunt Qiu, I am Brother Shui Sheng's fiancée. I will take care of Brother Shui Sheng, which is much more suitable than Nurse Xiaojiang." Huang Xiaotong said with a grin.

"What?" Qiu Shufang thought there was something wrong with her ears. When did Huang Xiaotong become Shui Sheng's fiancee? Why doesn't she know?

"Aunt Qiu, Uncle Lin said, I will go to my house these two days and discuss with my dad about my marriage with Shui Sheng. If my dad has no objection, he will hold an engagement ceremony for me and Shui Sheng next week. Aunt Qiu, don't worry, my dad will not interfere with my marriage, he will definitely agree." Huang Xiaotong said shyly.

Qiu Shufang chewed Huang Xiaotong's words in his heart for a while before he understood the meaning.

Lin Bo promised Huang Xiaotong that he would go to the Huang family to discuss the marriage of Huang Xiaotong and Shui Sheng?

My son is getting engaged, but I’ve never heard of this as a mother?

Qiu Shufang turned her head and stared at Lin Bo whose face had become a little stiff in an instant.

"Shufang, listen to me. I originally wanted to discuss this matter with you tonight." Lin Bo explained anxiously.

Lin Bo cast a sideways look at Huang Xiaotong, feeling very dissatisfied.

The marriage between Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng, Lin Bo and Huang Xiaotong had agreed before, and they kept it from Qiu Shufang for the time being. After sending out the engagement invitation, Lin Bo approached Qiu Shufang for a showdown. It is estimated that at that time, Qiu Shufang would admit this marriage even if she pinched her nose in order to "see the overall situation".

At this moment, Huang Xiaotong suddenly came here, Lin Bo didn't know whether to say Huang Xiaotong was too shrewd or too stupid.

Huang Xiaotong looked at Lin Bo with a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

She didn't push Limbo so, how could Limbo return her 10,000 yuan? If Lin Bo hadn't agreed not to take Lin Susu back, how could Huang Xiaotong send some urn? Not to mention the large amount of "pension" that followed.

Besides, since taking the "granddaughter" to Kyoto, Lin Bo has become less enthusiastic about the marriage of Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng than before. Every time Huang Xiaotong asks, Lin Bo always talks about him.

Limbo wants to cross the river and tear down the bridge? How can this be? If she can't be the daughter-in-law of the Lin family, how can Huang Xiaotong explain to Master Su?

Huang Xiaotong didn't want to wait any longer. Taking advantage of this opportunity today, Huang Xiaotong simply picked out what Lin Bo had promised her before and said clearly in front of Qiu Shufang. As long as Qiu Shufang cares about the face of Huanglin's family and the status of "Lin's daughter-in-law", Huang Xiaotong will be assured.

"Lin Bo, what the hell is going on? My son is going to get engaged, why didn't I hear a word as a mother?" Sure enough, Qiu Shufang was angry.

When Qiu Shufang is at home, he always calls Lin Bo an "old man". At this moment, he was called Lin Bo by his first name and last name. Obviously, Qiu Shufang's anger had reached the brink of eruption.

"Cough cough cough... Shufang, this thing... is like this. Hmm... isn't our Shuisheng dizzy again? A few days ago, Lao Geng said no I know if Shui Sheng can wake up. Xiaotong approached me and said that she would marry Shui Sheng and take care of Shui Sheng forever. Let me think! We are all old, and I don’t know how long we can stay with the children in this life. Xiaotong is sincere to our family Shui Sheng, she takes care of Shui Sheng, no matter what we are going to do, Shui Sheng will have someone to take care of it, right?" Lim Boqi explained Ai Ai.

Qiu Shufang didn't get angry easily, and Lin Bo was really worried that it would be difficult to cope with it.

Qiu Shufang was silent. Intuition told her that Huang Xiaotong wanted to marry her son, and it certainly wouldn't be because of the "love" she said. My son is already "stupid", is there something worthy of Huang Xiaotong, oh no, maybe it was the Huang family's conspiracy?

Seeing Qiu Shufang not speaking, Lin Bo thought his words impressed Qiu Shufang, and immediately said: "Shufang, our family and the Huang family are neighbors, Xiaotong this child was grown up when we saw it with our own eyes, Xiaotong and our family Shui Sheng is a childhood sweetheart. After the rare Shui Sheng illness, Xiaotong still insists on him. This marriage is all our family's high climb. The children are happy, and it is not good for us to be parents. Isn't it blocking?"

"Yes?" Qiu Shufang was so angry that she wanted to swear. Limbo is always confused, right? The son was lying unconscious on the hospital bed. Limbo's eye saw that his son was happy?

The whole thing can only be said that Huang Xiaotong is willing.