Chapter 281

It can be said that as long as Huang Xiaobao opened his mouth to borrow money from Ma Lao San, Huang Xiaobao was held in Ma Lao San's hands in this life.

No way! Don't let Brother Xiaobao be fooled by Mouse and Ma Lao San!

"Little...Brother Xiaobao," Zhang Xiaoqiu said loudly, holding Xiao Haozhi's warning gaze, "Don't borrow money. Even if you borrow it, I won't cure it. I want to go home."

"Zhang Xiaoqiu, you really don't know good or bad!" Xiao Hao roared with ambition.

Seeing that Huang Xiaobao was already tempted, Zhang Xiaoqiu suddenly came up with such a sentence. How could Xiao Haozhi not be in a hurry?

"Mouse, I don't know if it's you. Brother Xiaobao is so good to us. You helped Ma Lao San beat me and calculated Brother Xiaobao. Are you still a person?" Zhang Xiaoqiu was angry and stabbed Xiao Haozhi. The fact of taking refuge in Ma Lao San.

"You...you nonsense!" Xiao Haozhi glanced at Huang Xiaobao in a panic.

Zhang Xiaoqiu actually broke his secret calculations, and Xiao Haozhi was really taken aback.

"Mouse, did you really do this?" Huang Xiaobao was angry and stared at Xiao Haozhi fiercely.

Unfortunately, he still regarded Xiao Haozhi as his brother, and he repeatedly emphasized that brothers called the "Little Beggar Gang", don't mix with Ma Lao San's group. Was this brother sold out?

"What did I do? You, Huang Xiaobao, didn't look at the brothers in the first place!" Seeing that the incident was revealed, Xiao Haozhi defended himself with his neck.

"Xiao Haozhi, why don't I take my brothers in my eyes?" Huang Xiaobao felt aggrieved.

If Huang Xiaobao was the leader of the "Yiqi Gang", it was just for "fun". Huang Xiaobao admitted that he devoted a lot of emotion and energy to the "Little Beggar Gang". These days, seeing that the brothers have been able to ask for three or two dollars a day from nothing until now, Huang Xiaobao's heart is not only gratified, but also touched.

"Huang Xiaobao, you often wear new clothes yourself. What about us? You can only wear old clothes you don’t want. After the ball was injured, you let us raise him. Your family is so rich, you won’t directly take the money to raise the little one. The ball?" Xiao Haozhi asked "grief and indignation" geologically.

Huang Xiaobao was silent.

Huang Xiaobao didn't know what to say.

Yes, Huang Xiaobao did make a few new clothes in the past few months. But that's why he pestered his grandma to buy old clothes for the brothers of the "Little Beggar Gang"!

Du Mingming and Xiao Jingang are about the same height as Huang Xiaobao. Huang Xiaobao's old clothes changed from Taobao were given to the two of them.

Let Grandma Huang give new clothes to the members of the "Little Beggar Gang" directly. Grandma Huang is definitely not happy. Huang Xiaobao took the old clothes to Du Mingming and the others, and Grandma Huang also murmured a few words about Huang Xiaobao's "prodigal"!

As for raising Zhang Xiaoqiu with family money? In the past few months, Huang Xiaobao's own pocket money has been filled into the big hole of the "Little Beggar Gang". Even if Huang Xiaobao is interested, he doesn't have this skill!

"Wonderful, wonderful!" At this moment, there was a burst of applause from the door.

"Susu, why are you here?" Huang Xiaobao was a little at a loss when he saw Lin Susu at the door.

"If I don't come, how can I hear such a weird person and such a weird remarks in this world? It seems that this person's heart is really unsatisfied. There are free clothes to wear, and I will think that clothes are not new. Others. If you are rich, you will wish that the money is yours. Xiao Haozhi, what do you mean by that?" Lin Susu raised his chin and looked at Xiao Haozhi intently.

Facing the "arrogant" Lin Susu, Xiao Haozhi shrank his neck and did not dare to speak any more.

"Xiao Haozhi, you bring a word to Ma Lao San. From today onwards, Huang Xiaobao, the bullshit gang leader of the "Yiqi Gang", will not do it. Also, if Ma Lao San is not convinced, please let him come to me. My name is Lin Susu, and my home is in Dahuang Village." Lin Susu pointed at Xiao Haozhi, then pointed at himself, and said proudly.

"Okay, you wait, Boss Ma won't let you go!" Xiao Haozhi saw this, put down a cruel word, and left griefly.

After Xiao Haozhi left, Huang Xiaobao stunned his head and sat down on the chair.

Although I got rid of Ma Lao San's calculations, there is still nowhere to collect the surgery fees for the ball!

"Huang Xiaobao, I have money, do you want to borrow it?" Lin Susu walked over and said with a smile.

"Susu, are you really rich? Five hundred yuan, do you really have it?" Huang Xiaobao raised his head, looking at Lin Susu with bright eyes, and asked.

"Yes! I have." Lin Susu nodded.

Lin Susu was not panicked because of the money. Lin Susu felt that he admired Huang Xiaobao and Zhang Xiaoqiu.

Zhang Xiaoqiu has his own rules for being a man. He would rather be disabled than Huang Xiaobao. Huang Xiaobao did not hesitate to shoulder a debt for the so-called "brother loyalty".

Lin Susu felt that such two sincere and beautiful boys should help.

"Lin Susu, don't worry, I will be rich in the future, and I will definitely pay it back." Huang Xiaobao promised, patting his chest.

An hour later, Zhang Xiaoqiu entered the operating room.

However, the person who signed the IOU was not Huang Xiaobao, but Zhang Xiaoqiu.

The money was spent by Zhang Xiaoqiu, and Zhang Xiaoqiu would not watch Huang Xiaobao sign the loan note for him.

Lin Susu lent Zhang Xiaoqiu five hundred yuan without interest and no deadline. Huang Xiaobao was the guarantor. Lin Susu is not unable to pay the five hundred yuan, but does not want Huang Xiaobao and Zhang Xiaoqiu to develop the habit of relying on others.

Five hundred yuan is not much for Lin Susu, but for Zhang Xiaoqiu, it can be said to be "en-tong re-creation".

After Zhang Xiaoqiu had the operation, Lin Susut reached out and gently touched Zhang Xiaoqiu's injury while the anesthesia had not yet passed. In fact, Lin Susu took the opportunity to let the trace of "cold air" in his body cover his palm, and made a quick turn around Zhang Xiaoqiu's injury.

With the help of "coolness", Lin Susu estimated that Zhang Xiaoqiu's leg should not be crippled.

The Lin Family, Kyoto City.

Before leaving Dapeng County, Huang Xiaotong and his party called Limbo and told them the approximate time they will arrive in Kyoto.

Lin Bo wanted to leave a good impression on his granddaughter, so he took a long time off today and waited for the arrival of the "granddaughter" at home.

Qiu Shufang is also at home.

Because of Qiu Shufang's opposition a few days ago, Lin Bo never told Qiu Shufang that he asked Xiao Xu to pick up Lin Susu in Dahuang Village.

Today, Lin Bo also left Qiu Shufang at home on the grounds of "there are guests visiting." Otherwise, at this time, Qiu Shufang had already taken her stewed soup to visit Lin Ansheng in the hospital.

Since Lin Ansheng was hospitalized again, Qiu Shufang made soup at home every morning and would go to the hospital to accompany her son at two o'clock in the afternoon.