Chapter 286

"Ma Revolution, you..." Lao Jiang suffocated in his throat, and the fingers pointing at Ma Lao San trembled.

The original name of the Horse Revolution was not called the Horse Revolution. This name was changed when he joined the Red X Soldiers a few years ago.

"Grandpa Jiang, don't be angry. Let's not talk to people who don't understand." Lin Susu hurriedly stretched out his palm and patted Lao Jiang's back gently.

"...Cough cough cough." Old Jiang patted Lin Susu gently.

"Oh~! Xiao Niangpi is quite good at cursing!" Ma Lao San didn't understand what Lin Susu meant at first, and his face was distorted with anger when he recovered.

Said Ma Laosan did not understand human words? Isn't this scolding Ma Lao San that they are not humans?

"Smash, brothers, smash this stall for Lao Tzu!" Ma Laosan waved his hand and motioned for everyone to do it.

Several bastards rolled up their sleeves, ready to smash the stall.

"Don't smash! Whoever does it today, I will let him live in the police station for a few days! I, He Lijiao, did what I said." He Lijiao opened her hands and stopped in front of Wu Fengjiao's booth.

Seeing He Lijiao's figure in front of her, Lin Susu's heart was filled with warmth.

In this world, there are bad guys like Ma Lao San, and good guys like He Lijiao and Lao Jiang Qu Dajun. In general, after Lin Susu was reborn, he encountered more good people than bad people.

From the opening of Wu Fengjiao's food stall to now, He Lijiao and Lao Jiang will patronize every day.

Although Wu Fengjiao's jelly is really good, but He Lijiao and others are not people who have never eaten good things. They patronize Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall every day, so why not take care of Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandchildren?

Now, encountering such a "savage god and evil" like Ma Lao San to seek revenge, Qu Dajun and Lao Jiang stood up for the first time to defend. Even the "Jiao Didi" He Lijiao did not choose to stand idly by, but chose to stand in Lin Su. In front of Su and Wu Fengjiao, I have to say that Lin Susu was moved by the "cute" diners like He Lijiao.

"He Lijiao, what do you think you are? Can an uncle the mayor be able to dominate the town? Police station? My third wife is so scared~!" Ma first said in a weird tone.

"Marge mighty!"

"Brother Marco is amazing!"

"Who is Brother Marco? Didn't you never go to the police station?"

"What are the police and the mayor? Our brother Ma is not afraid of anything!"

"Little Niangpi, you might as well say to be our sister-in-law Ma, maybe Brother Ma can listen to you."

A few young men hurriedly held Ma Lao San's "stinky feet".

"You, you..." He Li was trembling with squeamishness. Comparing her with Ma Lao San is the biggest insult to He Lijiao.

"My name is He, don't be nosy. Get up~!" Ma Laosan saw that He Lijiao's "vigorous" was suppressed by him, triumphantly took the first two steps and pushed He Lijiao.

He Lijiao wore a pair of high heels today and was pushed by Ma Lao San. She staggered and almost fell.

Lin Susu quickly supported He Lijiao.

"Susu, go quickly and find my uncle in town." He Lijiao whispered in Lin Susu's ear.

He Lijiao was afraid of Lin Susu being beaten.

Ma Lao San has a bad reputation in the town. People from the surrounding villages who come to the market are often beaten by the "Yiqi Gang" gangsters with the excuse of "hit them". Until the assaulted person is willing to give money to this bunch of bastards, he will be let go.

"Aunt Lijiao, thank you, I won't go." Lin Susu shook his head and rejected He Lijiao's proposal.

Lin Susu definitely can't leave.

The contest with Ma Lao San was in Lin Susu's expectation.

Ma Lao San came to smash Lin Susu's stall today, Lin Susu is still eager!

Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall, all the guys added up, it's not worth much in total.

Now it could not be better to use it as a "bait" to get Ma Lao San to bait.

"Then... I'll find my uncle." He Lijiao hurried to the town government when he saw this.

He Lijiao couldn't stop Ma Lao San and the others from doing evil, she must find someone who can cure Ma Lao San. Mayor Huang is the best candidate in He Lijiao's mind.

Lin Susu squirmed her lips, wanting to tell He Lijiao to stop struggling. After thinking about it, there was still no sound.

The scene is so chaotic, even if He Lijiao is gone, Lin Susu will still be distracted to take care of one more person when Ma Lao San and the others do it for a while.

In the guard room of the supply and marketing building, Pharaoh had just eaten half of the jelly in his hand. Hearing the noise outside, he hurriedly reached out to see what happened.

Seeing Ma Lao San was making trouble at Wu Fengjiao's booth, Lao Wang quickly picked up the phone on the table and called Lao Geng at the police station.

After the phone call, Lao Wang hurried to the door of the supply and marketing building.

At this time, there was a crowd of people watching the excitement at the entrance of the Supply and Marketing Building.

He Lijiao left, but Ma Lao San didn't stop, raised her eyebrows, and instructed several bastards: "Smash! Hurry up!"

After speaking, Ma Lao San took the lead, took out a stack of empty bowls from Wu Fengjiao's basket, and threw it underground.

Said it is a stack of bowls, in fact it is about four or five.

After the bowl hits the ground, it makes a "clang" sound.

Pieces of broken tiles shot out, everyone evaded.

A sharp broken piece of porcelain "electrically shot" towards Ma Lao San's front door.

Ma Lao San felt a sharp pain in his left eye and a hot and humid face on his face.

"Ouch~!"

A few seconds later, Ma Lao San covered one eye and screamed.

Blood ran down Ma Lao San's fingers.

"Seeing blood~!"

"It's fatal~?"

"Dead man~?"

The onlookers screamed.

"Boss Ma~!" Xiao Haozhi was dumbfounded.

Didn’t you say that Boss Ma is very good? Why did he smash a few bowls and hurt one of his eyes?

The bastards looked at each other.

Just smashed a stall, Ma Lao San was injured? The question is how exactly Ma Lao San got injured, none of them saw it.

What a wicked one!

Only Lin Susu chuckled secretly in his heart.

The reason why the fragments hit Ma Lao San's eyeballs was caused by Lin Susu's divine consciousness.

Lin Susu never did a loss-making "business", a few bowls, one eyeball of Ma Lao San, ha ha ha... Hearing Ma Lao San's screams, Lin Susu felt very happy!

"Ouch~! My eyes~! Lao Scar, Heizi, don't hurry me to the hospital!" Ma Lao Sanqiang endured the pain and shouted.

His eyes, shouldn't he be blind?

"Come here." The two dummies who were named quickly ran to Ma Lao San, one of them held one of Ma Lao San's arm and walked to the town hospital.

Ma Lao San walked away, and a group of bastards walked away cleanly.

"Hahaha... God has eyes!" Old Jiang laughed with his palm.