Chapter 268

After Zhou Aiguo was arrested in the police station for assaulting Captain Wu Youcheng, what Zhou Aiguo had done before was pulled out one by one under Wu Youcheng's arrangement.

The facts of Zhou Aiguo's crime included the theft of Jin Lie's family member Lin Susu, and the fact that Zhou Aiguo stole a set of "electric fish equipment" in the town.

Zhou Aiguo entered Lin Susu's house, although he didn't steal anything. However, this kind of action without the slightest fear of heroes caused great resentment from the police.

The day after Zhou Aiguo was arrested, the police came to find Lin Susu to find out the situation.

Lin Susu told the police about seeing Zhou Aiguo jump into the house in the middle of the night according to what he had discussed with Zhou Yulan.

Lin Susu also took the police to the backyard. On the wall of Lin Susu's backyard, there was still the "blood handprint" left by Zhou Aiguo that night!

After the police inspected the scene, they were all angry. Bloody mudra! I heard that Zhou Aiguo killed a black dog raised by a widow and lonely old man in the village in order to "shield evil spirits". This week, Aiguo was really vicious!

After getting busy, the police successfully extracted the fingerprints on the courtyard wall.

With Zhou Aiguo's fingerprints as evidence, there is no denying that Zhou Aiguo entered Lin Susu's house and stole it.

That's not counting.

Wu You became a stick "knock to death" Zhou Aiguo, and arranged for He Zhuzi to take a trip to the police station with his "electric fish equipment".

He Zhuzi surrendered himself. In front of the police, He Zhuzi gave Zhou Aiguo a set of "electric fish equipment" and explained clearly.

More than half a month ago, the police received a report that a set of "electric fish equipment" was stolen at night at the farm machinery shop in the town.

The perpetrator was a habitual thief, and the police found no fingerprints at the scene, only a few large footprints.

Lao Geng and the others had been busy for more than half a month, and the case had not made any progress.

He Zhuzi's surrender made Lao Geng and the others find an entry point to solve the case. I found out the rubbings of the previous footprints and compared them with Zhou Aiguo's. The perpetrator of the shoplifting case has been confirmed to be Zhou Aiguo.

Zhou Aiguo was punished for three crimes and was sentenced to life.

After Lin Susu figured out the causes and consequences of Zhou Aiguo's sentence to life, he couldn't help but feel a little dazed.

Lin Susu thought that although Zhou Aiguo's theft was a fact, he was sentenced to three to five years at most. Sentenced indefinitely? Lin Susu really didn't expect it.

He Zhuzi was able to "report" and was put back home after being detained at the police station for two days.

Zhou Aiqin was also released.

Zhou Aiguo is a ruthless man. No matter how old Geng and the others interrogated, Zhou Aiguo never confessed Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia. It's just that he did the stealing at the Lin's house alone.

Anyway, Zhou Aiguo felt that he didn't itch when he had more lice. There was already the fact of stealing "electric fish equipment", plus one count of stealing from Lin Susu's house, it was not much worse.

After Zhou Aiguo was sentenced, Lin Susu remembered an incident in his previous life, something Lin Susu had almost forgotten about.

In the early 1980s, social security in some places was extremely chaotic. In order to let the people live and work in peace and contentment, the above decided to launch a "strike hard" campaign to severely punish criminals who seriously endanger public order.

Mayor Huang’s son, Huang Xiaobao, was sentenced to death during that severe strike.

As far as Lin Susu knew, Huang Xiaobao, the mayor's son, was actually not bad, but was used by a group of gangsters in the town.

Huang Xiaobao is 16 years old this year and is still a middle school student.

Mayor Huang and his wife both have jobs, and Huang Xiaobao grew up with his grandmother since he was a child.

Elderly people usually dote on their children a little. The Mayor Huang and his wife have been married for more than 20 years, and they have only had a son like Huang Xiaobao.

Grandma Huang said to Huang Xiaobao that she was holding it in her hand for fear of falling, and she was afraid of melting in her mouth. As long as Huang Xiaobao wants anything, Grandma Huang will give it.

Children who grow up in doting are a little naive. Huang Xiaobao is the great innocence of innocence.

Half a year ago, Ma Laosan of the "Yiqi Gang" approached Huang Xiaobao and asked Huang Xiaobao to become their leader of the "Yiqi Gang".

Ma Lao San took a mouthful of "Boss" and "Brother Little Treasure" every mouthful, which made Huang Xiaobao's brain dizzy. Half-coaxed and half-excited by Ma Lao San, the 16-year-old Huang Xiaobao became the leader of the "Yiqi Gang" in Liuhe Town.

Said to be the leader of the gang, in fact, Huang Xiaobao doesn't care at all in the "Yiqi Gang", and it is Ma Lao San who is really in charge.

Ma Lao San is a ruthless person, blackmailing and sneaking, doing everything. Ma Lao San organized a group of gangsters to form the "Yiqi Gang", just to make others afraid of them, so that they can do whatever they want.

Ma Laosan is a man with a brain. Ma Lao San still understands the principle of shooting the first bird.

Ma Lao San was afraid that he would be targeted by the police, so Huang Xiaobao was fooled into becoming a helper. After all, Huang Xiaobao is the "first ya inner" in Liuhe Town! If the police wanted to arrest him, they would definitely have to worry about Mayor Huang. As long as Huang Xiaobao is okay with this gang leader, their gang will surely be even more okay!

Ma Lao San himself hung the title of "Deputy Gang Leader". In order to let Huang Xiaobao have the style of being a gang leader, Ma Lao San also specially convenes a gang once a month, so that the gangsters can listen to Huang Xiaobao's "teaching".

Huang Xiaobao saw Ma Lao San and the gang being extremely vicious to others, but respectful to himself, and felt very face.

After being the leader of the gang for half a year, Huang Xiaobao has become more and more of a gang leader. During the meeting, I can say encouraging words like "work hard" and "follow the boss to eat meat". Just a few days ago, Huang Xiaobao also sealed two "deputy gang leaders" in one go.

Although Ma Lao San was not happy, he did not want to let go of Huang Xiaobao's useful "protective umbrella".

Huang Xiaobao regarded being the leader of the "Yiqi Gang" as a playhouse. Fortunately, although Huang Xiaobao was playing, but if Huang Xiaobao followed Ma Lao San and the others to steal and cheat, Huang Xiaobao would not do it.

Huang Xiaobao felt that he was here to play with the "Yiqi Gang". If he really became a gangster like Ma Lao San and the others, Huang Xiaobao would really not dare.

Huang Xiaobao knew that in this life, even if he did nothing, his mother had already planned his life for him. Huang Xiaobao only needs to listen to his mother, go to school when it is time to go to school, join the army when it is time to join the army, and work when it is time to work... His life is a smooth journey waiting for him to leave.

However, it was a pity to let Huang Xiaobao carry the name of a "helper" and do nothing. Those little gangsters are all much older than Huang Xiaobao. Therefore, it didn't take long for Huang Xiaobao to find a few teenagers and set up a "gang of beggars".