Chapter 247

Qiu Shufang was so hung that he was laughed out loud.

Dean Geng will tell the truth to Lin Bo because of the old man's strong ability to withstand pressure? The old man would really put gold on his face. Who heard that his son was seriously injured in the hospital and fainted?

"Oh~! But I bought all the train tickets and packed my luggage. It's such a waste, and it's a shame." Qiu Shufang looked around the two suitcases in the living room, regretfully Say.

In the past two days, Qiu Shufang took Lin Ansheng and wandered the street together, bought a lot of gifts for her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, and stuffed two suitcases with food and clothing.

"What's the pity about the train ticket? Isn't it impossible to refund? When Shui Sheng is in good health, when do you two want to go to Dahuang Village, it is not easy to buy a train ticket?" Lin Bo said disapprovingly.

"By the way, Shufang, you return this medical record to me after reading it. Old Geng said that this is to be archived. If it weren't for the good relationship between everyone, it would have been impossible to take it out of the hospital." Lin Bo "has a guilty conscience." , I want to get back the medical records in Qiu Shufang's hands.

The fake is fake after all, Lin Bo is afraid that Qiu Shufang will take the medical record to the hospital and ask Dean Geng face to face.

"Is there any such regulations in their military hospitals? I went to the Second City Hospital before, but I didn't hear that the medical records had to be archived. Shouldn't they be kept by the patients themselves?" Qiu Shufang glanced suspiciously at Lin Bo.

"Cough cough cough... How can the Second City Hospital and the Military Region Hospital be compared? Besides, we Shuisheng are fighting heroes. Old Geng and the others should pay more attention to it." Lin Bo was taken aback and hurriedly searched for it. There are reasons to lie.

Lin Bo decided to bring this "medical record" to the unit for burning tomorrow. A lie needs countless lies to cover up, which is very tiring.

"Or... let's go as planned! At best, I'll be more careful. Pay more attention to Shui Sheng's body on the road. I will definitely not make him tired." Qiu Shufang turned her head and turned back again. .

"Shufang, why are you so stubborn? What can be more important than Shui Sheng's body?" Lin Bo angrily wanted to shout at Qiu Shufang, and was afraid that Qiu Shufang would be unhappy and would sneak away while he was at work. , Had to patiently persuade.

"Old man, I've always felt flustered these days... I always feel uneasy if I don't go there." Qiu Shufang frowned and said.

Qiu Shufang always felt that Lin Bo had something to hide from herself, but she wanted to see. Lin Bo tried all means to stop the mother and son from going to the Wild Mountain. What the hell did she want to do?

"Shui Sheng is like this, you are not at ease, shouldn't it be right?" Lin Bo felt a little impatient when seeing Qiu Shufang's "no oil and salt".

"How about this! Old man, Shui Sheng can't go, how about the two of us?" Qiu Shufang suggested.

"Let's go? How can this work?" Lin Bo exclaimed.

"What's wrong? The train tickets are readily available. You can make a call to the unit to ask for a leave. At most three or four days, we will be back." Qiu Shufang said in surprise.

Lin Bo wanted to scold his mother very much, but in order to persuade Qiu Shufang, he still couldn't lose his temper.

After taking a few deep breaths, Lin Bo softened his tone and persuaded: "Shufang, it's not that I won't accompany you. Let's go to the deserted village. What should Shuisheng do? Don't forget. Shui Sheng, he still doesn't have a clear mind, he hasn't learned to take care of himself yet!"

Lin Bo's words touched Qiu Shufang's heart.

Lin Ansheng's current living ability is not much better than that of a seven or eight-year-old child. Except for Nurse Xiao Jiang, Lin Ansheng rejected anyone approaching. In order to cultivate feelings with her son, after Lin Ansheng accepted Qiu Shufang's care, Qiu Shufang specially sent Nurse Xiao Jiang back to the hospital.

There is only Lin Ansheng at home, and Qiu Shufang is really worried.

Seeing a look of embarrassment on Qiu Shufang's face, Lin Bo breathed a sigh of relief.

He knew that as long as the son could not go, he could tie up the old woman.

By the way, Nurse Xiao Jiang! Shui Sheng is not in good health! She can send Shui Sheng back to the hospital for a few days, and let Nurse Xiaojiang take care of her!

When Qiu Shufang thought of this, his eyes suddenly brightened.

"Shufang, listen to me. After Shui Sheng is cured, you can go wherever your wife falls in love. I will definitely not stop it." Lin Bo thought Qiu Shufang had given up his thoughts, and said smugly.

"Old man, I think of a way. I'll call Dean Geng and let Shui Sheng go back to the hospital for a few days. I remember that Shui Sheng has a good impression of Nurse Xiao Jiang. Nurse Xiao Jiang is taking care of him. Shui Sheng will definitely be willing. Hurry up, You quickly call Lao Wang and ask for a few days off. Let's leave in the afternoon." Qiu Shufang said cheerfully.

The old Wang Qiu Shufang was talking about was Lin Bo's immediate boss, and also a tycoon of the Ministry of Communications.

"There are a lot of meetings to be held in these heavens! If I just put aside my work and do private affairs, Lao Wang will definitely be unhappy." Limbo pulled his face down.

Lin Bo can see it, the old woman is determined to go to the desert village to see Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Susu! How to do? Do you want to tell the old woman the truth?

"That's OK, you're busy with you, I'll go by myself!" Qiu Shufang saw Lin Bo push back and forth, and the weirdness in her heart became stronger.

This dead old man must be hiding something from himself.

"No, you can't go! You are gone, what should I do?" Lin Bo was anxious.

"What do you do? You are such a big person, and you still don't know what to do?" Qiu Shufang became angry.

"Shufang, tell you the truth! Over there in Dahuang Village..." Lin Bo saw that Qiu Shufang refused to change his mind, and sweat came out in a hurry.

When Qiu Shufang really went to Dahuang Village, there must be no concealment about the "sacrifice" of her son. Lin Bo really didn't dare to predict how Qiu Shufang would react at that time.

Thinking of this, Lin Bo decided to tell the truth a little bit, otherwise, Lin Bo was really worried about a fire in the backyard.

"What's going on in Dahuang Village? Old man, you mean it!" Qiu Shufang was anxious seeing Lin Bo hesitating.

"A few days ago...Su Xiaoqiao she...is gone." Lin Bo pretended to say sadly.

"Nothing?" Qiu Shufang was stunned for a few seconds before asking: "Old man, Xiao Qiao really divorced An Sheng? Did she take Su Su back to her family?".

"No, Su Xiaoqiao had a serious illness a few days ago. She didn't survive it and died." Lin Bo decided to tell Qiu Shufang of Su Xiaoqiao's death. These days, Qiu Shufang has been preventing Huang Xiaotong from approaching her son because of the existence of a "ex-daughter-in-law"!

Only when Qiu Shufang knows about Su Xiaoqiao's death will he accept Huang Xiaotong as his daughter-in-law!