Chapter 224

Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle changed their faces when they heard someone questioning how they made the money.

Worse, they just thought that their home had lost so much money, but they had forgotten that the origin of this money was not so fair.

"Wait, wait, captain, you wait." Su Tianle called, and took a few steps quickly, grabbing Wu Youcheng's arm.

"What's the matter?" Wu Youcheng turned his head and glared at Su Tianle.

Wu Youcheng was in a bad mood. After reporting such a big theft in the village, Dahuang Village became famous. Still that kind of "bad reputation".

I don’t know if the leader of the town will criticize him as the captain for his incompetent leadership! Su Tianle and his wife are doing well. He is here to try to recover their losses. They are one or two, and they are dragging their feet here.

"Captain, you..." Su Tianle retracted his hand under Wu Youcheng's gaze, and asked embarrassedly: "Can you not report to the police first? The police knew that there was a thief in our village. The faces of the entire villagers are also dull!"

"Yeah, yes! Captain, as I see it, you should hold a village meeting! Trouble Captain, when you are in the meeting, ask everyone, who has been to our house during the time when you are off work? What if... ··If the person who took the money is willing to return the money, we will not pursue it.” When Su Tianle spoke, Zhou Aiqin had already awakened and added a word quickly.

"No." Wu Youcheng shook his head and refused.

Open a village meeting to call on thieves to stand up by themselves? joke! Isn’t there something wrong with Aegean’s brain this week?

If Wu Youcheng really did this, it would be strange not to be scolded by the villagers!

Those who really took the money would spit out such a piece of fat? Those who didn't take the money were summoned and suspected as thieves. Such things would be unwilling to spread to anyone.

"Su Tianle, Zhou Aiqin, don't you think that the folks stole your money?" Hu Wangcai originally stood aside watching the excitement. He was upset when he heard what the Su Tianle and his wife said.

Who is the thief in the village without slandering? Did Zhou Aiqin forget that she still poked a "thief embryo" label on her body?

"That's right, Su Tianle and Zhou Aiqin, you can't talk nonsense about nothing!" Wang Datian's brows were also tightened.

In this era, everyone has a strong sense of collective honor. There was a thief out of the village, and the whole village followed with a blank face.

The behavior of Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle splashing dirty water on the same villagers made Wang Datian shameless.

"Hehehe... Datian, Su Tianle and the others are right. Our village is not all innocent. A few days ago... Zhou Aiguo was not just now..." He Although the words behind Liangzi didn't say anything, the villagers watching the excitement had already made up their minds.

Yup! There are still thief embryos in Dahuang Village. Didn’t Zhou Aiguo go to Lin Susu’s house to steal it a few days ago? Unfortunately, I heard that nothing was stolen.

With a "coax", the people watching the excitement laughed.

"Hahaha...Zhou Aiqin, you have doubts, do you suspect that your family's money was taken away by your brother?" Hu Wangcai also smiled.

"Don't be kidding everyone, Zhou Aiguo was taken away by the police and hasn't been released yet! How could it be possible to go to Zhou Aiqin's house to get the money?" Zhou Mingying "corrected" Zhou Aiguo's name for the sake of the same clan.

After Zhou Mingying made a sound, He Liangzi closed his mouth.

He Liangzi would publicly publicize Zhou Aiguo's "crime" by looking at Wu Youcheng's wink.

Wu Youcheng didn't hide He Liangzi from the matter of patriotism all week. As the militia captain in the village, He Liangzi hated Zhou Aiguo's "thorns". He Liangzi wanted Wu Youcheng's help and gave Zhou Aiguo's "stabbing head" to him.

It happened that Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle jumped out and talked about the theft at home. Of course He Liangzi must seize this opportunity.

"Shit~! Our village will be a thief, but Zhou Aiguo is not the only one. Zhou Aiguo is not in the village, aren't there two more? If you are not young enough to learn well, you have to bring your own baby with you as a thief. It's really shameful!" Xiao Guihua was remembering Zhou Aiqin's hatred, and when He Liangzi "turned over the old account", she took the opportunity to fall into trouble.

Just thinking of the fifteen yuan fined by the police station a few days ago, Xiao Guihua's heart these few days felt as if a piece of it had been dug out. Xiao Guihua felt that she would be fined because she was completely implicated by Zhou Aiqin.

After returning to the village, Xiao Guihua wanted to settle accounts with Zhou Aiqin, but Wu Youcheng scolded him bloody.

Wu Youcheng said that Xiao Guihua and Zhou Aiqin are now "supervised" persons, and if anyone dares to produce any moths, they will be deducted half a year's work points.

For the sake of work points, Xiao Guihua only swallowed his anger for the time being. At this time, when He Liangzi mentioned Zhou Aiguo as a thief, it would be strange if he didn't take the opportunity to step on Zhou Aiqin's feet.

As soon as Xiao Guihua said this, the discussion at the scene became quiet, and the big guy's face changed looking at Zhou Aiqin.

Yup! Both Zhou Aiqin and Su Xiaoxia were involved in stealing things from Lin Susu's house last time!

Don’t all the thieves in the world belong to the same family? Zhou Aiqin said that she hadn't seen the money. Could it be her that "the thief shouted to catch the thief", right? Or does it mean that Su Xiaoxia, Zhou Aiqin's daughter, did this thing?

Or, why did Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle stop Wu Youcheng from reporting to the police?

"Xiao Guihua, don't talk nonsense!" Seeing everyone's weird eyes, Zhou Aiqin died of anger.

Becoming a thief and getting caught is the most embarrassing history of Zhou Aiqin's life. There is no one. Zhou Aiqin wished everyone in the village would forget this incident, but he did not expect to be turned over by Xiao Guihua today.

"What nonsense did I talk about? I didn't ask you Zhou Aiqin to climb the wall of Lin Ansheng's house in the middle of the night." Xiao Guihua rolled her eyes at Zhou Aiqin.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin's embarrassed appearance, Xiao Guihua's heart was refreshed.

"Xiao Guihua, speak responsibly. Have you seen me being a thief? I want to be a thief, why didn't the police catch me?" Zhou Aiqin reluctantly babbled with Xiao Guihua.

Zhou Aiqin would never allow herself to lose her momentum, otherwise, this "thief embryo" hat would be worn on her head.

"Bah~! You Zhou Aiqin is not a thief, where does the family get so much money? We are all from the same village, who doesn't know the details of whose family? Five hundred yuan, the sky will fall to you? The other day, you Zhou Aiqin's family was still poor for a month and couldn't eat a meal of meat!" Xiao Guihua cursed back, not to be outdone.

As soon as Xiao Guihua's voice fell, the villagers onlookers looked at Zhou Aiqin's eyes even more weird.

Some people immediately discussed whether Zhou Aiqin's pocket was bulging or flat when he "found" Zhou Aiqin in the alley that day.