Chapter 300

Wu Fengjiao came to help, if Su Xiaoqiao directly gave Wu Fengjiao the money, it would be tantamount to hitting the Su family in the face.

The opposite is also true. Before Su Xiaoqiao's illness has recovered, Su Tianle ran to Su Xiaoqiao's house to ask for Wu Fengjiao's "wage", unless Su Tianle wanted to fight against Su Xiaoqiao, or else the villagers would drown the Su family.

"Even if you are your biological daughter, you can't delay our mother for such a long time? Let alone a goddaughter. Su Tianle, you can go if you ask you to go. If Xiao Qiao is unwilling to pay, you can bring mom back!" Zhou Aiqin stared at Zhou Aiqin. Su Tianle glanced at him and said angrily: "There are a lot of things at home, do you want to exhaust me?"

"This...I..." Su Tianle didn't want to go.

"What is this? I, Su Tianle, go quickly, go now. Otherwise, I will go back to my parents' house and let my brother and the others come over and reason with you." Zhou Aiqin offered her "hands-off" again.

Thinking of a few big brother-in-law's fists as big as a bowl, Su Tianle couldn't help but shiver.

In this way, Su Tianle was driven out of the house by Zhou Aiqin in the dark night.

Su Tianle is used to the village road, even if he closes his eyes, he can walk back and forth in the village a few times.

Su Tianle knows Zhou Aiqin's temper. He will not go to Lin's house tonight. Zhou Aiqin will definitely not stop at home.

In order to sleep well in the middle of the night, Su Tianle could only do what Zhou Aiqin said.

However, Su Tianle kept his eyes on him. He didn't plan to talk to Su Xiaoqiao. He only planned to walk around in front of Lin's house tonight. If Wu Fengjiao is still asleep, Su Tianle will ask Wu Fengjiao to persuade Zhou Aiqin tomorrow. If Wu Fengjiao is asleep, Su Tianle can also have an excuse to deal with it.

People in rural areas go to bed early. When Su Tianle was driven out by Zhou Aiqin, it was about nine o'clock in the evening. The village road was quiet, except for Su Tianle, there was really no one wandering outside.

Su Tianle took the thought of dealing with Zhou Aiqin and walked slowly along the way. When he reached the door of Lin Susu's house, it was already about 9:30.

In the yard of Lin Susu's house, a large one-hundred-watt light bulb was pressed. When it got dark, the lights in the yard of Lin's house would be on.

When it's time to go to bed, the Lin family will turn off the lights in the yard.

When Su Tianle walked to the door of Lin's house, the lights in the Lin's yard had already gone out.

Su Tianle breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and walked back.

He has already been here anyway, and people are already asleep. Can't Aegean blame him? Su Tianle thought.

Su Tianle had just walked more than ten steps, and there was a sound of footsteps in the yard of the Lin family.

Immediately afterwards, the gate of the Lin family's courtyard was opened.

The person who opened the door was very careful. When the door just opened, there was a slight "crack" sound. The person who opened the door paused for a few seconds before continuing to pull the door inward.

This cautious action made Su Tianle vigilant. Who? Thief?

As far as Su Tianle knows, the Lin family tonight is a woman. Wu Fengjiao, Su Xiaoqiao, Lin Susu, and another is Huang Xiaotong who sent Lin Ansheng's ashes back.