Chapter 241

Su Tianle went to find someone to find out.

Fortunately, Su Xiaoxia said that even if she is a minor, she will not be sentenced. Zhou Aiqin was in trouble. The two siblings stole together and belonged to a gang committing crimes. It was the family of the martyred who stole the crime. When they heard that the sentence was sentenced, the sentence would be heavier.

In addition, Su Tianle still has one thing in his heart. These days, Su Tianle is under a lot of mental pressure. He often can't sleep at night, and his hair is falling a lot.

What Lao Geng said was specious, and Su Tianle immediately wanted to get it wrong.

"Zhou Aiqin was also involved in Zhou Aiguo's theft? Su Tianle, thank you for your report. I will go back to the police station in a while and I will be interrogated." Old Geng endured a smile and said.

Old Geng thought of a way to rule Zhou Aiqin. Even if Huang Xiaotong cannot be found to answer the phone today, Lao Geng is not afraid of Zhou Aiqin playing sideways again. Tsk tut...the ready-made handle was handed to him by Su Tianle!

"Huh?" Su Tianle was dumbfounded. His family’s Aiqin was detained, not because he was a thief?

a few minutes ago.

Tu Ergou saw that he had escaped from the white mist, and Su Xiaoxia's house was not far away, so he hurriedly ran.

Tu Ergou was afraid that "Lord Ghost" would speak for nothing. He is still young, he didn't even marry a wife, he still doesn't want to die!

Unfortunately, Tu Ergou was hungry for two days, and his whole body was soft.

Only supported by a thought of not wanting to die before did Tu Ergou have the strength to move forward. After starting this run, Tu Ergou was tripped by a stone on the road and fell into a big horse without taking a few steps.

Tu Ergou was afraid that "Master Ghost" would change his mind, so he didn't even dare to turn his head back, so he hurriedly got up and continued to limp forward.

Near, near again, the six tiled houses of Su Xiaoxia's family are in front of her. Tu Ergou heaved a sigh of relief when he heard someone talking in the room.

After Su Xiaoxia stood on the slope and found Tu Ergou, she bent down, picked up a stone on the ground, and squeezed it tightly in her hand.

Su Xiaoxia intends to use a stone to paint Ergou Yiji ruthlessly.

Su Xiaoxia felt that Tu Ergou deceived her feelings.

If it wasn't for Tu Ergou who kept calling her "beauty" and talking to her with a smile, how could she misunderstand that Tu Ergou was in love with him, and then told Tu Ergou his address?

Su Xiaoxia remembered these days when she was beaten by Zhou Aiqin and scolded by Zhou Aiqin. Her anger at Tu Ergou overwhelmed her fear.

Her own charm is not as great as the charm of five hundred yuan, which is an intolerable thing for Su Xiaoxia.

She is determined to surpass the Zhou Rose! Five hundred yuan? Humph! Su Xiaoxia is so smart and beautiful, isn't it worth five hundred yuan?

Su Xiaoxia picked up a stone in hand and delayed a little time. After Su Xiaoxia pinched the "weapon" and walked down the slope aggressively, Tu Ergou had already walked in front of her.

"Stop!" Su Xiaoxia yelled sharply.

Damn~! Under the blue sky and white sun, did "Master Ghost" really catch up?

Tu Ergou shivered, and ran away in fright.

When Lin Susu squeezed his throat and pretended to be "Master Ghost", what he learned was Su Xiaoxia's voice.

I have to say that Lin Susu's evil taste made Tu Ergou scared by Su Xiaoxia's "stop". After seeing the sunshine, how could Tu Ergou willingly return to the "ghost mythical creature" full of white mist?

"Tu Ergou~! Stop for me~!" Su Xiaoxia screamed again with anger.

"Nanwu Guanyin Bodhisattva, the god who saves the suffering, the evil spirits retreat! The evil spirits retreat!" Tu Ergou muttered in his heart, running fast under his feet.

Tu Ergou is an adult man, and Su Xiaoxia is still a little girl less than 1.3 meters. Tu Ergou ran away, and Su Xiaoxia's short legs couldn't catch up.

Tu Ergou turned around the corner of the house and found that there were several policemen standing in front of Su Tianle's house.

If it was normal, Tu Ergou would definitely turn back and talk about it after running away.

But today, Tu Ergou did not dare to run. Behind him is chasing "Master Ghost"! Just now "Master Ghost" called him, Tu Ergou ignored him, if he fell into the hands of "Master Ghost", he would definitely die!

He was just stealing, not guilty of death, and being caught by the police is better than being caught back by "Master Ghost".

Thinking of this, Tu Ergou didn't care about the wetness under his crotch, speeded up his pace, and "pounced" towards Lao Geng.

Old Geng smiled secretly when he saw Su Tianle at a loss.

On the way to Dahuang Village, Lao Geng was still considering Zhou Aiguo's case. It is understood that Zhou Aiguo did several bad things. Unfortunately, Zhou Aiguo was very cunning. He only admitted that he had beaten Wu Youcheng, but did not admit any other charges.

Lao Geng was worried that Zhou Aiguo had only one charge of beating, and at most tomorrow, he should be released.

Fortunately now, with the information provided by Su Tianle, Lao Geng can go back and "fraud" Zhou Aiguo's other criminal facts. No matter how bad, you can take advantage of this matter and detain Zhou Aiguo for a few more days before looking for evidence.

Thinking of this, Old Geng quickly turned around, wanting to start his motorcycle and leave.

"Comrade Public Security! Comrade Public Security!" At this time, Tu Ergou jumped over quickly.

"Tu Ergou?" Old Geng was surprised. I thought I did useless work for attending today, but I didn't expect to find Tu Ergou in Dahuang Village.

Where does Tu Ergou come from? On the mountain? Did someone hide Tu Ergou in the past two days?

Old Geng frowned, looked behind Tu Ergou, but saw no one.

When Su Xiaoxia saw Lao Geng at the door of her house, she stopped chasing after her. Su Xiaoxia believed that Tu Ergou could not please the thief with old men.

At this time, Su Xiaoxia was hiding in the corner of the house. Old Geng would not be able to spot her unless she had a pair of perspective eyes that could penetrate the wall.

"Comrade Public Security, I'm guilty, you hurry up and grab me!" Tu Ergou automatically put his hands together and handed it to Lao Geng.

The expectation in Tu Ergou's eyes made Old Geng stunned.

Tu Ergou was very arrogant in the town. When Lao Geng caught Tu Ergou last time, Tu Ergou's mouth was still swearing.

Tu Ergou, who took the initiative to surrender, um, this style of painting is really strange!

Although Lao Geng was surprised, his actions were quick. He took out a pair of shiny handcuffs from his waist and handcuffed Tu Ergou's hands. Lao Geng only took five seconds.

When the cold handcuffs were handcuffed to Tu Ergou's wrists, Tu Ergou's heart felt an inexplicable peace of mind.

Tu Ergou didn't forget what his grandmother had said. People like public security and military personnel had their own righteousness, and they were not invaded by ghosts and evil spirits. Staying beside the "murderous" old Geng, Tu Ergou felt that "Master Ghost" should never appear again.

Lin Susu, who was regarded by Tu Ergou as the "Master Ghost", was walking forward in the wild mountain along the fragrance sent by the breeze.