Chapter 237

There was still silence all around.

Thinking that it should be night at this time, Tu Ergou did not dare to stop, walking non-stop, looking forward to the daytime coming soon.

Tu Ergou did not forget what his grandma said: ghosts are afraid of the sun.

Tu Ergou thought, as long as he lasts until the sun comes out, maybe he will be able to leave here.

He didn't know how long he had been walking, Tu Ergou felt that his legs were sore, and his stomach began to scream.

Tu Ergou sighed, pressed his hungry stomach and swallowed. There is nothing here, there is money in my pocket, and there is no place to buy food!

Tu Ergou regretted it. He knew that when he left Su's house, he went to the kitchen and brought some food.

It's a pity that even if Tu Ergou regretted it without knowing it earlier, he could only endure starvation at this time.

He didn't know how long he had been walking, Tu Ergou felt that his throat was thirsty, and his feet seemed to be filled with lead. Every step was very tiring.

Tu Ergou really couldn't walk anymore, so he sat on the ground and rested for a while. After the soreness on his feet eased slightly, Tu Ergou quickly got up and started to walk forward.

Tu Ergou didn't know how long he had been walking, all he knew was that his stomach was "groaning" from hunger, and now he was hungry and unconscious. Even when I took a step, I felt heavy under my feet.

Even so, Tu Ergou still did not see the brilliance of the sun. Apart from Bai Wu, Tu Ergou's side was still Bai Wu.

Tu Ergou didn't dare to stop, he was afraid that once he stopped, he would no longer have the strength to get up.

Tu Ergou really wanted to go home, oooooo...he was so hungry, he wanted the noodles made by grandma. If he had a chance to eat the noodles made by his grandma, Tu Ergou vowed that he would not dislike the noodles made by his grandmother anymore and would go to the restaurant to eat it.

Tu Ergou touched a tear and continued to hobble forward.

I don't know how long it took, just when Tu Ergou was full of despair, a chuckle of a woman rang above Tu Ergou's head.

"Hee hee hee······"

"Ghost~!" Tu Ergou yelled in fright. He didn't know where his strength came from, and he squirmed his head.

Tsk tusk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk ergou is really like a cockroach, its vitality is very vigorous! After being hungry for two days, I still have the strength to run away.

Lin Susu stood on a tree only a few steps away from Tu Ergou, and looked at Tu Ergou, who was running a few steps eastward and a few steps westward like a headless fly, amused in her heart.

After all, Tu Ergou was hungry for two days. At first, it was because of the fear in his heart that made him raise his whole body strength. After letting up his breath, Tu Ergou fell into a big horse.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ Er Gou lay on the ground and burst into tears.

When Tu Ergou mentioned his grandma Tuzi, he was not saying how filial he was, but that he had heard from Tu Ergou that ghosts admire people like filial sons most. Only then did Tu Ergou have an idea, intending to act as a filial son in front of "Master Ghost". Maybe "Master Ghost" will let him go if he is moved?

"Let you go? You steal other people's money and lie to the little girl, do you still want to walk out of my place in a hurry?" Lin Susu squeezed her throat and pretended to be "Master Ghost".

"I...I promise to correct the evil in the future, Master Ghost, you will treat the little one as a fart and let it go!" Tu Ergou immediately got up and knelt on the ground with a "plop". Hands clasped together, raised his head and yelled sincerely.

"Punch~!" Lin Susu almost broke.

This Tu Ergou is really a "talent"! Can you tell a joke in front of the "ghost"? Let him go as a "fart"? Hahaha...

Lin Susu's stomach twitched with a smile.

"Lord Ghost, the little one is really a good person. I took the family’s money before because... because the couple are harsh on their daughter. The family is clearly rich and doesn’t treat her daughter’s face. Sorry! Master Ghost, if you don’t believe it, you can ask the daughter of this family, Su Xiaoxia, Xiaoxia promises that everything is true. Yesterday, Xiaoxia gave a scar removal cream to Su Xiaoxia to wipe the scars on her face. Yeah!" Tu Ergou's lie opened his mouth, and the more he said it, the smoother it went.

When it comes to this, even Tu Ergou himself almost believes it. The "Rogue" in his mouth that "excludes violence and peace" is Tu Ergou, that's right!

"Bah~! Full of nonsense. If I knew you were lying, I would pull your tongue out!" Lin Susu cursed.

If Lin Susu hadn't seen the bad things Tu Ergou did with his own eyes, maybe he would have been moved by Tu Ergou's rhetoric. Now! Humph~!

It was Lin Susu who frightened Tu Ergou if he pulled out his tongue or something.

A person like Tu Ergou was only willing to reform and reform if he was frightened to disperse his soul and make him have a deep impression. Otherwise, after a period of time, when Tu Ergou has left the matter behind, he will return to his old habits.

"Master Ghost, it's true. The younger one just wants to teach that family member. You see, all the money is here, and the younger one has never used it!" Tu Ergou was frightened by Lin Susu's words. When he collapsed, he quickly reached out and took out the large roll of money from his pocket, holding it in his hand, obediently planning to honor the "Master Ghost".

"I don't want your money!" Lin Susu said sullenly.

Damn it, Tu Ergou, he thought that being rich could really make a ghost push?

"Ah? It's a little thoughtless consideration. Even if you give this money to Master Gui, you can't use Master Gui. Let's do this! If Master Gui believes too little, wait for the little one to return home, and bring the three sacrifices with you tomorrow. Six ceremonies, come to burn paper for the honor of Master Gui, what do you think of Master Gui?" Tu Ergou said flatteringly.

Three sacrifices and six salutes? That can cost a lot of money! When I pass this level, I will never come to this shabby place again. You are a ghost, can you still chase you to the house?

Tu Ergou poked his mind secretly.

"Sneer~! You lied!" Lin Susu smiled.

Really lie to her as a ghost? Three sacrifices and six ceremonies can not be paid without a thousand dollars. Even if Tu Ergou had money, he couldn't do this!

"No, no~! Lord ghost, the little one really didn't lie. As long as the adult puts the little one, the little one will saddle the adult and he will die." Tu Ergou habitually patted the rainbow fart.

Huang Xiaobao, the leader of the "Yiqi Gang", likes to listen to Tu Ergou's flattery most. Huang Xiaobao likes to listen to the phrase "after a horse, but after death".