Chapter 318

qiu shufang hasn't forgotten that in the days when lin ansheng just woke up, although he could not remember anything in his mind, when he saw huang xiaotong, the undisguised disgust on lin ansheng's face was not fake.

my son doesn't like huang xiaotong at all, huang xiaotong is happy, does he need to cooperate?

besides, the daughter-in-law's bones are not yet cold, and his son is lying in the hospital bed. limbo is so hurriedly engaged to his son, he is not afraid of becoming a laughing stock in the circle? step on your own prestige to brush up the reputation of the huang family? limbo is a lot of old people, this thing is really done...

"shufang, children and grandchildren have their own blessings. as the elderly, we can't stop the children from pursuing happiness, right?" lin bo felt a little guilty when he said this.

the matter has been clarified by huang xiaotong. apart from persuading qiu shufang to agree to the marriage between huang xiaotong and lin ansheng, lin bo really didn't know what to do.

otherwise, in front of dean geng and granddaughter, does lin bo still have any face?

"old man, don't say it, you forgot, xiao qiao has only been dead for more than a month, shui sheng's marriage is not in a hurry." qiu shufang said lightly.

huang xiaotong flushed with anger.

su xiaoqiao, a bitch, a man, was uneasy after he died.

and this qiu shufang, who usually looks like a benevolent eyebrow, is so handsome, she really doesn't care about the face of the huang family?

well, after she became the lin family's daughter-in-law, qiu shufang was the first person she had to clean up!

"that's good, that's good, shufang~! after my son wakes up, ask him his opinion again, what do you think?" lin bo breathed a sigh of relief when he saw qiu shufang's face calmed down.

if qiu shufang had been reluctant, lin bo would lose face today in front of dean geng.

this old lady, when she is angry, her mouth is like a knife, and she will "stabb" wherever it hurts.

lin bo was really scared.

let’s go home and talk about the two of us! qiu shufang glanced at lin bo and released such a signal. with outsiders around, qiu shufang is willing to give lin bo a face.

at this time, a rush of running sound awakened several people at the door of the ward.

"sorry, sorry, i overslept today." nurse xiao jiang ran over with the medicine tray in her hand. after turning a corner, seeing a crowd of people crowding the door of lin ansheng's ward, he was frightened and quickly apologized.

"xiao jiang~! didn't you ask for a leave today? why are you here again?" dean geng was standing aside pretending to be a statue, and when he saw xiao jiang's arrival, he couldn't help but ask.

"hi dean geng! i...i..." xiao jiang's face paled in shock.

it's miserable. after three years of work, xiao jiang was late for the only time he was caught by the big boss dean geng. is she overshadowed by the dark clouds today?

"nurse xiaojiang, it's good to be here, so quickly help me see shui sheng." qiu shufang said to relieve xiao jiang.

the girl xiaojiang has always worked hard, and qiu shufang has a good impression of her.

"okay, aunt qiu, i'll go to work first." xiao jiang nodded at qiu shufang gratefully.

after xiao jiang walked in, he remembered the sentence dean geng asked just now. ask for leave? when did i ask for leave?

xiao jiang was about to go out and ask what happened. seeing lin ansheng on the hospital bed seemed a little bit painful, nurse xiao jiang hurried forward to see what happened.

lin ansheng's forehead was puffy sweat, and after a while, he wetted his pillow.

xiao jiang suppressed the desire and hope of exclaiming, and quickly picked up a thermometer from the tray and put it under his arm for lin ansheng.

at the door of the ward, everyone's eyes were attracted by the busy nurse xiao jiang, and they all ignored huang xiaotong for a while.

huang xiaotong looked at the busy figure of nurse xiao jiang, her face uncertain.

how could it be possible? it stands to reason that nurse xiao jiang should not wake up until this evening!

is her magic incense dead? if i knew it, i should put twice the dose of mixiang in xiao jiang's room. huang xiaotong frowned tightly and looked at xiao jiang's eyes with a fierce light.

the appearance of nurse xiao jiang disrupted huang xiaotong's plan. huang xiaotong originally planned to take advantage of xiao jiang's opportunity to "apply for leave", and she would come to the ward today to "serve" lin ansheng for one day. after the gossip between her and lin ansheng spread, the day after tomorrow, huang xiangqian and his wife went to lin's house to settle the marriage between huang xiaotong and lin ansheng.

she is huang xiaotong, but the eldest of the huang family. she didn't dislike lin an being ill, and took the initiative to go to the ward to take the shit and urine for lin ansheng. if the lin bo and his wife didn't want to get revenge, they could only choose to get married.

the appearance of nurse xiao jiang made huang xiaotong's calculations go to naught.

how to do? huang xiaotong's brain turned quickly.

huang xiaotong did not forget the words of "master su".

master su said that in order for huang xiaotong to succeed, he must become lin's daughter-in-law within two months.

lin ansheng is still ill, and even if huang xiaotong has more methods, he can't use it on lin ansheng. this is the second best thing, planning to become wen lin ansheng's "fiancée" first. with the name "lin's daughter-in-law", "master su" could continue to do the following. otherwise, everything they did before would be wasted.

i hate limbo's empty mouth and white teeth, the more procrastinated as he goes to the back, even his wife can't handle it.

thinking of this, huang xiaotong glanced around, staring at su xiaoxia.

su xiaoxia's beating heart had returned to normal at this time.

hearing that lin ansheng was still alive, su xiaoxia originally wanted to drive off when everyone hadn't noticed her. before su xiaoxia could move, after hearing qiu shufang and the others say that lin ansheng was still in a coma, su xiaoxia changed her mind again.

my little uncle is in a coma, okay! in this way, as long as huang xiaotong does not say, her true identity should not be revealed.

the days spent in lin's house these days are the most comfortable days for su xiaoxia in her life. unless absolutely necessary, su xiaoxia did not want to give up this generous life.

su xiaoxia suddenly felt her hair standing upright, as if she was being stared at by some venomous snake or beast. when i looked up, i saw huang xiaotong's bright smiling face.

su xiaoxia was a little apprehensive, and hurriedly smiled flatteringly at huang xiaotong.

"su...susu, come here for a moment." huang xiaotong stretched out his hand to greet.

"aunt huang." su xiaoxia yelled softly, but her eyes slid around qiu shufang and lin bo.

qiu shufang doesn't like huang xiaotong, is she the past now? still not past? don't forget, huang xiaotong is so great, she su xiaoxia still wants to make a living under qiu shufang's hands!

"susu, your aunt huang called you." lin bo reminded.

although lin bo was not happy with what huang xiaotong did today, he has not forgotten that huang xiaotong has made a lot of efforts from his family's "grand daughter" being able to return to kyoto city.

"grandma? can i go?" su xiaoxia raised her face and looked at qiu shufang.