Chapter 299

"Su Xiaoqiao, you vixen, if it wasn't for you, Brother An Sheng wouldn't have to be on the battlefield. Brother An Sheng died, but you were killed by Su Xiaoqiao! Are you satisfied now?" Huang Xiaotong lowered his voice and cursed at Su Xiaoqiao. , While opening the cloth bag, took out an urn from inside and placed it on Su Xiaoqiao's bedside.

Su Xiaoqiao's face turned pale, and a mouthful of blood came out.

"Mom~!" Lin Susu was shocked and rushed forward.

"Mom, what's the matter with you? Grandma is coming, my mother fainted." Lin Susu yelled anxiously when he saw Su Xiaoqiao fainted.

Wu Fengjiao was speaking with Wu Youcheng outside, and suddenly heard Lin Susu's shouting, she hurried into the bedroom.

Seeing a wisp of blood on Su Xiaoqiao's lips, Wu Fengjiao couldn't help crying: "My little Joe~! Don't scare mom~!"

"Grandma, this comrade... said that it was my dad's ashes. Grandma, did she lie? My dad didn't die, right? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuo Pointing to the urn next to Su Xiaoqiao's pillow, he couldn't help crying.

Lin Susuji hated Huang Xiaotong's bad attitude towards Su Xiaoqiao, and he didn't even want to call "Auntie".

"What? An Sheng...sacrificed?" Wu Fengjiao's gaze stayed on the urn beside Su Xiaoqiao's pillow, and was stunned for a while.

"Yes, Lin Ansheng sacrificed. This is his urn." Huang Xiaotong snorted coldly and walked outside the door.

Outside the door, Wu Youcheng hurriedly circled.

Wu Youcheng is a big man. Without Wu Fengjiao's voice, Wu Youcheng, Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom, was embarrassed to enter.

After Wu Fengjiao entered, Wu Youcheng heard words such as "sacrifice" and "urns" at the door. Wu Youcheng was so anxious that he almost broke into the room and asked what was going on.

"Comrade Huang, An Sheng really sacrificed?" Wu Youcheng quickly asked when Huang Xiaotong came out of the room.

"Yeah. This time I came here to send Lin Ansheng's urn!" Huang Xiaotong said proudly, holding his head high.

"It's a pity that Ansheng he..." Wu Youcheng was sad.

Lin Ansheng and Wu Youcheng have a good relationship in private. Every time Lin Ansheng goes back to the village, he will meet with Wu Youcheng for dinner and chat. In Wu Youcheng's impression, Lin Ansheng is omnipotent.

Huang Xiaotong glanced at Wu Youcheng, and suddenly said, "Captain Wu, after I come to your village this time to attend Lin Ansheng's funeral, is there an empty house in Su Xiaoqiao's house... how many nights can I borrow?"

If someone from the higher-level department does not leave that day, they will ask the team leader Wu Youcheng to arrange accommodation.

Nine out of ten times, Wu Youcheng will arrange people to live in his own home. On the one hand, he can communicate with the leader about his feelings, and on the other hand, he can also show the hospitality of the team leader Wu Youcheng. Huang Xiaotong directly proposed to live in Lin's family, but Wu Youcheng couldn't refute her face.

"Comrade Huang, An Sheng's house is spacious and there should be vacancies. When Aunt Wu comes out, I will let her clean up a room for you. Can you please?" Wu Youcheng made arrangements immediately after another thought.

"Well, that's it!" A smile appeared at the corner of Huang Xiaotong's mouth.

In the bedroom, Su Xiaoqiao was in a coma, Lin Susu's mind was blank, and Wu Fengjiao couldn't cry.

At this moment, both Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao felt that the sky above their heads had collapsed.

Lin Ansheng's "news of death" spread throughout the entire Dahuang Village in less than half a day.

A few people who had been close to Su Xiaoqiao came to see Su Xiaoqiao. Su Xiaoqiao hadn't been awake, Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao were full of grief and sent them away.

Zhou Aiqin was also dumbfounded.

Lin Ansheng died? Have all the urns returned? Su Xiaoqiao vomited blood when he heard the news of Lin Ansheng's death?

Oh my god~! In this way, the old lady is not taking care of Su Xiaoqiao in vain these days? Lin An is dead, Su Xiaoqiao, mother and daughter, will they have to help themselves in the future, right?

That night, Zhou Aiqin was lying on the bed, the more he thought about it, the more anxious he became.

Lin An is alive and dead, which means that no one will send money to Su Xiaoqiao in the future.

The Su family, everything they have done for Su Xiaoqiao during this period of time has all been lost?

No way! The previous efforts were wasted in vain, but this can't go on.

Zhou Aiqin sat up with a "open" cry.

Su Tianle's snoring sound was heard in his ears.

"Tianle, you wake up." Zhou Aiqin couldn't sleep, so she just woken up Su Tianle.

"What are you doing? Still let people not sleep?" Su Tianle was a little angry.

This is tiring enough to work during the day, and can’t take a good rest at night?

"Tian Le, you said Lin Ansheng really sacrificed? Why did Lin Ansheng sacrifice so much?" Zhou Aiqin grumbled.

To be honest, Zhou Aiqin and Wu Youcheng had similar thoughts. How could Lin Ansheng die if he was so capable of being alone?

"Then there are fakes? There was no eye on the battlefield, and the brother-in-law's ashes were sent back?" Su Tianle said here, remembering that Su Xiaoqiao vomited blood today, could not help but sit up and said, "Aegean, brother-in-law sacrificed The days at Xiao Qiao’s house will definitely not be as easy as before. Starting tomorrow, let’s not go to the Lin’s house for a meal. Also, tomorrow morning, you will take a few eggs and visit Xiao Qiao, the province is said by the villagers mouth."

"What kind of egg? Lin An is alive and dead, what kind of relatives do we and Su Xiaoqiao recognize?" Zhou Aiqin jumped up as soon as he said about picking up something.

"Xiao Qiao was originally the girl my mother recognized, your sister-in-law! Even without Lin Ansheng, Xiao Qiao is our relative." Su Tianle didn't understand Zhou Aiqin's logic.

"Su Tianle, you tomorrow, no, you will go to Xiao Qiao's house now. You can ask Su Xiaoqiao, how many things have been delayed by my mother taking care of Xiao Qiao's mother and daughter at their house all day? Time is all money! If Su Xiaoqiao wants her to take care of her in the future, it won't work if she doesn't give money." Zhou Aiqin said unhappily.

Zhou Aiqin's thoughts are very simple. Lin An is alive and dead, and Su Xiaoqiao's future will definitely be difficult. Then, Zhou Aiqin would quickly draw a little bit into his pocket while Su Xiaoqiao still had money.

"Aiqin, it's not good! Xiao Qiao is my mother's daughter. I never heard that my natal mother will take care of her daughter for a few days and still have to pay for it!" Su Tianle was a little dumbfounded. He was here to tell Zhou Aiqin to visit Xiao Qiao with eggs. Zhou Aiqin is fine, but still want Xiao Qiao to pay?

It's the same in the countryside, and care about family affection.

Su Xiaoqiao was ill, and Wu Fengjiao went to take care of Su Xiaoqiao. This matter was mentioned in the village because the Su family was affectionate.

The normal way is to buy a pile of food after Su Xiaoqiao recovers from his illness, then pull a pair of clothes or two for Wu Fengjiao and send it to Su's house. Su Xiaoqiao will be praised by the villagers for "Knowing Grace".