Chapter 283

Huang Xiaotong's name is "Miss Lin", "Su Susu" for a while, and "Su Xiao Susu" for a while. Secretary Xu was confused.

And this "Miss Lin" was often in a daze along the way. No matter who called her "Miss Lin" or "Lin Susu", she had to hesitate for a while before she could respond.

"Miss Lin, here it is." Xiao Xu reminded with a smile.

"Huh?" Su Xiaoxia was a little dazed.

"Lin Susu, we are at the place, get off!" Huang Xiaotong reminded through gritted teeth.

If it weren't for Secretary Xu's slap, Huang Xiaotong would love to slap Su Xiaoxia. A village girl is a village girl, and she will forget her "role". If time were not too tight, Huang Xiaotong would definitely not find Su Xiaoxia to "cooperate".

"Ah? Arrived?" Su Xiaoxia smirked, then she remembered that she is now "Lin Susu" and "Miss Lin".

"Xiaotong is back? Thanks for your hard work!" At this moment, Lin Bo heard the sound of parking outside the house and walked out to see what happened.

"What did Uncle Lin say? Just a hand, I haven't thanked you for letting me take a ride!" Huang Xiaotong saw Lin Bo, but couldn't worry about getting angry with Su Xiaoxia, so he hurriedly said with Lin Bo.

"Xiaotong, you did a great job of helping Xiao Xu! Otherwise, Xiao Xu didn't know how much effort it would take to find my Susu this time! Xiao Xu, you said yes. Right?" Lin Bo said to Xiao Xu with a smile.

"Yes, yes! This time, thanks to Ms. Huang's help, Ms. Huang led the way directly at the entrance of the village, so Xiao Liu and I could bring Ms. Lin back to Kyoto so smoothly." Secretary Xu will come here. While agreeing with the leadership, he did not forget to "apply credit" for the driver Xiao Liu.

Xiao Liu, who was sitting in the driving seat, gave Xiao Xu a grateful look.

After a hard time, Xiao Liu must be satisfied to be able to hang up in front of the leader.

"Xiao Xu! This time you and Xiao Liu have worked hard. You hurry home to rest and rest. If you have any problems, you will report to me in the office tomorrow." Lin Bo waved his hand and signaled that Secretary Xu and Xiao Liu could leave. .

The matter is over, Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu are pestering here, hindering their hands and hindering the reunion of Lin Bo's family.

"Uncle Lin, this is your granddaughter named Lin Susu. Su Su, this is your grandfather, the deputy minister of the Ministry of Communications." Upon seeing this, Huang Xiaotong quickly gave a formal introduction for Su Xiaoxia.

"Lord... Grandpa." After Su Xiaoxia called out, she glanced at Lin Bo, quickly lowered her eyelids, and hid behind Huang Xiaotong.

Su Xiaoxia originally wanted to take a good look at Lin Susu's "Grandpa Grandpa", she glanced at it, and felt that Lin Bo's frowning appearance was a bit scary, and she hurriedly avoided subconsciously.

"Yeah." Lin Bo frowned and responded.

To be honest, Lin Bo looked down upon Su Xiaoxia's shivering look.

Lin Bo remembered that Su Xiaoqiao, who had met once, was a fearless master. Even if Lin Bo stared at Su Xiaoqiao and slapped the stage when he saw Su Xiaoqiao, Su Xiaoqiao hadn't been counseled.

So how can Su Xiaoqiao, who is wanton and arrogant, cultivate his daughter into such a "small family" appearance? Is this really Limbo's granddaughter?

"Uncle Lin, people have brought it to you, and I won't stop your grandparents from speaking to your heart!" Huang Xiaotong smiled and greeted him, preparing to "retreat with success".

Anyway, what should be said, Huang Xiaotong had said to Su Xiaoxia long before Secretary Xu came to Dahuang Village.

Huang Xiaotong forgave Su Xiaoxia for not daring to carry any moths behind her back.

At this moment, Qiu Shufang heard the movement and walked out.

"Are you... Su Su?" Qiu Shufang squinted her eyes and looked up Su Xiaoxia from head to toe before asking.

To be honest, Qiu Shufang really didn't find anything similar to her son on Su Xiaoxia's face. Doesn't it mean that the flesh and blood are deep? Why is there no wave in my heart after seeing the child? Is it because of unfamiliarity?

Qiu Shufang looked at Su Xiaoxia, feeling a little sad.

"Grandma? Are you my grandmother?" Su Xiaoxia was hairy when she was seen by Lin Bo, and when she saw Qiu Shufang, she hurried over.

In Su Xiaoxia's view, women are better to fool than men.

Huang Xiaotong promised Su Xiaoxia that if Su Xiaoxia can successfully fool the two elders of the Lin family, Huang Xiaotong will not only fish out Zhou Aiqin from the police station, but also give Su Xiaoxia 500 yuan.

For the sake of money and her mother, Su Xiaoxia, even if she is afraid, must raise her spirits and do her "Lin Susu" well.

"If you are Su Su, I am your grandmother." Qiu Shufang sighed and said.

Qiu Shufang's answer made Su Xiaoxia's face stiff, and she subconsciously looked up for Huang Xiaotong's figure.

Huang Xiaotong at this time has already entered the door of Huang's house. How did Su Xiaoxia find it?

"Shufang, go in and talk." Lin Bo said and took the lead and walked into the house.

"..." Su Xiaoxia looked at Qiu Shufang, looking a little scared.

"Let's go kid! This is our home, go in and talk." Qiu Shufang saw Su Xiaoxia who was shrinking, and thought of Lin Ansheng lying in the hospital in her heart, her heart softened and her tone of voice softened.

A minute later, Su Xiaoxia was sitting in the living room of Lin's family, but she couldn't help looking around.

This Lin family looks so rich!

The floor is as bright as a mirror, which can reflect Su Xiaoxia's reflection.

Su Xiaoxia had never seen the furnishings in the room. Su Xiaoxia didn't know what those things were, she only felt a burst of wealth, rushing toward her face.

"Su Su, don't you know that your mother is going to wear Xiao Xiao when she is dead? Why are you still wearing a red skirt?" Qiu Shufang saw Su Xiaoxia's "horrified" look, her heart softened.

Su Xiaoxia made a "thump" in her heart.

What Su Xiaoxia wore today was the red flower dress Lin Susu gave her.

Remembering that in Dahuang Village before, because of her red dress, Lin Susu was locked out of the door, and Xiao Guihua used to talk about it. Su Xiaoxia only understood why Qiu Shufang looked so strange when she saw her. Looked at her.

Because Su Xiaoxia wanted to come to Kyoto to enjoy her blessings, she really forgot her current identity as "Lin Susu" and she still needs to keep her filial piety for Su Xiaoqiao!

"This dress... is made by my mother. I miss my mother. Wearing it is like seeing my mother." Su Xiaoxia pretended to wipe her tears, and she opened her mouth to lie.

Qiu Shufang was stunned.

No wonder! Susu, this child shouldn't know the rules of "keeping filial piety", right?

It's no wonder that a little girl who has no elders to take care of her, no one told her, doesn't she just don't understand?

"Child, go upstairs with grandma to rest. You can't go out today. This dress is not suitable." Qiu Shufang sighed, patted Su Xiaoxia on the shoulder, and said.