Chapter 233

"How did I force you? It's your age that is confused. A good daughter-in-law, but he is not allowed to bring her son back, and a good granddaughter. These years, I am not allowed to take a look. Are you fair to you." Qiu Shufang fought hard on reason.

"You are not allowed to go anyway, Shui Sheng is sick like this, you still take him around, are you his mother? Don't force me..." Lin Bo raised his fist at Qiu Shufang angrily .

Before Lin Bo finished speaking, Lin Ansheng's tall figure "jumped" out of the room. Without a word, he kicked on Lin Bo's knee.

"Bad guys, don't bully my mother!" Lin Ansheng yelled at Lin Bo.

"Oh~! You wicked boy." Lin Bo Limbo staggered and almost fell a dog to eat shit.

During this period of time, Qiu Shufang and Lin Ansheng’s mother-son relationship made Lin Bo jealous.

Somehow, they live under the same roof. Lin Ansheng is willing to call Qiu Shufang "mother", but he is not willing to call Lin Bo "dad". Every time he sees Lin Bo, Lin Ansheng either turns a blind eye to Lin Bo, or calls him a "bad guy".

Lin Bo was half dead and couldn't do anything to Lin Ansheng. After all, Lin Bo only has Lin Ansheng, the only seedling, and his son is still sick now!

"Bull my mother again, I will kill you!" Lin Ansheng shook his big fist at Lin Bo.

"You bastard, how dare you beat you?" Lin Bo Nu was angry at Lin Ansheng's provocation. He rolled up his sleeves angrily, trying to grab his son's collar and give him a lesson.

Lin Ansheng was "attacked" and subconsciously made a mistake, and quickly clipped Lin Bo's hands.

"Let go of me, let me go!" Limbo struggled.

Lin Ansheng's hands were like iron tongs, and Lin Bo felt a dull pain in his arm.

"Shui Sheng, this is your dad, you quickly let him go." Seeing Lin Bo's face full of pain, Qiu Shufang quickly persuaded him for fear that his son would accidentally break Lin Bo's hand.

"Bad guy!" Lin Ansheng listened to Qiu Shufang's words, then let Lin Bo go, not forgetting to curse.

"Shui Sheng, do your homework by yourself, ignore your dad, we're all right." Qiu Shufang hurriedly coaxed his son.

Qiu Shufang had a hunch that if Lin Bo continued to be so irritable, his son would definitely do it.

The current son does not have the concept of "dad" in his mind. It took several days for him to be a mother before his son fully accepts himself!

"Mom, the bad guy beats you, I'll help you beat the bad guy!" Lin Ansheng said a little worried.

"My family Shuisheng is really filial. If I have something to do, mom calls you, okay?" Qiu Shufang stood on tiptoe, touched his son's head, and said.

In order to cooperate with Qiu Shufang's touching his head, Lin Ansheng deliberately lowered his body and rubbed his head against Qiu Shufang's palm before entering the room.

After Qiu Shufang persuaded her son to leave, she suddenly felt a little funny looking at Lin Bo's white face.

"Old man, don't always lose your temper like before. My son has no judgment now, and he will misunderstand him." Qiu Shufang persuaded Lin Bo.

"Even if he is stupid, I am his Lao Tzu. Next time you don't care, I will see if he beat Lao Tzu, will he be struck by thunder!" Lin Bo said angrily.

"Knowing that your son is still ill, are you deliberately trying to make yourself a laughingstock for others?" Qiu Shufang gave Lin Bo a white look, feeling tired.

Lin Bo hasn't read much, but Qiu Shufang is a graduate of a prestigious university. When Lin Bo faced Qiu Shufang, he felt a little inferior in his arrogance.

In order to demonstrate their status as the “head of the family”, Lin Bo and Qiu Shufang often yelled at Qiu Shufang in their daily relationship, or said something ill-informed.

This mode of getting along between husband and wife is actually a bit "pathological". Before Qiu Shufang was grateful for the kindness of her parents-in-law to her natal family, she did not care about Lin Bo.

On the contrary, Lin Ansheng has liked to fight for his mother since he was a child.

It's just that the former Lin Ansheng, when he heard Lin Bo lose his temper at Qiu Shufang, would defend Qiu Shufang in words.

Now, Lin Ansheng lost his memory, but instead let him go. Lin Bo was fierce to Qiu Shufang, Lin Ansheng directly acted.

Of course Qiu Shufang is happy that his son can defend himself. However, Qiu Shufang did not want to become a laughing stock in the circle. After all, the reputation of my son beating Laozi is not good. Lin Ansheng didn't make sense, Qiu Shufang could only persuade Lin Bo to relax.

"Huh!" Lin Bo was unhappy, but thinking of his son's terrifying force value, Lin Bo did not dare to raise his fist to "threat" Qiu Shufang this time.

If Lin Bozhen was beaten by Lin Ansheng, he would definitely be laughed at.

"I'm going to pack up, old man, whether you go or not, you decide for yourself. Don't blame me for not reminding you, you are so awkward, be careful that your son will not recognize you in the future!" Qiu Shufang persuaded Lin Bo.

Thinking of seeing Su Xiaoqiao and Lin Susu in a few days, Qiu Shufang was happily bubbling in her heart.

My daughter-in-law, my dear granddaughter, I'll be here in two days!

"Wait, wait." Lin Bo was anxious.

Why is this old lady getting more and more ideas? I really let her go to the Wilderness Village. Isn't this going to show up?

"Do you want to go too?" Qiu Shufang stopped.

"Shufang, I think... your decision... is still a bit hasty. In case Shui Sheng's body is not suitable for long-distance bus rides, didn't you harm him?" Lin Bo was impatient , Can only use his son's body again.

"I asked, Dean Geng said clearly that seeing a familiar environment and familiar people is helpful to Shui Sheng’s condition, yes!" Qiu Shufang felt that Lin Bo was particularly troubled today, she remembered that I've explained it again.

"Shufang, when you asked, did you tell Lao Geng that you are going to take Shui Sheng away?" Lin Bo seized the loopholes in Qiu Shufang's words and asked.

"That's not true." Qiu Shufang thought about it for a while and shook his head.

"Shufang, you, how can you be so negligent? Old Geng said that Shui Sheng was exposed to a familiar environment. Maybe it was for you to take him to the division trough of the Kyoto City Army to feel the atmosphere in the army! As for it! Familiar people, those comrades in Shui Sheng’s previous comrades, are not familiar people? You didn’t make it clear, Lao Geng would not know the prophet, knowing that you will take your sick son to travel far away!" The dean’s words were “interpreted”.

what? Is it really my understanding wrong?

Qiu Shufang is in self-doubt.

Qiu Shufang really didn't dare to be self-willed because of the health of his son.

"Shufang, my son's illness is not healed. I really don't worry about your trip. Let's do it! I'll call Lao Geng to ask to be clear. Lao Geng said it's okay before you leave, okay?" Lin Bo is rare. The ground softened his tone.