Chapter 287

"That's not it! So, this person can't do bad things, people are doing what the heavens are looking at~!" Qu Dajun's mind was dumbfounded, and it was only now that he came to his senses.

Don't God have eyes? Ma Lao San often teaches this lesson and that, but today it's better, he taught himself a lesson! Puff~! It's funny how you think about it! It's just a little fantasy.

Lao Geng took Xiao Wu and arrived in two minutes.

"Lao Geng, you finally came. Just now, Ma Laosan took five or six people and blocked the place." Lao Wang pointed to the entrance of the supply and marketing building, and said with some fear.

Wu Fengjiao's grandparents were old and young, and Pharaoh just squeezed forward desperately, fearing that they would be beaten.

Unexpectedly, the matter was over as soon as Lao Wang squeezed in front of others.

At this time, Wu Fengjiao's jelly stall had reopened.

Ma Laosan and his party began with a fierce momentum, and ended with a dingy departure. Wu Fengjiao only lost a few bowls, and nothing else was affected.

After Ma Laosan and his party left, the onlookers simply ate jelly at Wu Fengjiao's stall.

When Lao Geng arrived, he saw a scene of a dozen people holding a large bowl of "sucking" jelly.

Lao Geng couldn't help but asked strangely: "Lao Wang, you were on the phone, didn't you say that Ma Lao San was committing a crime in the street? Where is Ma Lao San? Where did you go?"

"Lao Ma, this deflated calf, today is considered bad luck." Lao Wang remembered the scene of Ma Lao San covering his eyes and screaming a while ago. He couldn't help showing a smile on his face. What happened, told Lao Geng again.

"What? Ma Laosan came to smash the stall, and the smashed porcelain pieces got his eyeballs?" Old Geng blinked and asked in surprise.

Had it not been for the understanding of Lao Wang's temper, Lao Geng would have thought that Lao Wang had specially made up stories to amuse himself!

"Hahaha... isn't it! Ma Lao San has done a lot of bad things, and he met with retribution today." The old Wang couldn't help laughing.

"Yeah, yeah! You don't know, Comrade Public Security, what happened here just now is so funny." At this moment, a eater finished eating the jelly and leaned in to talk.

"It's nothing funny, it must be Ma's Lao San who has done too many bad things, and God punishes him!" said a 50 or 60-year-old uncle swearingly.

A few pedestrians who had seen this "lively" also came over, and you talked to Lao Geng about what had just happened.

Old Geng couldn't help holding his forehead.

So many people have seen that Ma Laosan hurt himself, this incident should be true.

Not far away, Lin Susu, who was regarded as "God" by everyone, showed a smile at the corner of his mouth.

After listening to everyone's words, Old Geng's doubts deepened.

The porcelain bowl hit the bluestone slab, and the fragments shot away. The farthest distance was only about one meter, right? Ma Lai San, how much force did it take to get the fragments to splash into the eyes?

With full of doubts, Lao Geng started his motorcycle and headed to the Liuhe Town Hospital.

Anyway, if someone calls the police, Old Geng must investigate.

Lao Geng has been watching Ma Lao San for many days. Something will happen as soon as we get to the market. It just so happened that today, I took this opportunity to handcuff them into the police station for a few days! Keep them fresh and sober.

Although Lao Geng's idea was good, he failed to get Ma Lao San into the police station that day.

The group of people who followed Ma Lao San to smash the stall did not miss any of them. They were all arrested, even Xiao Haozhi was no exception.

Ma Lao San stayed in the hospital. One of Ma Lao San's eyeball was pierced by the crystal with broken porcelain.

Doctor Qiu's consultation.

At first, Doctor Qiu thought Ma Lao San just hurt his eyelids. After careful inspection, I dropped it for a while, and most of the crystals in Ma Lao San's eyeball had already flowed out, which was considered useless.

Doctor Qiu concluded that if Ma Lao San's left eye was not removed surgically, it would become suppurative and life-threatening.

Ma Lao San did not expect that because of a "smashing" revenge action, he lost an eyeball.

That's not even counted. After half a month, Ma Lao San recovered from his injuries and was discharged from the hospital.

Before Ma Lao San got home, he was arrested by the police in the police station halfway through the road.

During Ma Lao San's hospitalization, many reports about Ma Lao San and the members of the "Yiqi Gang" appeared on the desk of the mayor and the head of the police station.

The behavior of Ma Lao San with a group of gangsters at the market last time has constituted a crime. Coupled with a report, Ma Lao San was arrested, it was a matter of course.

The operation of removing the tumors of public security in Liuhe Town officially kicked off.

After Zhou Aiguo's sentence came down, Zhou Aiqin was put back home.

When Zhou Aiqin returned home, she saw a messy and empty home.

The two big fat pigs in the pigpen in the backyard were gone, and the six or seven chickens that were raised in the henhouse in the front yard were gone.

Even the grain in the granary is much less.

Zhou Aiqin dragged heavy steps to the kitchen, trying to pour a glass of water to drink, but unfortunately, there was not half a drop of water in the kettle.

What exactly is going on? I have been away from home for less than half a month, so why didn't I have a family?

Zhou Aiqin rubbed her aching head, feeling that she was going crazy.

There is no one in the family. A thick layer of ash accumulated in the kitchen.

Zhou Aiqin got to the well platform to fetch water, and it took more than an hour to clean the kitchen.

After making some noodles for herself to fill her stomach, Zhou Aiqin couldn't help being exhausted anymore and went back to the bedroom and slept badly.

During the days when Zhou Aiqin was detained at the police station, although Zhou Aiqin didn't have to do anything, she was under a lot of mental pressure. She thought that she would not be able to return this time. Fortunately, Zhou Aiguo still has a bit of "brother and sister loyalty", and one person has carried all the sins.

When Zhou Aiqin woke up and opened his eyes, he only heard Su Tianxi's house next door, and Su Tianle's voice was faintly heard.

"Su Tianle~! Su Tianle~! Where did you die?" Zhou Aiqin couldn't help yelling.

Su Tianle partnered with Su Tianxi's house.

Since childhood, Su Tianle has never done anything in the kitchen.

In these days when Zhou Aiqin was not at home, Su Tianle had suffered a serious crime.

Su Tianle cooked rice three times, two of which were sandwiched and one was burnt.

At Wu Fengjiao's place, Su Tianle had no face, so she had to bring some food, and partnered with her son Su Xiaohui at his younger brother Su Tianxi's house.

Su Tianle was eating dinner. Hearing Zhou Aiqin's call, he quickly put down his bowl and chopsticks and ran home.

"Aiqin, are you back?" Su Tianle was full of joy when he saw Zhou Aiqin.

"Su Tianle, you have no conscience, don't you want me to come back?" Zhou Aiqin was so angry that she opened her mouth and cursed.

"Aegean? What did you say?" Su Tianle was stunned.