Chapter 01 - 10 months later

For the next 10 months, it will be very busy for all Junior High students who were aiming to get into U.A. On top of studying to get the best results, they're all training themselves to be in the best physical form possible. For those who wanted to become Heroes, they will need to put in hard work through sweat and tears. 

"I don't see any sweat and tears from you." Yuuki said to Bakugou. Why was she in his room? She's being tutored by him. 

"Just because I am not sweating and crying like a little bitch, it doesn't mean I am not working hard too, you motherfucker! Shut the hell up and show me the worksheet!" He grabbed her worksheet for Maths and he was instantly angry with what he saw. "2 - -3 is 5, you idiot!" 

"Eh~? Really?" 

"Fucking idiot! I put it there to trip you up and you really fell for it! God, you are stupid! Your brain is full of shit or something?! Just imagine that facing forward means positive while turning around means negative!"

"Actually I'm thinking about what your Mom will make for dinner and dessert." 

"Stop mooching off of us, you asshole! Go back to your own place and eat there!" He said while stomping against her back.

"Eh~?! But food tastes better with your family~! Besides, I can't be bothered going home." 

"You fucking live next door!" He sighed, "Look at me, you ugly beast." 

She really did look at him. 

"So if I walk 2 steps forward but then turn around and walk 3 steps backwards...what's that give us?" 

"OH! It's like you moved forward 5 steps! I get it now! Your personality stinks but you're good!" 

"Don't compliment me and then turn around to insult me, you ass!" He threw his pencil case at her but she felt nothing from it and she carried on with her work. Bakugou looked away for a moment but then he looked at her again. He saw her smiling rather happily. "What's with you now? Dinner won't be ready in an hour's time." 

"I'm just happy you are okay." She's talking about what happened with the sludge villain. Apparently he will be charged with attempted murder of a minor on top of thievery, and public destruction.

"...I told you not to come." 

"I know you did, but you said that because you know no one can touch the sludge villain unless they could blow it away with sheer force." She's not angry Bakugou told her to back off back then. She knew what the other was thinking; when you've been with someone for so long, you just know what they're really thinking about. Her hold on the pencil tightened, "I couldn't do anything. It's frustrating. The least I could do was take a hit for Deku." She wanted to beat the villain down and save Bakugou. She couldn't do it. She's strong, she knew she was strong but Bakugou knew her ability alone won't beat the villain since the other had a blatant Quirk advantage. "It's frustrating, Bakugou, it's so frustrating to be so close yet so far at the same time. I wonder if pros feel this way all the time?" 

Bakugou looked at her and he went ahead and messed her hair up.

"Geh..." 

"Idiot. Just get stronger. Get so fucking strong no one can hold you back." He did not comfort her because he didn't need to. "You're a honey badger, world's most fearless little shits." 

She smiled at him and her tail wagged, "Okay! Woahhh!!!! I'm burning up with motivation!" 

"Don't shout so loud in my room!" 

"Katsuki, don't be so loud!" Mitsuki shouted from the floor below! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~