Chapter 80 - The tribulation before the Christmas party part 1

"A dashing Sleigh~♫.  Like The Wind~♫.  Through the moon viewing field~♫  PADORU  PADORUUUUU~♫!" It was then Yuuki found out it was definitely not a good idea to sing right next to Bakugou's ear because he slapped the back of her head for that! 

"Don't shout in my ear, you fugly beast!" Before Yuuki crashed right into the tree they're decorating, she turned herself into a honey badger! She ended up inside the tree, much to Jirou and Koda's shock! "Why did you have to sing the last part particularly loud! I'm going to go deaf because of you!" Bakugou angrily said while making explosive sparks come out from the palm of his hands. However, he's not done with her yet because he dipped his hand right into the tree to fetch her. "Get out of there now before I show you how angry I can really be!" 

"He says that but I am sure Yuuki has seen his angry face more than once and from different angles." Kaminari said to Kirishima. 

"Yeah. It's amazing how she survives so many direct hits from him." Kirishima was watching Bakugou pull a honey badger out of the Christmas tree by the back of the neck. "Ah, there they go..."

Bakugou dragged Yuuki with him to go to her room. Along the way, they saw their classmates but no one found it surprising because Bakugou being mean to Yuuki was nothing new. What did Bakugou want with her? It's definitely nothing dirty because there's a small fir tree in her room that's not decorated yet. He threw the honey badger onto the huge Snorlax plushie without warning.

"Ohh! I almost forgot! I ordered a small Christmas tree because I said I wanted one in my room! Hee~! It's so small! It's like the tree in the common room popped a baby out!" 

"Why do you have to say it like that?" He opened a box and inside were decorations for the tree. 

"Ah! Katsuki, you bought decorations!" 

"That's because you forgot, you fucking moron! Why did you order a tree but not the decorations?!" 

Yuuki stared hard at him and then she realized he made a good point. "I thought the decorations came with it!" 

"Use your fucking brain, you idiot! They decorated the tree to show an example how the tree would look like when decorated! Look here on the highlighted part! Decorations not included!"

"Then they shouldn't have decorated the tree..." 

"You fucking moron!" He saw the dog basket at the end of her Snorlax bed and he groaned in annoyance; Yuuki bought the dog bed because it had a dog sitting on top of it when she was looking through an app on what to order and she thought if she bought it she will buy the dog too. Thinking about how she did things using her mind set was hurting his own brain! "I can't believe you even sent an email to the company asking them where's your dog at half price." 

"You usually order for me." 

"It's common sense, you moron! Do you not get it?!" 

Yuuki pouted and then she became a human again. She hugged Bakugou from behind, her tail wagging like a dog's. "It's Christmas~."

"I know it is." Bakugou stopped decorating and then he turned around and looked at her in the face, "Where's my present?"  

"I'm glad you asked! Wait here! It s a surprise of a lifetime!" She went into the toilet. What was she doing? 

Bakugou used the time to decorate her tree for her because knowing her, she will mess around and not decorate it. "She won't remember to put it away. I better make sure she actually store it away." Why did he say that? Last time her family put a tree up, that tree stayed up until the next Easter because everyone was too busy to put it away and they kept telling themselves 'I'll do it tomorrow' and it never came until Bakugou had to help put it away because it was out of place and off-putting. It's already bad enough people see Christmas stuff in the middle of November, they didn't need to see them near Easter!