Chapter 73 - Michiyo and his clone

"And here I thought you will need assistance but I guess you already sorted things out." Ranfa said to Yuuki. Ranfa made it from where she was all the way to where Yuuki was by the help of another Pro Hero's help. Instant teleportation was really useful when you have exact co-ordinates. Ranfa went to Yuuki's side because she wanted to see if Yuuki needed any help with her side of things. When she arrived in the next day, she found Yuuki and found out she had tied the man she fought in the forest and left him there without telling anyone about it. 

What was Yuuki planning to do? She wanted to know where the organ harvesting group the man worked for was located. She wanted to fight the bad guys and put their activities to a stop.

"Yeah. He's been killing people with non-mutant Quirk and selling their organs in the black market. He's not the only one doing it."

After checking the male's car, Ranfa made some shocking discoveries. The construction worker Yuuki fought was a construction worker by day but at night he murders people and then extract their organs after kidnapping them. He even have a notebook that listed of all of his victims. Ranfa saw a photo dropped to the floor. She recognized the girl in the picture; it was the same girl whose heart was used to save Seigi. Ranfa pulled out a family photo she took from the nurse that was working with Dr Kuroki. There's a mother, a father, a young woman who looked like the family's older sister, and then a teenager. 

"A family photo?" Yuuki said to Ranfa, "Why do you have this with you? Are they related to you?"

"The whole family will be reprimanded for using their Quirks in public but I promised them I will get to the bottom of this so their beloved family will not die in vain. I also want to give a new friend some closure." 

Yuuki and Ranfa looked at the man who was tied to a tree. 

"Yuuki, what I am going to do, will you keep it a secret?" 

"Sure~." 

"Good." Ranfa kicked the man's face and then she stomped on his face, giving him a very unwelcoming wake up. "Good morning, sunshine. Let's talk about your job as an organ thief, scumbag."

The man spat at Ranfa's face.

Ranfa smiled at him and then she decided to kick the man in the solar plexus! Just one kick and the man swore he saw stars. 

"I said: Let's talk about your job as an organ thief, scumbag. I just want to talk." 

It was then the man knew Ranfa wanted more than just 'talking'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Michiyo's side, she's doing something she's not supposed to...she will get into a lot of trouble if she's caught. She was supposed to help the police and assist them on catching whoever it was leaving behind cremated corpses within the alleyway of random buildings. She didn't say anything to the police but she had a very strong feeling it was Dabi. And when she really saw Dabi by chance when she's alone, everything was put together. She could have had the chance to catch him and bring him in. Yet...

"I'm not even the real thing and you're willing to help me. You sure are kind, Michiyo. If I stay alive long enough, I can tell the original about your kindness." This Dabi was not the original Dabi. He won't tell Michiyo what the original was up to but here he was teasing her for helping him. 

Michiyo met him by chance. Instead of turning him in, she covered for him, helped him avoid police, and hid him in a shabby hotel. She's sitting on the bed but he's leaning against the wall.

"If I catch you right now, you will just kill yourself and turn into mud since you said you're not the original." Michiyo said to him. They're hiding in a very cheap hotel that's famous for no working cameras. That's because this shabby hotel was often used for compensation dating...ins short, it's the cheapest love hotel one could possibly ask for. Michiyo chose to hide him. She didn't know why but she didn't want Dabi to get caught even if this wasn't the original. "What is the original doing right now?"