Chapter 78 - Resonating Stage

1-A's plan was to separate the villains from Nine and then make Nine overuse his many Quirks as Midoriya spotted the weakness. They're now waiting for the villains to come. 

"What the-" Yaoyorozu couldn't believe her eyes as she looked out from the monocular to keep an eye on where the enemies were. She was expecting to see the villains march towards the island but what she saw were an army of white tigers. She quickly reported what she was seeing to everyone's communication device she had created to keep the flow of information on their side! In a plan where everyone's at different places, communication was vital! 'Midoriya-san's plan to make their leader overuse their Quirk is now backfired on us! Even worse- if we touch those tigers with our Quirks, they will gain our abilities...!' Yaoyorozu was already exhausted from using her Quirk since last night so if she were to go and stop the tigers now as a change of plan then it will throw the plan into disarray. 

"Midoriya, what now? The white tigers are-!" Jirou just heard the sudden report and things were not looking good at all. 

"I'll blast them all away before they can absorb my Quirk!" That was Bakugou's plan but Midoriya stopped him!

"No, Kacchan! Anything blasting at them- they will absorb it and make it their own!" 

"Tch! Then what good idea do you have, fucking nerd?!" 

"I guess there is a change of plan." Yuuki was doing some leg stretches.

Ranfa unsheathed the red sword. "Pass the message to everyone. No matter what, don't use your Quirks on the white tigers no matter what."

"Ranfa, you're not planning to run right in there and cut them all?!" Jirou shouted. "That's impossible! There's too many of them-" 

"Yuuki and I are the best people to get them. With her crazy stamina and with my two normal swords not made from my Quirk, I can cut them all down without using my Quirk." 

"There's too many of them-!" Midoriya tried to think of another plan but Ranfa said it was okay and she will make do with the sudden change of plan. "Ranfa-san..."

"They think they're clever to make us overuse our Quirk." Ranfa used Resonance and her right eye became blue like Iida's eye color. She kept his sword by her side as she had no intention of cutting with it. She just need it to give her the speed she needed. She unsheathed the blue sword, The Destroyer of Destiny, she will use two of her normal blades to cut her enemies down. "Yuuki, you ready?" 

"I'm always ready~. I'll be right back for sure." Yuuki ran ahead of Ranfa!

"Ranfa-san! Yuuki!!!" The plan was too crazy for just the two of them!

"Let them go." Bakugou grabbed Midoriya by his shoulder so he didn't run off. 

"But-!" 

"That stupid girl said she will be right back!" Bakugou repeated Yuuki's words!

Yuuki and Ranfa chose to ignore Nine, Chimera, and Slice! The speed of them killing one white tiger after another was faster than the enemies anticipated! Slice wanted to break formation and go after the two girls who were overly overpowered in her eyes but she stayed with Nine as planned.

"Oi, will Tiger be okay? I'm sure he said the one with the sword sliced his arm off." Chimera said, trying to hold himself back from going after Yuuki and Ranfa. He could tell they were strong and he wanted to fight them too but he knew Tiger will be very displeased about taking his prey.

"It will be fine. He has one last trick literally in his fangs."

"Kirishima, there is a change of plan. Yuuki and Ranfa are fighting off the tigers." Todoroki just got the message by a communication device made by Yaoyorozu. "We're still sticking with the original plan and stop the one that looks like a wolf."