Chapter 46 - Rematch! Ranfa vs Yuuki!

"In the end, we argued." Ranfa was on the train. She's eating a bentou while talking to Michiyo. "By the way, I'll get you a bentou on the way back."

--Thank you, Onee. But will it really be okay? You're injured.--

"I will be fine."

--Are you and Kirishima okay? I don't like where everything is going, Onee. I argued with Todoroki, you're not on good terms with Kirishima, and now Yuuki...why did things become this way? Why?--

"Michiyo..."

--I argued with Todoroki because of Dabi, a villain. Common sense should tell me to stay with my friends...but I just can't abandon Dabi just like that. He saved me from Vira. If he didn't save me, I wouldn't be here.--

"I understand, Michiyo."

--Onee...--

"If you want to believe in him, I'll let you do that. Personally, I don't agree with you but I will support you. You must have your reasons to do the things you do. But if he hurts you in the future, I will cut him with my sword."

Michiyo smiled from her side of the phone. She covered her mouth with her hand as tears streamed down. "Onee..." When the others found out Michiyo and Dabi were on friendly terms, they were accusing Dabi of pretending to be friends with her, using her, and trying to take advantage of her. Michiyo didn't believe what everyone was saying because she knew the truth...but it still hurts. It hurts when only she knew the other side of Dabi that no one knew. Even if she did tell them, no one will listen anyway. Knowing Ranfa listened to her made her happy.

Back with Ranfa, she knew her twin was crying but she allowed her to cry. She wanted to protect her twin from all the bad things in the world but she needed to give Michiyo the space to bloom. After all, a flower need the right amount of sunlight and water to grow from the soil they're rooted to. Giving a flower too much sunlight and water will make it wilt. "Michiyo, I will be back. I will bring Yuuki too. Tell everyone to wait for me."

Michiyo touched the window as she looked at the night sky, "Onee, I believe you. Even if everyone believe you killed the villain in cold blood, I believe you. Even if society turn you into an enemy, I believe you. Because you're my one and only twin." Just like how Ranfa will shield her from the world, Michiyo will always believe in Ranfa even if society wish to punish her.

Ranfa smiled and she looked at the night sky, "Thank you, Michiyo." With that, she ended the call. The government saw Yuuki as a threat; if she's in the hands of the League of Villains, she will singlehandedly destroy the Hero society. If the government couldn't control her, then she's a threat to civilians because Yuuki did not know the difference between friend and foe in her current state. Ranfa leaned back in her seat, she will arrive soon. It's unknown if Yuuki was cloned from herself or Michiyo but it didn't matter to Ranfa; Yuuki was Yuuki no matter what. To Ranfa, it was like having another little sister to protect and she didn't mind that at all because she loved Michiyo. Yuuki had a different and happier life than her and Michiyo, and she's glad for that. She wanted Yuuki to have more and more happiness for days to come.

Getting off the station, she went into a shop. "Excuse me, where are the earplugs?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what was happening with Yuuki? She's at an abandoned construction area. It's an open area that's been abandoned. No further construction will take place. The last time one took place was 5 years ago with the plans to build a new hotel but the project never make it to the end. Yuuki took out the dispatch team of Heroes whose goal were to dispose of her. The dispatch team was not alone. Heroes hired by the Sakura twin's mother were here for another reason and they were paid to capture Yuuki alive. What will happen after that, they didn't know and they certainly did not care. Yuuki was able to defeat them all with ease.