Chapter 35 - The aftermath of I-Island

Because the U.A. students were fighting the villains without a license, it would have become a controversial topic for the media if it had gone out so the I-Island covered it up and reported it as Pro Heroes and All Might defeated the villains instead. It was a little frustrating after all their hard work and they got literally no recognition for it, but the rules were final; you need a license to combat villains and even if the students were in the right, breaking the rules Heroes had established in the past would have made the past efforts to make the rule in the first place seem meaningless. Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Yuuki understood the decision well since they had a brush with breaking the rules before when they took on Stain.

The other students listened too though Mineta was upset the lack of recognition meant no one will know of his bravery; he was hoping girls would pay attention to him and look at his way if they knew he helped with saving everyone from the tower. The students were okay with the decision in the end. The students who helped save the day didn't feel too down because they've walked away with more experience on what it meant to be a Hero.

To not make the students feel like their hard work wasn't recognized, All Might treated everyone to barbecue and the students could eat all they want.

"Uwaaah~!!!" Yuuki was drooling as the meat sizzled with juice oozing out. "I want the one with no veggies!"

Yuuki was okay again. She doesn't remember what happened. She just woke up again as normal and feeling happy because she's hungry and good food was being served on a huge grill. She liked eating with friends, it made her feel happy when everyone's together. To not ruin the mood, Bakugou told everyone to not talk about Yuuki's wolf-like transformation. Bakugou wondered where the wolf transformation came from but if she had no memories of it, it's okay, right? He could only hope she doesn't become a wolf again.

"Hah?! You stupid girl! Are you seriously grilling without onions or green peppers?!"

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

Bakugou sighed and he prepped the barbecue skewers for her. He doesn't look like it but he's pretty good at grilling.

"Ooh~! You're grilling for me?! These rare moments where you are nice to me is really nice, Bakugou!" Her tail moved left and right, she was so happy her butt was shaking too.

"I'm just doing it so you can go to the toilet and not constipate, you fucking moron."

"I don't want veggies."

"Why not?"

"You don't make friends with salad."

"What are you referencing at, you fucking moron? If I make it tasty, will you eat it?"

"I'll put anything in my mouth if it's from you."

"Is that so? Heh, you sure it won't be too big for you to handle?"

"Believe me, when I say I can put anything in my mouth, I mean it."

"That so?"

"I hate the sexual innuendos between you two, stop it!" Kaminari's very jealous! He's so annoyed someone mean like Bakugou has a cute girl and he doesn't have anyone attached to him like that. "I'm not exactly bad looking. Why don't I have a girl?"

"You're basically a handsome, taller version of Mineta with a Quirk that's useful for everyday life and combat. Why are you acting so surprised no girls wants to be near you?" Ranfa wasn't holding back on the sass at all. She saw the opportunity and she took it.

"Geh. I know you're going to be closer with the class but please don't burn me like that, Ranfa!"

"Hmm~!" Michiyo was eating happily with Yaoyorozu. The two of them put the used skewers onto a side plate...and there were loads of used skewers on their plates! How much were they eating?!