Chapter 28 - The Practical Test Part 3

Midoriya ran to the entrance of where his exam will take place. He watched the others' matches. It was a great fight and it made him admire his classmates more and more after seeing them work hard to pass the exam and not give up when the odds were against them. Now, it was his turn.

"Hi, Deku!" Yuuki was the only one happy to see him here. Bakugou...not so much.

"H-hey..." Midoriya always liked Yuuki's bubbly and happy personality. Compared to Bakugou, his memories with Yuuki were a lot happier than with Bakugou.

Bakugou didn't like he had to work together with Midoriya. He hated this set up with every fiber in his body.

"Bakugou, don't be like that. Never mind him, Deku, he's just slept on the wrong side of the bed and now he's being a poopy-pants. Meh, nothing new to be honest, we're both used to it by now~."

"Shut the fuck up, you fugly ass badger. Remember what we talked about."

"Yes, yes~." As she walked through the entrance with Bakugou, fur appeared on parts of her body. She's ready to fight All Might.

'It's always like this.' Midoriya thought to himself, 'Kacchan will never ever let anyone walk alongside him as an equal. Yet, Yuuki is the only one who can walk by his side.'

"I swear if you didn't drag my ass with you, I would have liked to see how Michiyo and her team did."

"Who cares about the others?!"

"They're friends, Bakugou. My friends anyway. Just because you like to be a lonely Pomeranian, it doesn't mean I have to be one too. I am a honey badger."

"That last part was unnecessary!"

"Oh~ Bakugou, don't be so snappy~!" She hugged his arm as she followed him without a care in the world. She's really treating this as a fun thing and nothing serious.

Midoriya felt the need to have to bring his voice out to be heard. First of all, even if there's three of them, they won't be able to fight against All Might on an equal footing even if there's weights on him. All Might's a literal beast and they needed to avoid fighting-

"Stop following me!" He's directing that at Midoriya.

"Okay." Yuuki walked away.

"Oi." Bakugou grabbed Yuuki by the crown of her head and he gripped her hard. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Ah! You said to stop following you!"

"I meant the fucking nerd! Not you, you idiot! I don't care if you're dumb, but stop doing stupid things!" When he let her go again, he walked on, fuming.

Yuuki thought about what he said and she couldn't help but think it doesn't make sense; don't you have to be dumb in order to do stupid things? If you're not dumb, you wouldn't do such things. She was about to tell him what she thought about but Bakugou looked at her with a mean look.

"I know what you're about to say. I don't want to hear it."

"Uwah..."

"If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour-" Midoriya really doesn't want to fight All Might.

"Why should we run away? It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!" Bakugou wanted to fight All Might.

"Oh! That sounds fun!" Yuuki's a honey badger so she couldn't see the sense of danger Midoriya could see in their opponent. "I hope the no hitting face rule stands~." Yuuki just wanted to have fun.

"W-we should avoid combat if we can no matter what!"

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over! And then once he tires out, Yuuki and I will beat the living crap out of him!"