Chapter 03 - Let's make friends and enjoy school

"Hahahaha~! You got in trouble with Sensei because you were being such a butthead~!" Yuuki followed Bakugou around school. Today's more of a taster of the class. Everyone pretty much took their leaflets talking about the curriculum and went home. Yuuki lived next door to Bakugou and she doesn't have voluntary part time work today so she's good to follow him wherever he went. 

"I am not a butthead! That bastard Deku got a hero score on the fucking ball throwing!"

"It's weird, huh? Usually Quirks manifest when you're 4. Seems like he's just a late starter." 

"Late starter my fucking ass!" Bakugou was absolutely livid to see the 'pebble' so damn clear in his path.

"You're such an ass to Deku. How Deku won't beat your ass is a virtue to his personality." 

"Shut the fuck up, you ugly badger! You have lots of things to ask that father of yours anyway!" 

"You're right, I need to find out what's for dinner before I can come round to yours to eat." 

"I don't want to eat dinner with you, you fucking moocher! You don't want to know why those two girls fucking look like you?!" Bakugou did not make it obvious but this was quite a popular topic; what's the relationship between the three girls with the same face, voice, height, body, but different Quirk, personality, and name were.

"Coincidence." 

"Don't just brush it off as coincidence! Dumbass!" 

"But Bakugou~! That isn't important to me at all!" 

"Oh, so someone dumb like you know what's important and what's not?" 

"You." 

Bakugou stood there and he stared at Yuuki with a surprised look. "Hah? Me? What the heck is that? Are you stupid?" 

"You...and your family~! You all make good food!" 

Bakugou felt like if he got any angrier right now, he will end up shortening his own lifespan. 

"Huh? Bakugou? Bakugou! Oi! Was it something I said?!" 

Midoriya headed to 1-A after seeing Recovery Girl. He needed to go back in there and get his bag and such. Inside the classroom he saw Todoroki Shouto. He could see also see Michiyo sitting with her back against the teacher's podium. 'The girl who could turn into sparkly dust.' Midoriya didn't go for his bag right away, "Are you okay?" 

Michiyo tearfully looked up at Midoriya. 

"U-um..." 'I forgot which one is which...!' 

"This one is Michiyo." Todoroki interrupted Midoriya's train of thoughts.

"Really? How do you know?" 

"Because I called her Yuuki and she didn't respond." 

"Y-Yuuki is my childhood friend. Um! Michiyo-san, right? Please don't sit on the floor like that." He helped Michiyo up because he was kind like that. He didn't like seeing people cry. 

"If you're here, I can go. I'm not good at dealing with people who are crying. See you." Todoroki was not suited for this kind of thing. If it's something to do with saving someone from danger then he could do it. Something like a crying classmate he barely even know...it wouldn't make sense for someone like him to comfort anyone. He doesn't know how to and he doesn't want to make things worse.

"Eh?! T-Todoroki-kun?! Why do you assume I am good at it?! H-hey! Hey! Ah... he left." He looked back at Michiyo and he smiled a little, "Want to talk about it?"