Chapter 22 - Internship Arc - A clash of ideology

Eventually, Yuuki made it to the back alley where Iida's blood and Midoriya's blood could be detected by her nose. It wasn't just the two of them. Todoroki was here too. She could smell only a bit of his blood. Was he grazed? She jumped down from the rooftop without a sound, performing an axe kick! She was hoping to connect with the top of the Hero Killer's head but she ended up kicking and breaking down a huge chunk of Todoroki's ice instead.

"Yuuki?!" Midoriya was shocked to see her! Why was she here?! "Yuuki, get away from him-"

Stain threw small blades at Yuuki but Yuuki caught them between her fingers. Stain made a tch noise and he decided to throw some more at her. Yuuki swatted them away like she's swatting away a fly though, that's how fast her reaction was!

"Here, you can have it back!" She threw the blade back and she deflected a blade that was flying at her way! Yuuki jumped away from the ice chunk and used the walls to jump around. She leaped off the wall to kick Stain. However, Stain was prepared to stab her with his sword!

"Yuuki-kun!" Iida shouted for her because it's dangerous to get too close to Stain!

"No, wait...Yuuki is at an advantage!" Midoriya said on the floor, still unable to move because Stain managed to ingest his blood by a graze of a blade.

What did Midoriya mean by that? Stain's blade did touch Yuuki's forearm...but no blood was being ripped out!

"Huh?" Todoroki saw it with his own eyes. Did Yuuki dodge it? No, the blade definitely made contact! What happened?

Yuuki punched Stain right in the face and she followed up with a combo of wild punches and kicks, sometimes she will dodge Stain's blades but sometimes she will take the hit with her forearms or legs. Whenever she was taking a hit from Stain's blade, she's not cut. Todoroki was not the only one who was confused. Native, and Iida were confused too. Why was Yuuki immune from blades that could cut every one of them?

"Yuuki is a honey badger. The skin tough enough to resist several machete blows. Not even a dog's bite can kill one. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a gun." Midoriya smiled a little, "Their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears."

"Tch! An annoying girl..." Stain kicked her in the stomach, making her fly backwards. He was about to stab her in the abdomen where there's no fur of a honey badger there but an ice wall rose between them!

Yuuki landed on the ground and she did a backwards roll. She watched Stain cut the ice wall into chunks of thick ice. Yuuki jumped from chunk to chunk and she kicked Stain in the face! Stain tried to stab her in the leg but his blade couldn't make a cut deep into her! Yuuki grinned and she head-butted Stain right in the head to make him stagger back! Stain regained his composure and tried to cut her again and again. Yuuki was intercepting every single swing of his sword like she did against Ranfa! Yuuki let out a shout and she ended up breaking the sword!

Stain didn't seem all that bothered because he's got another one! He tried to swing down but Yuuki decided to transform herself into a literal honey badger to run between his legs! She's now behind him! She reverted back to her human form again and she dug her sharp claws into the concrete floor and she lift both legs up and stretched them out quick to kick him in the back!

'Yuuki shifted between forms all on her own!' Midoriya was surprised to see her improvement! It's amazing! She always struggled to revert back into her human form when she's a literal honey badger but she did it!

When Stain tried to cut her, she simply reverted into a literal honey badger and she bared her fangs at Stain.

"Why are you getting in the way? Can't you see I am trying to to fix this broken society? I'm just culling the fake Heroes so only true Heroes can remain." Stain said to Yuuki, "Fakes who only become Heroes for fame and money are not Heroes."