Chapter 53 - Making the correct choice

"Ohhh~! Bakugou, you saved food for me~! I'm happy~!" Yuuki was unaware of this but her classmates were snickering as she happily ate the food Bakugou saved for her. "Hm? Why are you all smirking like that? I know it's rare for him to do one little nice thing but come on even he can be decent at times." 

Bakugou usually would have slapped him for that but right now he was too embarrassed to even move to slap her. What happened? Well...

"...I love the me who can kick ass, and I love Bakugou who trust me. I am aiming to be a Hero not because I want to change the world or something grand like that. I want to be with him. It's that simple."

"You idiot...saying that where everyone can fucking hear you!" He slapped the back of her head for that! 

"Hm?! Bakugou?! What's wrong?! Why did you hit me?!" 

"Next time you decide to say something I already know, you don't have to let everyone else know! That's OUR business! There's no reason to let everyone else know, is there?!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about but okay!" She's unaware everyone heard her epic speech! In all honesty, even if she did know...will it really bother her? "Bakugou? Hey! Why are you looking away from me? Hey~!" 

Bakugou was too embarrassed that he couldn't look her in the eyes properly! He turned his back to her, "When this is over, what are you doing?"

"Play lots, eat lots, and sleep a lot." She gave him a thumbs up while chewing with a mouthful of food! She looked like a hamster right now! 

"That's your usual fucking routine! Make room somewhere in the routine! We're going out together!" 

"Oh!"

"And don't bring cash because I'm fucking paying!" 

"Ohh!!"

"And if you pull in a third wheel or a fourth wheel, I'm blowing their freaking heads off!" 

"Ohhh!!!" 

The rest of 1-A all wondered...was this a date?! It's a date! A date! 

"So cute! So cute! Yuuki-chan and Bakugou-kun will go on a date after this~!" Hagakure was so happy for them! "They're so cute together! When Yuuki-chan confessed, I felt dokidoki on the inside!"

"That being said..." Jirou looked at Kirishima and Todoroki, "Michiyo and Todoroki are cute in their own little world, but just what is Kirishima thinking about?"

The next exam was about to start. A massive scale rescue operation was about to commence! Based on the Kamino Ward incident, everyone need to think about how to make the correct decisions to rescue civilians!

Yuuki turned herself into a honey badger and she went to other 2nd year students who were more experienced in rescue missions. 

"Yuuki-chan?" Uraraka called out to her. 

"Hm? It's a rescue mission. We need to all work together even if we don't know the other students. I have a better sense of smell so I will help rescue those who are trapped between buildings. Jirou should come with me too!"