Chapter 27 - The Practical Test Part 2

Aizawa really did go and deal with Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. He was quick to capture Todoroki and render him unable to escape by capturing him, holding him up in the air with his capture weapon, and dropping caltrops to the ground to ensure even if Todoroki try to escape with his Quirk, he will land only to injure himself.

"Your plan places the burden pretty heavily on yourself. It's nice to try and be considerate to the girls, but maybe you should have talked it over more." Aizawa left Todoroki to go after Yaoyorozu. With Yaoyorozu lacking the ability to make decisions all on her own, she'd be easier to capture. He will have to be quick before Michiyo actually reach the exit. 'I need to hurry up and deal with Michiyo personally. I cannot use the same method to capture her and leave her alone because she can turn herself into diamond dusts. Keeping herself separated was very smart on her side. If Michiyo reaches the exit first, this is going to be bad. Nothing will change for Yaoyorozu if this keeps up.'

Yaoyorozu had no idea why she was running. Ah. She was running because Todoroki told her to do so. But was it the right decision? Was it okay like this? So many questions were running in her head because she had no idea what to do on her own. She had no idea where the exit was; she had no idea where Michiyo was; she had no idea if she should use Creation to make something to help her go faster, and she had no idea if there's an alternate route that will lead her to the exit or not. Even as Aizawa captured her by the arm, she panicked and decided she won't be able to win. However, she within the midst of panicking, she realized her Quirk wasn't erased and so she created a huge metal nut to free her arm. Now what should she do?!

Aizawa tried to capture Yaoyorozu again!

"Diamond Flower: Unbloom!" Michiyo's voice boomed from somewhere!

"Shit...!"Because Aizawa couldn't see her, he had to avoid getting caught! If he's captured by her diamond flower while in the position of being unable to see her, it's her win!

"Michiyo-san?!" Yaoyorozu was just as confused as Aizawa; where was Michiyo? Was Michiyo rescuing her? Why wasn't she going to the exit?! Should she work together with Michiyo to stop Aizawa? What if she just get in the way?! Yaoyorozu couldn't decide and she ran. Yaoyorozu ran away to Todoroki's direction!

'She's leaving all the decision making to him. Comparing herself to Todoroki, she's decided he is better than her. Watching Todoroki, who for better or for worse doesn't hesitate much, she's become unable to have confidence in her own thinking, huh?' Aizawa looked around, trying to keep an eye out on Michiyo, whom he still cannot locate. 'And seeing the shy Michiyo become someone who can stand on her own two feet even against me is the nail to her coffin. I'm sure Michiyo and Todoroki didn't mean to be the indirect cause of her losing her confidence but it's just the way it is.'

Todoroki was still tied up. He gave it some thoughts and he had to admit Yaoyorozu did look like she had something to say. 'I was too confident in my own abilities and in Michiyo that I didn't notice she had something to say.'

"Todoroki-san!"

"Yaoyorozu!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't-"

"Oi! Aizawa-sensei is coming!"

"Eh?!" Yaoyorozu looked back and she saw Aizawa was running along the power lines.

Diamond dusts gathered on top of a rooftop and Michiyo's there.

"Michiyo, stop Aizawa and give Yaoyorozu time to free me!" Todoroki was glad Michiyo came back for them! She must have secured the exit and came back to help them!

"Todoroki, Momo, I've decided to switch sides!" Michiyo announced to the two of them, "You two are now my enemy!"

"Michiyo-san?!"