Chapter 31 - I-Island

"Welcome, master~! Order me a pancake- I mean! Would you like to eat pancakes today~?" Yuuki asked a customer with the happiest smile in the world, "Please order lots to eat~!"

Michiyo was outside of Pancake House. She's asked to hand out fliers and give the customers her cutest smile. The tactic was to use her as a lure and lure the customers in; what guys wouldn't like to be invited into a café by a cute girl?

I-Island's Pancake House. Hachimitsu Kuon opened another café and he's showing the new manager on I-Island the ropes so the new manager of this Pancake House could run it. There's a lot of maids in this one, all of them ranging from different themes in which a customer could choose.

Someone chose Ranfa as their serving maid. Of all the cute, bubbly, and kind maids...this one chose Ranfa.

Ranfa was waiting for a male customer to choose something from the menu but the fickleness in the customer made it hard for the customer to choose something. Should he choose the chocolate chip pancake? Or should he get the green tea matcha cake? But the pandan waffle doesn't sound bad. "Miss, what do you think I should get?"

Ranfa looked down at the customer like she's looking at dog shit on the ground, "You're going to get on my bad side if you don't make a decision in the next 5 seconds."

"Ah, the way you're looking at me like I am trash is the next best thing ever! Pancake House is the best! Please keep looking at me like I am trash!"

"Don't worry. You've always been trash the very moment you existed."

"OHHHH!!!! This is it!" Almost immediately, he started writing in his blog for like-minded people about how Pancake House was the best place ever.

"Fucking idiot."

The next customers were familiar faces.

"Why are you fucking following us?! Fucking get lost! Shouldn't you bother Deku or something?!" It was Bakugou and he's being very mean.

"Midoriya is with the others. I shouldn't get in the way." Todoroki said to Bakugou.

"Don't be like that, Bakugou. The more the merrier. Too bad Kaminari and Mineta are working. They would have loved to come here." Kirishima was here too and when he saw Ranfa in a maid costume, he blushed a little and he waved at her to get her attention.

"Bakugou~!" Yuuki ran up to Bakugou and she wagged her tail happily at him. Seemed like she had completely forgotten about the fact he invited Kirishima and not her to come to I-Island.

Bakugou looked at Yuuki and then his brow twitched and a vein was threatening to pop! "Why the fuck is your skirt so short?! All it takes is one fucker to slip on the ground and they can see your underwear! Who told you to wear it so damn short?!"

"Kuon told me to. He said it's to attract dumb horny guys into the café and make them order as many things as possible because they're nothing but pay pigs who let their dicks do the spending for them!"

"And you listened to him?!"

"But aren't you in here because my skirt is short?"

"No! I'm in here because I want to fucking eat pancakes, you moron! Go and get dressed!" He pulled her by the ear and made her go to the back with him. His actions made the customers and the twins confused; he's so aggressive and mean to Yuuki but at the same time he's looking out for her wellbeing.

"Sometimes looking at Bakugou and Yuuki confuses me..." Ranfa muttered to herself.

"I agree. But Yuuki look happy about it so I'm not complaining." Michiyo then showed Todoroki and Kirishima to their table. "Here's the drinks and food menu, masters."