Chapter 44 - Proof of my existence

Vira was burning under the intensity of the blue fire Dabi was burning her in. Every time the fire was put out, he will lit her on fire again. He was angry because he told Vira not to do something and she still went and do that thing he told her not to do so this warranted a punishment. Vira screamed in pain as the skin of her body burnt only to regenerate once again. The burning sensation did not go away; she could regenerate but she couldn't erase the pain.

Yuuki jumped away from the sea of blue flames. She was watching Vira burn from far away. She was at a safe distance. "Huh...???" She was picking up a smell. Beyond the burning smell...the smell of blood. She snarled angrily and she chased after the smell of blood.

Dabi grinned and he continued to burn Vira without letting her have the time to rest.

While weaker, red flames could still range from 525°C to 1000°C. The more faint the color, the lower the temperature. A more vibrant red, something closer to orange, will hit the higher end of the scale measuring nearer the 1,000°C mark. Orange flames range from around 1100°C to 1200°C. White flames were hotter, measuring 1300°C to about 1500°C. The brighter the white, the higher the temperature. In the case of Dabi's blue flames, or flames with a blue base, one should expect the temperature to rise dramatically, hitting roughly 2500°C to 3000°C.

"Ah...!" It was so hot! If Michiyo didn't have a diamond Quirk, she would have burnt to death. Michiyo covered herself with a thin layer of diamonds so could stay protected. She didn't understand. Why was he burning Vira? Why was he here? "No way..." Michiyo realized the blue fire that was burning the forest the whole time was because of him. He's with the enemies.

Under the intensity of the sizzling heat, Vira looked at Dabi while groveling on the ground. She couldn't even stand because of the pain.

"I told you not to touch Michiyo. And what did you do? Are you deaf or something, Vira?!"

"Grrraaaaggghhhh!!!!" Vira mustered two of her nails to stretch out at Dabi.

Dabi was pierced in the shoulder and forearm but he ignored the pain and he responded by burning Vira with greater intensity.

"You're the original?!" She thought he was Twice's copy but he wasn't! He's the original! 'Shit! If he was the original, I wouldn't be burning and on the ground like this!'

Michiyo looked at Dabi with worry in her eyes. He's burning up! "S-stop...stop..." She tugged at his shirt, "Stop! Please stop! You're burning up!"

"Vira, you bitch!" When he saw the state Michiyo was in, all he wanted to see was Vira's ashes on the ground. "Screw the whole strongest artificial human bullshit. I never believed you were the strongest in anything the moment I met you. You're literally made in a petri dish. Where do you get off thinking you're even close to human in the very first place? Huh?!"

"L-let go..." Michiyo tried to push Dabi away but Dabi held her close to him the whole time and he had no intention of letting her go.

Vira thrashed about but she used the last of her strength to get back up. She angrily went after Dabi in her burning state. She looked like a mess but if it meant she could kill Dabi, it didn't matter. However, before she could even touch Dabi, Dabi set her on fire one more time and not only that, Mr. Compress compressed the blue fire and Vira into a small blue marble, trapping her in a blue fiery hell where the burning will never ever stop as long as he kept her inside.

"Dabi, what the heck are you doing?! She was our comrade! Huh? Why are you holding that girl close- that is a student-!"

"Don't touch her, Mister." Dabi was only a little tired. He hadn't used that much flames in a while. Dabi looked at the marble Vira was compressed into. "Is she dead?"