Chapter 85 - Big adventure in Otheon

"Why the fuck are you still wearing that fucking costume, you fugly beast?!" Bakugou grabbed Yuuki's head and he squeezed it as painfully as he could!

Their current location: Otheon, a country located in Europe. After raiding the Humarise hideout, they didn't find the mastermind there and now Pro Heroes were sent to various countries where Humarise branches were located in order to stop their specially made bombs from all over the world from activating. It's a very dangerous bomb that's filled with "Trigger" gas that could kill Quirk users by driving their Quirks out of control and dying in the process. The only people spared from it were the Quirkless.

"What's wrong with the costume?! It suits me well and I like it very much!" Yuuki said, doing a twirl in front of Bakugou, "I look good." Endeavor was one of the Heroes asked to be dispatched to save the world from the incoming threat.

"It's skin-tight and it's sleek and shiny! You look like you're about to pull off a fucking heist!"

"Wrong, I am about to do a Mission Impossible." Where did she find a pair of dark sunglasses from?! "Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, dun-dun-dun-"

"Shut your mouth!"

So why did he have a problem with Yuuki's World's Hero Mission costume? Yuuki's costume's a black, skin tight body suit. She didn't like how tight and restricted it felt so she always unzipped it down just above her bellybutton. "I don't see the problem. I mean, Kaminari and Mineta liked it when I post it onto the 1-A group chat."

"What the fuck is this 1-A group chat?" He snatched her phone and he opened up the app for LINE. When he saw the last photo she posted, he was seething with anger. "Why the hell did you post a picture of yourself in the World's Hero Mission costume?!"

"Because I look good in it, duh." 

"Don't 'duh' me as if it's the most obvious thing to do! Delete it. Delete it right now! And why am I not part of the group chat?!"

"You said it's dumb and didn't want to join in." 

"I did say that! But why did YOU join it?!" 

"Eh? Am I not supposed to join it?" 

"Read my face!" 

"But your face is always angry! What am I suppose to read other than angry?!" She caught the pillow he just threw at her!

Bakugou laid back down on the bed and he sighed. They ended up in another country to resolve a crisis level mission. "All because some fucking morons believe some bullshit and expect everyone else to be on the same fucking boat. If they're so scared of the doomsday theory, why don't they just die to avoid it and let the survivors deal with it? Fucking idiots." He's talking about how Humarise was obsessed over the Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory. Eventually, there will come a point when Quirks will become too overpowered and complicated, and no one will be able to control them anymore. This theory was originally called Paranormal Singularity Theory, although over time it would also become known as Quirk Singularity Doomsday Theory. "Oi, say something, ugly beast-" When he looked at her, she was in nothing but her panties. 

"Yeah?" 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED?!"

"I STILL HAVE MY PANTIES ON THOUGH?!"

Todoroki Shouto was looking at the wall because he could hear Bakugou and Yuuki arguing. 

'Why is she in his room?' 

--Shouto, I can hear a lot of noises from next door. Is everything okay?-- Michiyo was all the way in Egypt and she's part of the Egypt Task Force alongside Kaminari, Sero, Mineta, Shiozaki, Kamui Woods, Mount Lady, and Edgeshot. The reason why Michiyo was in Egypt was because she was interning under Edgeshot and he invited her. If Michiyo did not take the invite, she would have been asked to be part of the Japan Task Force because of how versatile her Quirk was.