Chapter 45 - I now know what to do

Apparently Vlad called emergency services. And 15 minutes after the villains fled, ambulances and fire trucks arrived at the scene. Of the 43 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition from the gas emitted from the villain with the poison gas. 12 others had minor or major injuries. 13 other students were uninjured. Also, 2 were missing and 1 was arrested by the police.

Of the 6 Pro Heroes, one was in serious condition after being hit in the head with a hard blow. Another one lost a lot of blood and was currently missing. The search for Ragdoll was still ongoing.

On the Villains' side, they may have won but it didn't mean they won without a scratch. 3 of them were caught red-handed and arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later, Todoroki was a little early. He went to visit Michiyo. He opened her door to see Michiyo trying to get out of her bed. "Michiyo...!"

She was trying to get up by herself but hen she put weight on her injured foot, she almost collapsed to the floor but she was caught by Todoroki.

"Todoroki..."

"Where do you want to go? I'll take you there."

"Window."

She wanted to sit on the chair by the window. She looked out of it and she smiled a little knowing today's weather was a good one.

"That guy..." Todoroki remember how devastated Michiyo was when she was released from the little marble. When she landed against him, she shouted for 'Dabi' and tried to reach out to him. Todoroki was worried about Michiyo; she's a very kind and gentle soul and he's worried someone like Dabi will take advantage of her kindness and use her for his own gains. "That guy threw you at me. I thought he was going to throw a large chunk of ice at me- I could have burnt you to death. He didn't even care." His fist tightened by his side. He couldn't forgive Dabi for that. He couldn't forgive whoever hurt her.

"It's not like that..."

"Michiyo, that guy threw you at me, disregarding your safety."

"I could protect myself with diamonds if I see your fire incoming."

"If he cares about you, he wouldn't put you in the position where my flames could be in line."

"Todoroki, can we not talk about this-"

"No, we have to talk about this now. If we don't talk about it, you will do something stupid."

Michiyo looked at him, "What do you mean by 'stupid'?"

"You reached out to him and called out to him like he's a friend to you."

"So I'm stupid for that?"

"I'm not saying that."

"Then what are you saying, Todoroki? You don't know anything. You don't see what I see, and you don't know what I know so please don't act like you know better than me- I'm not stupid!"

Todoroki sighed, "You don't get it, Michiyo. That guy is dangerous. He caused a forest fire, he took Bakugou from us. Which part of that is a good person?"

Michiyo looked away; she couldn't argue against those points because Dabi really did cause a forest fire and take Bakugou away.

"He doesn't deserve you being kind to him."

"...I don't know if the choice I make is the right one today but I do know if I give up on him, it's wrong."

"Michiyo..."