Chapter 68 - No one can control me

Bakugou wondered why was it so cold in his room? The room temperature should be in the middle; not too cold and definitely not too hot. "Huh?" He sat up and he realized the sheets were gone and on the floor. Not only that, Yuuki was in her human form...AND SHE'S NAKED WITH HIM?! 

"FUCKING DIE!!!!!" Because he's not Mineta, he's not happy about it. Because he's not Kaminari, none of this made him happy. And because he's Bakugou, his first reaction was to tell her to 'FUCKING DIE' followed up with five exclamation marks to symbolize just how angry he was as he kicked her off the bed. 

"Ah!" She was comfortable one minute and then she's in pain in the next minute! "Katsuki, good morning!" But because she's a honey badger, the pain passed by because she's happy to see her childhood friend awake and ready to start the day. In her point of view, Bakugou's shouting meant he was awake because he's not sleeping. "Ready to start the day?" 

"Never mind that! Why am I naked?!"

"Because I felt hot." 

"What does that have to do with YOU coming into MY room, throwing my sheets down, stripping me down, and then sleep next to me?! Fuck!" He grabbed the sheets, laid it onto the floor, and then he rolled Yuuki into it so she's now a sushi roll. 

"I was thinking if I am hot and sweaty, you will be too. So I came in to make you feel cool." She watched Bakugou grab his underwear and put his clothe on. "

"Did it not occur to you that I can sort myself out?! You could have got me sick!" 

"See, that's why I came in prepared. I slept with you all night. the heat from my body is enough to keep you warm." 

"Don't look at me like you're so proud of it!" Wait, something wasn't right. "How did you come in?" 

"Easy! I asked Michiyo to turn me into diamond dust and then she made me slip through the bottom of your door." 

Hearing that, Bakugou pinched her cheek and pulled it it!

"Ah! Katsuki, you're hurting me! It hurts...!!!"

It's first thing in the morning and already he felt very pissed off! He wanted to kill her!

"I wanna eat pancakes." 

"Make it yourself, asshole!"

Yuuki turned herself into a honey badger and she crawled out of the sheets. She felt Bakugou throw a black shirt at her. She then became human again and she put her panties back on before putting her bra on. "Maybe I will make it myself today. I make better pancakes than you anyway." 

What she said was silly but he took it personally. "You do not make better pancakes than me!" 

"Eh~? You say that, but I've been learning how to cook like Michiyo so I am confident it tastes better than yours." 

"I'll fucking make it right now! You do not make better pancakes than me, you asshole! Get your ass to the common room! I'll make three of them for you right now so you better eat it!"

"Hmm...will I be full from just three?" 

"I'll make you a fucking sunny side up egg too!" 

"Oh! I'm counting on you!" That's her breakfast sorted! She purposely riled him up so he will do something for her; the more you tell him you're better than him, the more he will prove you wrong and prove he's better than you. "Hee~." That's breakfast sorted out for her.

Yuuki and Bakugou arrived to the common room. Most of the 1-A students were here. Though someone was missing.