Chapter 70 - Different turn in direction

"Which is why, starting today Sakura Ranfa, Sakura Michiyo, and Hachimitsu Yuuki will not be joining 1-A's activities and will be excused from U.A." Aizawa announced to the class. 

Standing in front of the class, were 1-A's sword, diamond, and honey badger. Each of them were requested. Aizawa was surprised Ranfa got a request considering she did not have her license yet. He wanted to turn it down for her for two reasons: the first not having her license yet, and because she got better not so long ago and he wanted her to use her Quirk in a safe environment within school. However, given who it was who asked for Ranfa, it was impossible to turn down. 

'Ranfa did not turn it down either. I guess she is ready.' Aizawa thought to himself. He then looked at Kirishima, who was clearly worried. 'I wonder how she will get past Kirishima. I actually hope Kirishima will be able to talk her out of going to her mission.' "Class dismissed. You girls pack up and get ready to go." 

"Yes."

And just like Aizawa predicted, Kirishima really did talk to Ranfa. 

"Ranfa, I don't want you to go. You've only just got better."

"I know that but that's exactly why I want to go. I want to use my Quirk in real time and make sure my abilities are still sharp. If a blade is not sharpened, it will dull over time." 

"But...!" 

"I will be fine." She touched her heart, "I have access to everyone's swords. Ever since I came back I saw everyone's swords at my disposal. It's not just you and the rest of the class. Pro Heroes I know will let me use their swords. Even if you're all far from me, you're all helping me overcome everything." 

"Ranfa..." He found it hard to still stop her. He's worried about her but he especially didn't want to prevent her from doing what she wished to do. He held her hand and he squeezed it gently, he didn't want to let her go. "Just promise you will come home safely." 

"Of course. Just like a man make a promise to keep, I think women are able to make promise and keep them. I will come back to you for sure."

In Yuuki's room, she's watching Bakugou pack up for her. 

"I can't believe you were trying to take everything with you." Bakugou was like a mom right now; he made sure she had spare clothes, multiple copies of her Hero Costume, and essential for girls. "This should be enough."

"There's no room for my dog basket! She sleeps on the giant Snorlax doll in her room but there's a dog basket in her room in case she wanted to sleep as a honey badger. "I have standards too, Katsuki." 

"If you have standards, you wouldn't be sleeping in a dog basket! Are you stupid?! I've packed a sleeping bag in there!" 

"Eh?! Why are you assuming I will sleep as a human?!" 

"Shut the hell up! You should be happy I am even packing for you! How old are you that you can' even pack your own bag?!" 

"Why do I need to learn it? I have you. You're not going anywhere." 

"...shut the hell up." 

"Hee~ so you say~ but you're still packing for me~." 

"Tch! Oi, what's the mission about?"

"It's not exactly a secret. I'm going to Kotohira." 

"The small town in Kagawa prefecture? They were hit by a typhoon. I'll take it you're going there to assist with rescuing."

"Yep!" 

"Make sure not to get lost." 

"Katsuki, I heard there is a shrine there. I will bring you a charm back."